Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 760 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 1260 1760 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29908

    Vonna Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    I saw some older reviews about her that weren't so good. Has anyone dreamed with her lately? She very active on Instagram and looks very tempting.

    Thanks.
    Was thinkin' the same thing. Recent vid on insta doesn't look bad. Older reviews made her seem like a BBW or something.

  2. #29907
    Quote Originally Posted by TunPunFun  [View Original Post]
    But it seems sumo is having some issues so I can't check her out. Don't see an AA aubrey posting anywhere else. Maybe she's only on sumo.
    All you got to do is search up her number. The reason why I provide sumosearch links is because sumosearch will lead you to her advertising history on STG and other sites that she may have ads on. Also, the post that contains said link will show up as a result through a search engine, I. E. Google, so that if someone were to google search her number, they will see the report as a Google search result, click it, and gather some intel w / o having to post the "Has anyone seen her?" post. She only advertises on STG and I believe today is her last day.

  3. #29906

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/757-828-3103

    I've seen her 4 times so far. Petite, cute face, cute attitude, nice ass, and she's 21. I'd see her regularly if I wasn't already this other ebony chick's regular, who I will not mention. For reasons. Pictures are not accurate, but that's only because she doesn't want her face out there because of her fear of LE.
    But it seems sumo is having some issues so I can't check her out. Don't see an AA aubrey posting anywhere else. Maybe she's only on sumo.

  4. #29905

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the "f king depot" advertised on Adult search. I am not from Jacksonville but will be down soon. I saw this type of ad in Chicago too.

    If you have tried them you can pm me.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3015118
    This is Jacksonville. If you think that's real get ready to be highly disappointed.

  5. #29904

    Asians

    Has anyone tried the "f king depot" advertised on Adult search. I am not from Jacksonville but will be down soon. I saw this type of ad in Chicago too.

    If you have tried them you can pm me.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3015118

  6. #29903

  7. #29902

    Update on Yulee provider

    Just an update, she is next to impossible to have a conversation with over text. She did eventually provide her address (lives right off the Yulee exit and 95). My spidey sense was tingling so I didn't go thru with a meeting. Your mileage may vary.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Second hand info, but I hear Older then the pictures indicate, which is the norm, I would definitely like to hear some info.

  8. #29901

  9. #29900
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    If not, I will! Someone has to know something.
    Second hand info, but I hear Older then the pictures indicate, which is the norm, I would definitely like to hear some info.

  10. #29899

    Toftt?

    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalLife  [View Original Post]
    If not, I will! Someone has to know something.

  11. #29898

    Vonna Rose

    I saw some older reviews about her that weren't so good. Has anyone dreamed with her lately? She very active on Instagram and looks very tempting.

    Thanks.

  12. #29897

    Cassie Lynn

    Anyone had dreams with Cassie Lynn?

  13. #29896

    Would like to get in touch with her

    Anyone knows where to find this provider. She hasn't posted in a while and I would like to get in touch with her. Last time I saw her she said her name was Danielle.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-585-4647

    Thank you.

  14. #29895

    Mz Moe greek goddess?

    Any info on the red head? On lane now. Been a LONG time since I have hobbied. Just want to get nasty with one if she's worth it. Also K on lane. White, shaved side of head and greek is always offered. Looks a tad bbw though. Thanks.

  15. #29894

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by TunPunFun  [View Original Post]
    Who's the go to black beauty now? Hard to find one that's not a Pita to deal with.
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/757-828-3103

    I've seen her 4 times so far. Petite, cute face, cute attitude, nice ass, and she's 21. I'd see her regularly if I wasn't already this other ebony chick's regular, who I will not mention. For reasons. Pictures are not accurate, but that's only because she doesn't want her face out there because of her fear of LE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape