Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13209
    I hear you, but again, that huge red thing on her lip was a nope for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGuru1777  [View Original Post]
    Y'all should try it, not just look at it! Try it and maybe fall in love with Luna's magic fingers! She is very thin, but her breasts are really big and soft! This is what I like and need.

  2. #13208
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    I swear this sounds like ruby from my favor.
    What I was thinking. Was also wondering when Aja got a sauna.

  3. #13207

    Atlantic Massage Mayport

    There have been several positive reports on this place lately but this one is definitely not going to be one. I was there a few months ago and had one of the best CBJ ever. Today that was not the case. A 40 year old led me to the room, she looked nice with a decent body. Then in walked a fat lady with not much in the way of English skills except "you nice man". The negotiating went on for a while and settled on CBJ she did not want to use a condom which I had supplied and did the saran wrap with a rubber band thing. During all this she was in and out of the room multiple times during the act. The saran wrap was not working for me and she reluctantly agreed to use the condom if I took it with me. By then I was getting out of the mood and things took longer than both of us wanted. I don't think I will be going back anytime soon.

  4. #13206
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    Where did you get the "Hot Young Girls" were ANYWHERE in JAX?

    The last post on Mayport road was 2/22 "Mayport Rd. Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed."

    You posted the same sort of comments on another AMP recently as well, where you getting these ideas from? Perhaps you should check back with them.
    Well no matter I'll be gettign young hot korean in nor cal, then I'll be getting young hot mexican and neighboring countries in tijuana then I'll be getting my ATF thai and chola in LA in between the Chinese AMPs. So if any of you are able to travel I cordially invite yal to join. Pm me for the where and when if you're interested in seeing young hot in March or April and are able to travel.

  5. #13205

    Expectations

    Well going forward, our expectations for all Jax AMP's should be 50 ish asian ladies.

    I've definitely verified that FlaWill.

    We should pin this post at the top of this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    Where did you get the "Hot Young Girls" were ANYWHERE in JAX?

    The last post on Mayport road was 2/22 "Mayport Rd. Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed."

    You posted the same sort of comments on another AMP recently as well, where you getting these ideas from? Perhaps you should check back with them.
    - DonJon.

  6. #13204

    Overinflated expectations perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    Well once again, with all the hype about the Mayport spa, I went today.

    As usual, I got someone's aunt. 80 for the massage 60 for the hand, took my mini bottle of water and left.

    Once again, no hot young girls. I even asked around and the one other girl may have been younger but far from hot.

    What day or time are you guys going? At this rate, I'm going twice a week and trying all the AMPs mentioned here. No hot young girls.

    - DonJon.
    Where did you get the "Hot Young Girls" were ANYWHERE in JAX?

    The last post on Mayport road was 2/22 "Mayport Rd. Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed."

    You posted the same sort of comments on another AMP recently as well, where you getting these ideas from? Perhaps you should check back with them.

  7. #13203
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Two skinny girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I was considering seeing this for myself but I also know that in the drought and desperation I struggle to trust some duval generated opinions. I'll be in north Cali in a couple of weeks (in the land of the k-orgs) in mexico a few weeks later. And then in southern Cali after where my two ATFs live. I'll just hold out. Although I may hit up the strip club on my way out to see if I can manage a cheap BJ.

    Thanks again.
    Y'all should try it, not just look at it! Try it and maybe fall in love with Luna's magic fingers! She is very thin, but her breasts are really big and soft! This is what I like and need.

  8. #13202

    Mayport AMP, Someone's Aunt again

    Well once again, with all the hype about the Mayport spa, I went today.

    As usual, I got someone's aunt. 80 for the massage 60 for the hand, took my mini bottle of water and left.

    Once again, no hot young girls. I even asked around and the one other girl may have been younger but far from hot.

    What day or time are you guys going? At this rate, I'm going twice a week and trying all the AMPs mentioned here. No hot young girls.

    - DonJon.

  9. #13201
    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalLife  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this morning to see the Luna hype and man are some of ya'll way off base. Saw her walk into the shop, and TBH she looks sick. She's very thin, not in an attractive way. She also had a huge red spot on her upper lip that I could see from my car. I walked inside thinking that couldn't of been her. Lipstick on, you can't see the spot. Be careful ya'll.
    Thanks for the report. I was considering seeing this for myself but I also know that in the drought and desperation I struggle to trust some duval generated opinions. I'll be in north Cali in a couple of weeks (in the land of the k-orgs) in mexico a few weeks later. And then in southern Cali after where my two ATFs live. I'll just hold out. Although I may hit up the strip club on my way out to see if I can manage a cheap BJ.

    Thanks again.

  10. #13200
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    There are two girls here!

    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalLife  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this morning to see the Luna hype and man are some of ya'll way off base. Saw her walk into the shop, and TBH she looks sick. She's very thin, not in an attractive way. She also had a huge red spot on her upper lip that I could see from my car. I walked inside thinking that couldn't of been her. Lipstick on, you can't see the spot. Be careful ya'll.
    You should try it, not just look at it! Try it and maybe fall in love with Luna's magic fingers! She is very thin, but her breasts are really big and soft! This is what I like and need.

  11. #13199

    Luna, nope

    Stopped by this morning to see the Luna hype and man are some of ya'll way off base. Saw her walk into the shop, and TBH she looks sick. She's very thin, not in an attractive way. She also had a huge red spot on her upper lip that I could see from my car. I walked inside thinking that couldn't of been her. Lipstick on, you can't see the spot. Be careful ya'll.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    She's attractive for AMP Jax standards. Slim, natural B cups face is pleasant, personality is welcoming.

    Damage were 6 O /140 for everything. Uses a hat for CBJ and FS. Head game was good. FS was good in the sense she aims to please.

    However. I was going multiple positions on the table and was getting enough friction out of that well traveled path. She took the cover off and.

    Proceeded with a standard L1. I coached her into a BBBJ and she shoved a finger in for a prostate massage that I'm not a huge fan of, but that combo.

    Did the trick. Nice hot towel clean up. Her age is late 40's early 50's but she looks younger.

  12. #13198

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have been to this spot on two different occasions. While the massage was very good on both trips, I don't think there is much more than a good massage on the menu here.
    I appreciate the info. I may try it out one day if I'm looking for just a good massage.

  13. #13197
    I have been to this spot on two different occasions. While the massage was very good on both trips, I don't think there is much more than a good massage on the menu here.

    Quote Originally Posted by MN1989  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the place at the corner of baymeadows and south side blvd? The sign above it says massage and day spa and the door says oriental massage. It's in the strip mall between T-Mobile and Panera bread. Any info would be appreciated.

  14. #13196

    Jax health

    Went last week and Mia or Tia greeted me. When we went to room I asked for Tina which kind of annoyed them. They asked how I knew her and told them a friend recommended. She seems sketched out (rightfully so) but made it pretty obvious what I was there for and that I wasn't a cop. Before laying down she asked what I wanted and I asked for FS to which she replied no only HJ or BJ so went with BJ. Massage was OK. She was tall and her fact was very attractive. Came in with sweat pants and a sweatshirt on to give massage then stopped and said she wanted to change. She them came in with this nice maroon colored outfit with long sleeves and long pants on. She looked great in that but was also attracted to her in her sweats. After the massage she said FS is available and took her clothes off. No ass really and a skinny girl was a bit of a pouch. Not as tight of a body as I imagined when she came in but her face was cute and I liked it. Quick covered BJ and rode me, I rode her and went for standing doggy. Blew in bag and talked a bit. 160 FS and standard rate to house. Was only person there. Not from the area so won't repeat but not the worst I've had either.

  15. #13195

    Luna at Aja

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    How old would you say she is?
    She's attractive for AMP Jax standards. Slim, natural B cups face is pleasant, personality is welcoming.

    Damage were 6 O /140 for everything. Uses a hat for CBJ and FS. Head game was good. FS was good in the sense she aims to please.

    However. I was going multiple positions on the table and was getting enough friction out of that well traveled path. She took the cover off and.

    Proceeded with a standard L1. I coached her into a BBBJ and she shoved a finger in for a prostate massage that I'm not a huge fan of, but that combo.

    Did the trick. Nice hot towel clean up. Her age is late 40's early 50's but she looks younger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape