Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13209

    Lotus

    Drove by there yesterday just to see what might have become of it after I witnessed what looked like a complete overhaul. The Lotus sign is still there with "we are open" hung on the door. Has anyone partaken? I didn't have time, but will investigate this week.

  2. #13208

    About massages

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy3182  [View Original Post]
    All the regulars I used to see that were actual legitimate providers that gave an L1 finish are all gone, like Mia Sophia / Jessica. None of the AMP's seem to actually give you a real massage, or at least that I've found and that will give an L1. Are there any UTR's left here in Jax? I need someone I can see on the regular.
    I can't promise an L1, but I know a lady that gives a damn GREAT massage! I mean, excellente!

  3. #13207

    Are there any legitmate providers left that just do L1?

    All the regulars I used to see that were actual legitimate providers that gave an L1 finish are all gone, like Mia Sophia / Jessica. None of the AMP's seem to actually give you a real massage, or at least that I've found and that will give an L1. Are there any UTR's left here in Jax? I need someone I can see on the regular.

  4. #13206
    I hear you, but again, that huge red thing on her lip was a nope for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGuru1777  [View Original Post]
    Y'all should try it, not just look at it! Try it and maybe fall in love with Luna's magic fingers! She is very thin, but her breasts are really big and soft! This is what I like and need.

  5. #13205
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    I swear this sounds like ruby from my favor.
    What I was thinking. Was also wondering when Aja got a sauna.

  6. #13204

    Atlantic Massage Mayport

    There have been several positive reports on this place lately but this one is definitely not going to be one. I was there a few months ago and had one of the best CBJ ever. Today that was not the case. A 40 year old led me to the room, she looked nice with a decent body. Then in walked a fat lady with not much in the way of English skills except "you nice man". The negotiating went on for a while and settled on CBJ she did not want to use a condom which I had supplied and did the saran wrap with a rubber band thing. During all this she was in and out of the room multiple times during the act. The saran wrap was not working for me and she reluctantly agreed to use the condom if I took it with me. By then I was getting out of the mood and things took longer than both of us wanted. I don't think I will be going back anytime soon.

  7. #13203
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    Where did you get the "Hot Young Girls" were ANYWHERE in JAX?

    The last post on Mayport road was 2/22 "Mayport Rd. Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed."

    You posted the same sort of comments on another AMP recently as well, where you getting these ideas from? Perhaps you should check back with them.
    Well no matter I'll be gettign young hot korean in nor cal, then I'll be getting young hot mexican and neighboring countries in tijuana then I'll be getting my ATF thai and chola in LA in between the Chinese AMPs. So if any of you are able to travel I cordially invite yal to join. Pm me for the where and when if you're interested in seeing young hot in March or April and are able to travel.

  8. #13202

    Expectations

    Well going forward, our expectations for all Jax AMP's should be 50 ish asian ladies.

    I've definitely verified that FlaWill.

    We should pin this post at the top of this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    Where did you get the "Hot Young Girls" were ANYWHERE in JAX?

    The last post on Mayport road was 2/22 "Mayport Rd. Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed."

    You posted the same sort of comments on another AMP recently as well, where you getting these ideas from? Perhaps you should check back with them.
    - DonJon.

  9. #13201

    Overinflated expectations perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    Well once again, with all the hype about the Mayport spa, I went today.

    As usual, I got someone's aunt. 80 for the massage 60 for the hand, took my mini bottle of water and left.

    Once again, no hot young girls. I even asked around and the one other girl may have been younger but far from hot.

    What day or time are you guys going? At this rate, I'm going twice a week and trying all the AMPs mentioned here. No hot young girls.

    - DonJon.
    Where did you get the "Hot Young Girls" were ANYWHERE in JAX?

    The last post on Mayport road was 2/22 "Mayport Rd. Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed."

    You posted the same sort of comments on another AMP recently as well, where you getting these ideas from? Perhaps you should check back with them.

  10. #13200
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Two skinny girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I was considering seeing this for myself but I also know that in the drought and desperation I struggle to trust some duval generated opinions. I'll be in north Cali in a couple of weeks (in the land of the k-orgs) in mexico a few weeks later. And then in southern Cali after where my two ATFs live. I'll just hold out. Although I may hit up the strip club on my way out to see if I can manage a cheap BJ.

    Thanks again.
    Y'all should try it, not just look at it! Try it and maybe fall in love with Luna's magic fingers! She is very thin, but her breasts are really big and soft! This is what I like and need.

  11. #13199

    Mayport AMP, Someone's Aunt again

    Well once again, with all the hype about the Mayport spa, I went today.

    As usual, I got someone's aunt. 80 for the massage 60 for the hand, took my mini bottle of water and left.

    Once again, no hot young girls. I even asked around and the one other girl may have been younger but far from hot.

    What day or time are you guys going? At this rate, I'm going twice a week and trying all the AMPs mentioned here. No hot young girls.

    - DonJon.

  12. #13198
    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalLife  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this morning to see the Luna hype and man are some of ya'll way off base. Saw her walk into the shop, and TBH she looks sick. She's very thin, not in an attractive way. She also had a huge red spot on her upper lip that I could see from my car. I walked inside thinking that couldn't of been her. Lipstick on, you can't see the spot. Be careful ya'll.
    Thanks for the report. I was considering seeing this for myself but I also know that in the drought and desperation I struggle to trust some duval generated opinions. I'll be in north Cali in a couple of weeks (in the land of the k-orgs) in mexico a few weeks later. And then in southern Cali after where my two ATFs live. I'll just hold out. Although I may hit up the strip club on my way out to see if I can manage a cheap BJ.

    Thanks again.

  13. #13197
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    There are two girls here!

    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalLife  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this morning to see the Luna hype and man are some of ya'll way off base. Saw her walk into the shop, and TBH she looks sick. She's very thin, not in an attractive way. She also had a huge red spot on her upper lip that I could see from my car. I walked inside thinking that couldn't of been her. Lipstick on, you can't see the spot. Be careful ya'll.
    You should try it, not just look at it! Try it and maybe fall in love with Luna's magic fingers! She is very thin, but her breasts are really big and soft! This is what I like and need.

  14. #13196

    Luna, nope

    Stopped by this morning to see the Luna hype and man are some of ya'll way off base. Saw her walk into the shop, and TBH she looks sick. She's very thin, not in an attractive way. She also had a huge red spot on her upper lip that I could see from my car. I walked inside thinking that couldn't of been her. Lipstick on, you can't see the spot. Be careful ya'll.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    She's attractive for AMP Jax standards. Slim, natural B cups face is pleasant, personality is welcoming.

    Damage were 6 O /140 for everything. Uses a hat for CBJ and FS. Head game was good. FS was good in the sense she aims to please.

    However. I was going multiple positions on the table and was getting enough friction out of that well traveled path. She took the cover off and.

    Proceeded with a standard L1. I coached her into a BBBJ and she shoved a finger in for a prostate massage that I'm not a huge fan of, but that combo.

    Did the trick. Nice hot towel clean up. Her age is late 40's early 50's but she looks younger.

  15. #13195

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have been to this spot on two different occasions. While the massage was very good on both trips, I don't think there is much more than a good massage on the menu here.
    I appreciate the info. I may try it out one day if I'm looking for just a good massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape