Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13199

    Mayport AMP, Someone's Aunt again

    Well once again, with all the hype about the Mayport spa, I went today.

    As usual, I got someone's aunt. 80 for the massage 60 for the hand, took my mini bottle of water and left.

    Once again, no hot young girls. I even asked around and the one other girl may have been younger but far from hot.

    What day or time are you guys going? At this rate, I'm going twice a week and trying all the AMPs mentioned here. No hot young girls.

    - DonJon.

  2. #13198
    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalLife  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this morning to see the Luna hype and man are some of ya'll way off base. Saw her walk into the shop, and TBH she looks sick. She's very thin, not in an attractive way. She also had a huge red spot on her upper lip that I could see from my car. I walked inside thinking that couldn't of been her. Lipstick on, you can't see the spot. Be careful ya'll.
    Thanks for the report. I was considering seeing this for myself but I also know that in the drought and desperation I struggle to trust some duval generated opinions. I'll be in north Cali in a couple of weeks (in the land of the k-orgs) in mexico a few weeks later. And then in southern Cali after where my two ATFs live. I'll just hold out. Although I may hit up the strip club on my way out to see if I can manage a cheap BJ.

    Thanks again.

  3. #13197
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    There are two girls here!

    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalLife  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this morning to see the Luna hype and man are some of ya'll way off base. Saw her walk into the shop, and TBH she looks sick. She's very thin, not in an attractive way. She also had a huge red spot on her upper lip that I could see from my car. I walked inside thinking that couldn't of been her. Lipstick on, you can't see the spot. Be careful ya'll.
    You should try it, not just look at it! Try it and maybe fall in love with Luna's magic fingers! She is very thin, but her breasts are really big and soft! This is what I like and need.

  4. #13196

    Luna, nope

    Stopped by this morning to see the Luna hype and man are some of ya'll way off base. Saw her walk into the shop, and TBH she looks sick. She's very thin, not in an attractive way. She also had a huge red spot on her upper lip that I could see from my car. I walked inside thinking that couldn't of been her. Lipstick on, you can't see the spot. Be careful ya'll.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    She's attractive for AMP Jax standards. Slim, natural B cups face is pleasant, personality is welcoming.

    Damage were 6 O /140 for everything. Uses a hat for CBJ and FS. Head game was good. FS was good in the sense she aims to please.

    However. I was going multiple positions on the table and was getting enough friction out of that well traveled path. She took the cover off and.

    Proceeded with a standard L1. I coached her into a BBBJ and she shoved a finger in for a prostate massage that I'm not a huge fan of, but that combo.

    Did the trick. Nice hot towel clean up. Her age is late 40's early 50's but she looks younger.

  5. #13195

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have been to this spot on two different occasions. While the massage was very good on both trips, I don't think there is much more than a good massage on the menu here.
    I appreciate the info. I may try it out one day if I'm looking for just a good massage.

  6. #13194
    I have been to this spot on two different occasions. While the massage was very good on both trips, I don't think there is much more than a good massage on the menu here.

    Quote Originally Posted by MN1989  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the place at the corner of baymeadows and south side blvd? The sign above it says massage and day spa and the door says oriental massage. It's in the strip mall between T-Mobile and Panera bread. Any info would be appreciated.

  7. #13193

    Jax health

    Went last week and Mia or Tia greeted me. When we went to room I asked for Tina which kind of annoyed them. They asked how I knew her and told them a friend recommended. She seems sketched out (rightfully so) but made it pretty obvious what I was there for and that I wasn't a cop. Before laying down she asked what I wanted and I asked for FS to which she replied no only HJ or BJ so went with BJ. Massage was OK. She was tall and her fact was very attractive. Came in with sweat pants and a sweatshirt on to give massage then stopped and said she wanted to change. She them came in with this nice maroon colored outfit with long sleeves and long pants on. She looked great in that but was also attracted to her in her sweats. After the massage she said FS is available and took her clothes off. No ass really and a skinny girl was a bit of a pouch. Not as tight of a body as I imagined when she came in but her face was cute and I liked it. Quick covered BJ and rode me, I rode her and went for standing doggy. Blew in bag and talked a bit. 160 FS and standard rate to house. Was only person there. Not from the area so won't repeat but not the worst I've had either.

  8. #13192

    Luna at Aja

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    How old would you say she is?
    She's attractive for AMP Jax standards. Slim, natural B cups face is pleasant, personality is welcoming.

    Damage were 6 O /140 for everything. Uses a hat for CBJ and FS. Head game was good. FS was good in the sense she aims to please.

    However. I was going multiple positions on the table and was getting enough friction out of that well traveled path. She took the cover off and.

    Proceeded with a standard L1. I coached her into a BBBJ and she shoved a finger in for a prostate massage that I'm not a huge fan of, but that combo.

    Did the trick. Nice hot towel clean up. Her age is late 40's early 50's but she looks younger.

  9. #13191
    Quote Originally Posted by TGuamal  [View Original Post]
    First MMS took me to the room and collected the house fee. Soon another lady took me to a table shower. Nice teasing of ass and boys and the table was comfortable. Both Hot water from the shower head and bowl. Took me to the sauna for a few minutes where I could hear them clean the table shower. Then lead to room and waited for provider. Took some amount of time, but it was worth the wait.

    Luna was very playful with kissing back and first did a dry rub with climbing on the table where I could feel her bare soft legs and her ass and pussy resting on my legs as she seemed to be wearing a top with no bottoms. (had not seen her in full yet) She then walked on my back which felt great. Then did a cream massage which was relaxing and some amount of teasing by pressing her pussy against my arms from the side. She got the hot towel and I knew what was about to cum.

    On the flip she gives me some kisses gets me nice and hard and whispers in ear what service I want. I told her I had 140 and she did some hand signals which I had no idea what they meant but this was my first time where I was offered negotiation before as I only have gotten HJ and no negotiation at other AMPs in my local area. I got up and she was jerking me from behind while I got the money out.

    After this she lift up her top and slowly took down her panties while I played with her kitty. She took the rest off where I could see small cute titties which I love and then then proceeded to stand over me and lower her pussy and rode my face while she did BJ and while I DATY. I am not really sure about BBBJ or if cover was used. Never felt like it and don't really care as it made me cum so hard while her pussy bounced on my face. She milked me for a while making sure to keep me nice and happy. Cleaned up and gave me some mouth wash and some nice final stretches. I really enjoyed my time with Luna.
    How old would you say she is?

  10. #13190
    Quote Originally Posted by TGuamal  [View Original Post]
    First MMS took me to the room and collected the house fee. Soon another lady took me to a table shower. Nice teasing of ass and boys and the table was comfortable. Both Hot water from the shower head and bowl. Took me to the sauna for a few minutes where I could hear them clean the table shower. Then lead to room and waited for provider. Took some amount of time, but it was worth the wait.

    Luna was very playful with kissing back and first did a dry rub with climbing on the table where I could feel her bare soft legs and her ass and pussy resting on my legs as she seemed to be wearing a top with no bottoms. (had not seen her in full yet) She then walked on my back which felt great. Then did a cream massage which was relaxing and some amount of teasing by pressing her pussy against my arms from the side. She got the hot towel and I knew what was about to cum.

    On the flip she gives me some kisses gets me nice and hard and whispers in ear what service I want. I told her I had 140 and she did some hand signals which I had no idea what they meant but this was my first time where I was offered negotiation before as I only have gotten HJ and no negotiation at other AMPs in my local area. I got up and she was jerking me from behind while I got the money out.

    After this she lift up her top and slowly took down her panties while I played with her kitty. She took the rest off where I could see small cute titties which I love and then then proceeded to stand over me and lower her pussy and rode my face while she did BJ and while I DATY. I am not really sure about BBBJ or if cover was used. Never felt like it and don't really care as it made me cum so hard while her pussy bounced on my face. She milked me for a while making sure to keep me nice and happy. Cleaned up and gave me some mouth wash and some nice final stretches. I really enjoyed my time with Luna.
    I swear this sounds like ruby from my favor.

  11. #13189

    Oriental Massage

    Anyone been to the place at the corner of baymeadows and south side blvd? The sign above it says massage and day spa and the door says oriental massage. It's in the strip mall between T-Mobile and Panera bread. Any info would be appreciated.

  12. #13188
    Shill account for Sunflower Spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    Aja, the new girl, Luna is so hot.

    First MMS took me to the room and collected the house fee. Soon another lady took me to a table shower. Nice teasing of ass and boys and the table was comfortable. Both Hot water from the shower head and bowl. Took me to the sauna for a few minutes where I could hear them clean the table shower. Then lead to room and waited for provider. Took some amount of time, but it was worth the wait.

    Luna was very playful with kissing back and first did a dry rub with climbing on the table where I could feel her bare soft legs and her ass and pussy resting on my legs as she seemed to be wearing a top with no bottoms. (had not seen her in full yet) She then walked on my back which felt great. Then did a cream massage which was relaxing and some amount of teasing by pressing her pussy against my arms from the side. She got the hot towel and I knew what was about to cum.

    On the flip she gives me some kisses gets me nice and hard and whispers in ear what service I want. I told her I had 140 and she did some hand signals which I had no idea what they meant but this was my first time where I was offered negotiation before as I only have gotten HJ and no negotiation at other AMPs in my local area. I got up and she was jerking me from behind while I got the money out.

    After this she lift up her top and slowly took down her panties while I played with her kitty. She took the rest off where I could see small cute titties which I love and then then proceeded to stand over me and lower her pussy and rode my face while she did BJ and while I DATY. I am not really sure about BBBJ or if cover was used. Never felt like it and don't really care as it made me cum so hard while her pussy bounced on my face. She milked me for a while making sure to keep me nice and happy. Cleaned up and gave me some mouth wash and some nice final stretches. I really enjoyed my time with Luna.

  13. #13187

    A business woman that I respect

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    How was Lisa.
    She has a nice touch. Level 1 was built up to and appreciated. She wants us to be very discreet. Understood.

  14. #13186
    Quote Originally Posted by SeamanTimmy  [View Original Post]
    Soooooo how would anyone know but the two of you.
    Yup. I thought of that meaning one of 3 things. 1 they tell them and she really wants to follow the rules. 2 theres a bunch of hidden cameras or 3 instead of telling me she does not do that or doesn't want to do it, she just lied which is most likely. Or at the very least, they are really told that and she used that to say she didn't want to to avoid ruining the "fantasy" that they "want you" because you're "too big baby".

  15. #13185

    The Question bares asking

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in on a Sunday afternoon. Was greeted quickly sent to a room after taking 30 min option. I drew julie. An unimpressive looking lady who was in her late 40's maybe early 50's. She asked if I wanted a hard or medium massage. I said hard. This is a mistake she steps on your back but if they don't have rails, then they can't really massage you but they can seriously hurt you. Furthermore my superiority complex had me quickly tell her get off (you aint gon walk on me AND not give me a massage.) told her just give me the medium massage. Also a mistake. She gave a lacklust massage while staying close to me unfortunately she had bad breath.

    She teased during the massage and on the flip she asked for. 6 for HJ 1. 20 for CBJ and I think 1. 60 for cfs. I probed for bbj but she said they'd get fired (yea, ok, sure) and I wasn't too keen to have her bad breath on my dick, I just asked for research purposes. Took a HJ which was decent because I turned away so as to not smell her breath.

    On the way out ran face to face with another of you scrawny fuckers and your worker who was equally old.

    My Favor fails to impress me again. So I may try them once more. If the 3rd time isn't a charm, I'm going to assume that people like my favor for the full menu and not for the quality. Would love any advice or tips to make my favor a better trip next time.


    TLDR: Sunday day shift is oba-chans with bad breath.
    Soooooo how would anyone know but the two of you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape