Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 111 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1651
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Just to inform all of us here, can you share with us how did you become a senior member with 34 posts, and I was a regular member with 250?
    I do not know anything about your individual case, but generally from what I've seen it's being busted down by admin due to infractions, like being put on permanent moderation with steroids. So your answer is likely in the mirror LOL.

    I wish there was some "useful content" requirement on the 25 posts to get to senior status; I often see "senior" guys who posted nothing but questions 25 x and waited six months. But I guess admin has too much on the plate to track that for every user. And if you call out a leech, you often get an infraction yourself. Better to just evaluate & be judicious about whose messages & posts get substantive answers. So "senior" really doesn't mean much to me.

  2. #675
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector58  [View Original Post]
    For an explanation of the difference between regular and senior membership, and how a member moves from regular to senior status, read the Membership Type Questions thread in the FAQ section of this website.
    Just to inform all of us here, can you share with us how did you become a senior member with 34 posts, and I was a regular member with 250?

  3. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    As a regular member (vs Senior Member) your posts are moderated by the site, hence the delay in publishing. SR Members can post in realtime. We all went through this.
    I've been a Senior Member for a while and my posts still get moderated.

  4. #673

    Membership

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    How do they determine a senior member?
    For an explanation of the difference between regular and senior membership, and how a member moves from regular to senior status, read the Membership Type Questions thread in the FAQ section of this website.

  5. #672

    Senior Status

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    How do they determine a senior member? Is that time on the forum rather than number of posts? I see some senior members with 30 posts, and some regulars with 250.
    I believe Senior status comes after 25 posts. However, a couple of Senior members here were recently placed back in the Regular member category so their posts could be monitored more closely, because of some posts they made that could be seen as outside the bounds of what is permitted here.

    Lift Her Up.

  6. #671

    I was wondering what is the difference

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    As a regular member (vs Senior Member) your posts are moderated by the site, hence the delay in publishing. SR Members can post in realtime. We all went through this.
    I was wondering what was the difference between regular and senior.

  7. #670
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    How do they determine a senior member? Is that time on the forum rather than number of posts? I see some senior members with 30 posts, and some regulars with 250.
    Didn't realize this is what determined post speed. I thought you became a senior at 100 posts.

  8. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    As a regular member (vs Senior Member) your posts are moderated by the site, hence the delay in publishing. SR Members can post in realtime. We all went through this.
    How do they determine a senior member? Is that time on the forum rather than number of posts? I see some senior members with 30 posts, and some regulars with 250.

  9. #668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by DanCramerOc  [View Original Post]
    Okay, so I've been actively on this site for a few weeks now. I've read a bunch of useful (albeit, a bit dated) reviews and great mongering tips. My rant is with being a new and active user I want to post something and see a response (ideally) in under 4 hours. WTW, I realize by many things that this codebase is a bit old, but hire me. I can fix it and make a post, post in under 4 hours. JMTC!
    As a regular member (vs Senior Member) your posts are moderated by the site, hence the delay in publishing. SR Members can post in realtime. We all went through this.

  10. #667

    Snail Time. What is the holdup

    Okay, so I've been actively on this site for a few weeks now. I've read a bunch of useful (albeit, a bit dated) reviews and great mongering tips. My rant is with being a new and active user I want to post something and see a response (ideally) in under 4 hours. WTW, I realize by many things that this codebase is a bit old, but hire me. I can fix it and make a post, post in under 4 hours. JMTC!

  11. #666
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheQ  [View Original Post]
    Hoping this isn't getting too far OT. I've been to Saigon and Hanoi.

    Last Saigon visit was mid 2010's so quite a while ago. There were barber shops then. There were a lot soapy non nude massage shops then, where they bath you head to toe and give you a HE. But I think now they've moved into higher end massage places with FS. There aren't a lot of FS places so they charge a lot. Relatively.

    Last visit to Hanoi was right before pandemic. Very few FS places, usually higher end hotels. Also available in Chinese mainland hotels with casinos, then extremely pricey. I think you spend like $200-300 a pop on top of the bar and message fees which are like $100.

    Back to the hotel massage places I did visit, Back then the girls wanted over 2. 2 mil VND tip for FS in hotel spas. Which now I think back isn't that much around $95, but you factor in the house fee. So your looking at 3 mil out the door $125 USD. $125 still ain't a lot of money IMHO, but when a bowl of noodles cost $24,000 to 30000 VND. A 2. 2 mil tip is almost like 100 bowls of noodles! That your food money for a month, 3 meals a day, working just one client. One I went to is across the street from the US consulate!

    Also these hotel FS message places are like 3 to 4 times the cost of a nude soapy massage, so again relatively expensive.

    While in Dubai I had met this Viet from Hanoi. When I visited Hanoi a year later, I missed her by just a few days. So I asked for her a hookup. She put me with a semi pro for $300. I negotiated down to maybe $200 or $250 (it's been a while). OMG. One of the most amazing experiences I had ever had. Sweet and innocent with a hidden naughty side. Unfortunately it was the last full day in Hanoi when I saw her. Would have loved to see her again..
    Thanks for the detailed report. I was in Philippines about 15 years ago and I think it was about 40 for FS. I know someone in Thailand recently and I think he said 75 for 2 hours in his hotel room.

  12. #665
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    What goes on in Vietnam? I saw some videos on Youtube where a guy goes to Vietnam and it seems there are working girls there too. Although not as wild as Bangkok or Manilla.

    Actually Philippines may be the best place. Cheap and legal. The girls speak English. They seem to like this thing where you lie flat on your back and they squat over you and do all the in-and-out work themselves. Its living like a king. And if you fall for one and want to get serious, they are actually pretty loving and loyal if you don't mind sending a few hundred back to their families every month.
    Hoping this isn't getting too far OT. I've been to Saigon and Hanoi.

    Last Saigon visit was mid 2010's so quite a while ago. There were barber shops then. There were a lot soapy non nude massage shops then, where they bath you head to toe and give you a HE. But I think now they've moved into higher end massage places with FS. There aren't a lot of FS places so they charge a lot. Relatively.

    Last visit to Hanoi was right before pandemic. Very few FS places, usually higher end hotels. Also available in Chinese mainland hotels with casinos, then extremely pricey. I think you spend like $200-300 a pop on top of the bar and message fees which are like $100.

    Back to the hotel massage places I did visit, Back then the girls wanted over 2. 2 mil VND tip for FS in hotel spas. Which now I think back isn't that much around $95, but you factor in the house fee. So your looking at 3 mil out the door $125 USD. $125 still ain't a lot of money IMHO, but when a bowl of noodles cost $24,000 to 30000 VND. A 2. 2 mil tip is almost like 100 bowls of noodles! That your food money for a month, 3 meals a day, working just one client. One I went to is across the street from the US consulate!

    Also these hotel FS message places are like 3 to 4 times the cost of a nude soapy massage, so again relatively expensive.

    While in Dubai I had met this Viet from Hanoi. When I visited Hanoi a year later, I missed her by just a few days. So I asked for her a hookup. She put me with a semi pro for $300. I negotiated down to maybe $200 or $250 (it's been a while). OMG. One of the most amazing experiences I had ever had. Sweet and innocent with a hidden naughty side. Unfortunately it was the last full day in Hanoi when I saw her. Would have loved to see her again.

    I'm trying to get back to Hanoi in a month or two. Our schedules may just collide. I'm hoping to see both of them. Hope the semi pro still sees customers! I still keep I touch with them.

    I see vids of people going to all sorts of stuff. Some of these places look like they are set up for locals. I've gone by hotels where I've seen a van load of girls get out. But without being a local I can't get into that. Or need to go smaller cities and towns, which I have not visited and need time to figure out which I don't have.

    I've also seen many Viet girls working outside of Vietnam. Like in Singapore and Malaysia.

    The Philippines, been there a while back but never mongered. I was just wasn't interested in hobbying then, but I have had Filipinas though outside of the Philippines.

    Anyways I got to get out again. Hopefully very soon.

    Legalization her would be awesome but I don't want street walkers everywhere. Some way both workers and the gov to make money, yet the barriers need not be too high. I just don't see it happening anytime soon and with any there's never any pragmatism in the US government at any level. Perhaps someone will put together a silly Proposition and it might pass to decriminalize.

  13. #664
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheQ  [View Original Post]
    It makes sense to pay when you can't get to Germany and other places. I too use to visit Germany quite a bit, the last time I went was in 2019, pre-covid. All in the open in Germany, legalized, taxed and plenty of eastern European girls to work.

    50 Euro gets you FS in a Bordello. But it's really barebones. 20 minutes, CBBJ, CFS. No shower, they hand you a paper towel to do your own wiped own. Personally, I like the FKKs. Cost quite a bit more. 50 euro entry, 80-120 Euro depending on you want. Usually a lot better service in an FKK. Nice rooms, showers, lounge. Romanian, Bulgarian, Moldovan, Hungarian. And they walk around topless or with just a towel on. Oh boy I miss those FKKs especially when you go into a warm FKK with gorgeous naked girls on a cold winter day!

    Nowadays, I'm not traveling post covid. So there's no cheap FS or anything here.

    Legalization doesn't make for lower prices. It's all in the details. Licensing, zoning restrictions, taxation, supply, demand, rent, easy visas, semi or full legality. All that plays into it..
    What goes on in Vietnam? I saw some videos on Youtube where a guy goes to Vietnam and it seems there are working girls there too. Although not as wild as Bangkok or Manilla.

    Actually Philippines may be the best place. Cheap and legal. The girls speak English. They seem to like this thing where you lie flat on your back and they squat over you and do all the in-and-out work themselves. Its living like a king. And if you fall for one and want to get serious, they are actually pretty loving and loyal if you don't mind sending a few hundred back to their families every month.

  14. #663
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy  [View Original Post]
    In Germany, its 50 eu for FS. Total. No extra tip. Private room. And 20 minutes or so. Often with a CBJ and doing the deed with a 25-40 year old. Usually from Eastern Europe (most often Romania) but some from other places like Venezuela once in a while.

    It just does not make sense to pay $150 . $200 . $300 for what you can get for 50 EU in Amsterdam. I had one Bulgarian girl who did for 25 eu, and I gave her 35 and told her she was charging way too little. Then I go to Westminster and pay 40 for an hour, and they want 160 tip for the same thing (200). In China, 2/3 of the population makes that much in an entire month. That she got for spreading her legs for 20 minutes.

    In Nevada, those official ranches are licenced by the state. Much like the pot places here now. So prices are high. But I bet you get a free lance girl in Vegas to come to your room for far less. Although she is not official or sanctioned.
    It makes sense to pay when you can't get to Germany and other places. I too use to visit Germany quite a bit, the last time I went was in 2019, pre-covid. All in the open in Germany, legalized, taxed and plenty of eastern European girls to work.

    50 Euro gets you FS in a Bordello. But it's really barebones. 20 minutes, CBBJ, CFS. No shower, they hand you a paper towel to do your own wiped own. Personally, I like the FKKs. Cost quite a bit more. 50 euro entry, 80-120 Euro depending on you want. Usually a lot better service in an FKK. Nice rooms, showers, lounge. Romanian, Bulgarian, Moldovan, Hungarian. And they walk around topless or with just a towel on. Oh boy I miss those FKKs especially when you go into a warm FKK with gorgeous naked girls on a cold winter day!

    Nowadays, I'm not traveling post covid. So there's no cheap FS or anything here.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFinTuna  [View Original Post]
    Prostitution isn't going away so they may as well make it legal. That would drop the prices and therefore many of these 'victims' couldn't afford to participate and us mongers with have better rates. In all of these years. I haven't seen one person I felt was being marginalized. I'm sure that there are some marginalized and a lot of drug addicts etc. , but as far as the AMP parlors go. Everyone has a cell phone, is clean and is cognizant that I've seen. They could run out the front door any time if they wanted to quit. As Krystal once said "Massaging in Cali is probably a lot better than living in some foreign impoverished hell hole. ".
    Legalization doesn't make for lower prices. It's all in the details. Licensing, zoning restrictions, taxation, supply, demand, rent, easy visas, semi or full legality. All that plays into it.

    I've been to places where it was relatively.

    Cheap and legal. Singapore, Hong Kong, Brasil, Germany, Netherlands.

    Cheap and illegal or perhaps illegal but tolerated, Korea (this kind of ended in the mid 2010's) and early 2010's, China in the 2000's, Malaysia.

    Illegal and expensive, UAE (United Arab Emirates), Vietnam, USA.

    Legal and expensive. Japan (quasi legal), Canada, New Zealand.

    Given that. My favorite places have been the UAE and Germany. Opposite ends of the spectrum.

  15. #662
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Everything said is true, the only way we could truly have a chance in tipping increase is to have at least 50% of us all agree and stuck to our price of $40 being the max and normal HJ tip, but the chance of that taking place is slim to none, since there is going to be some that don't care, some that feels bad, some that are not on this thread, etc.

    So I guess it just comes down to each individual and the YMMV.

    Well thanks for the chat. It's always fun to chat about none sense to lighten the stress in life.
    The problem is that all of us together maybe make 5% of their business. If they have 50 guys each and every day in some of these shops, and maybe 1 of those guys is one of us. So we have little leverage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape