Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 12115
-
03-05-23 15:49 #9115Senior Member

Posts: 748Thanks to this site.
I avoided Angie last night. Was looking ok around 7 or 8. Circle back and I recall to be careful. Sure enough it's Angie. I drove off And checked here to see she's no good with the BF crap.
Nothing else out last night. Some bigger ladies. And then I think Jill but was hoping to see something else. Was gone by the next time around. Really miss the days of Ellie, myah and definitely miss Callie lately.
-
03-05-23 04:39 #9114Senior Member

Posts: 973Men Who LIke Women
[Deleted by Admin]
You need to learn to use the Report Post button not quote and comment his post.
Just report it and move on.
A2
-
03-05-23 01:43 #9113Senior Member

Posts: 763Tatiana
Don't sweat it. It's all good. This is what sharing info is all about. You had an experience and someone shined a weird light light on it. I once had the same encounter with with someone I was certain was an attractive female but I discovered my mistake after the fact. Now we all know and have learned about. You shared a name and location and we were enlightened to your plight. I'd rather see a report like this than none at all.
.
Originally Posted by Unsettled
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 08:06 #9112Regular Member

Posts: 11Tatiana
Yikes, I guess FS is out of the question then. My defense is it was dark and they looked and sounded legit. All things considered the head was still good.
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
They did a check on me and I didn't check them back. Sometimes I do, but didn't this time. Honestly I don't always want to see things that I can't unsee which will harm the experience. In this case it sounds like it would have been dangerous checking.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 07:06 #9111Senior Member

Posts: 1325Unclear on what the "LEO check" was all about. Or is "it" a full-conversion tranny? That's some scary shit!
Originally Posted by TrollMongo
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 13:48 #9110Senior Member

Posts: 437I hate to tell you this, but that is a tyranny. She / it jumped in my car last summer and ended up stealing my keys when I figured out what she was. Cost me about 400 for towing and such.
Originally Posted by Unsettled
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 01:23 #9109Regular Member

Posts: 11Tatiana
I had an out of body experience on the north side at 34th and Lisbon. A petite BSW saw me floating in midair and decided to join me. She had lighter skin, tiny tits, and a long blonde wig. Her teeth were nice and she was friendly / attractive. Smelled like heavy cigarette smoke, probably 30 yo.
She levitated beside me and did a LEO check. I explained that was actually illegal. But anyway we agreed CBJ for. 2 then. 1 after. We drifted somewhere quiet and she seemed super paranoid about a car driving far off in the distance. I put my coat on then she asked if it was used and wanted me to put on her coat instead. She tried to mouth it on me, but I was like no and opened up another of my own.
I was worried about her teeth but she knew her trade well. Unrushed finish and fine with no hands. Got her name and number, Tatiana. I'd say 6/10 overall (point added for me getting out alive at night), and I will probably try FS with her based on the body.
-
03-01-23 23:13 #9108Senior Member

Posts: 27Maria
Like others, at times my mind wanders into a daydream with Maria on 7 and Linc. 36 y / o. Very friendly. No complaining or constant upcharge. Dark brown hair. 5'5. Not bad looking for a SW. Big mole on her cheek. Body has a little past baby damage, but not all scabbed or scared up. Not yet. Smaller chest. I am horrible with guessing weight, maybe 140? Covered FS, BBBJ, multiple positions, cim. At least that's what I would imagine.
Stay safe fellas.
-
03-01-23 22:46 #9107Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone know
Does anyone have any info on a SW, usually around 20 and nat in the midnight hours? White, longer brown hair? Looks very slender, 5'10 or so? Hard to tell at night from a car.
Any info appreciated.
Be safe fellas.
-
02-28-23 09:16 #9106Senior Member

Posts: 159This might have been nice 5 or so years ago. But FYI the streets (and prostituting in general) have pretty much diminished to poverty levels. The only girls still trickin are either old timers say 40+ women because that's all they know or homeless women who burnt all their bridges with their folks.
Originally Posted by Incredulous411
[View Original Post]
Believe it or not there was a time when you could go out there and find whatever you liked for a dub. Now since Covid is over if things don't turn up this summer going into next year I would officially say the Ss loop is done. I've dated a few of "Kate Upton" out their. Young tall blonde pretty face with Tripple ds and a sweet personality. At this point I'm just glad I was apart of the scene at the time.
All you see now is drugged out ugly homeless women. I venture out their monthly since Covid and haven't seen a single girl to write home about. It's either a fat sloppy or a dangerous underweight women. Once in a while I might see something ok but 10 years ago it would have been considered bottom of the barrel untouchable status.
Hate to say it but it might be time to find a new hobby.
-
02-28-23 05:54 #9105Senior Member

Posts: 258Not a SW
VP you sir didn't scoop a SW you picked up a unicorn. We need to capture her and study her, so we can figure out how to replicate her on a grand scale LOL.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 00:44 #9104Regular Member

Posts: 11I'm sure she would have agreed, her personality is really great.
Originally Posted by BodyShopper
[View Original Post]
Funny enough we were discussing the negotiation aspect to all this during my second daydream with her. I was explaining that I hate negotiations and just want a great experience. I'm fortunate enough to not have to care about the costs, and as long as their number is realistic I accept without countering. The last minute up charges and tip discussions are the quickest way to lose me. She said she could respect that and made the point that the girls have to advocate for themselves otherwise no one will. She really gained my respect, and is definitely one of my favorites right now.
I do like the idea of splitting up the costs, specifically to raise incentives. I think I tried that in dreams years ago and might give it a go on my next nap.
-
02-28-23 00:27 #9103Senior Member

Posts: 819SW's
What a perfect reply. You can be excused for not getting the other information. After all, you're on a dark street, alley or parking lot. You are on the lookout for cops, pimps and street hoods. You are on the lookout that the girl isn't trying to steal anything out of your car. All this while trying to enjoy a cheap BJ from a girl that can't wait to get to the candy store as soon as she gets your joint out of her mouth. Come on guys! Don't you think that a girl would post an ad for car dates if she really wanted any publicity?
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 23:22 #9102Senior Member

Posts: 402Real streetwalker info
Didn't think to take a photo but this streetwalker looked exactly like Kate Upton so picture that. Her height was 5'11 and weighed (according to the scale I keep in my car) a slim 141 pounds. Her body had the smoothest softest skin with absolutely no scabs, needle or surgery scars, or baby or body marks. Her face was as beautiful as the sun itself, a piece of art work like a Rembrandt, or the Mona Lisa. Just perfect. A streetwalker angel. Her teeth were sparkling white and all were present with no black rot no dentures and in perfect line. She smelled of roses and of fresh mahogany. She was the most friendly, most honest gal I have ever met. She genuinely seemed like she was in love with me. Love at first sight I guess. I left money all over the car and my wallet in the open and not a dollar was taken. After conversing for hours with her after the deed I came to find out she was a Harvard graduate, a very motivated confident business women, a hell of a cook, and a Gemini. Gee Whiz!
Originally Posted by Incredulous411
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 23:00 #9101Senior Member

Posts: 1820I can answer most except photo without even leaving my house.
Originally Posted by Incredulous411
[View Original Post]
Height: Does it matter? They're all the same when they're bent over gobbling your cock.
Weight: either 50+ lbs overweight or Anorexia thin.
Body condition: poor.
Face condition: poor.
Teeth condition: poor.
Hygiene: poor.
Friendliness: some fake it well but it's all business.
Crazy level: on a scale of 1-10,12+. Some higher.
HS.










Reply With Quote





