Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1651
-
03-02-23 20:58 #661Senior Member

Posts: 436Everything said is true, the only way we could truly have a chance in tipping increase is to have at least 50% of us all agree and stuck to our price of $40 being the max and normal HJ tip, but the chance of that taking place is slim to none, since there is going to be some that don't care, some that feels bad, some that are not on this thread, etc.
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]
So I guess it just comes down to each individual and the YMMV.
Well thanks for the chat. It's always fun to chat about none sense to lighten the stress in life.
-
03-02-23 15:46 #660Senior Member

Posts: 707Well Said, Grimmy
Once again, Grimmy has hit the nail on the head. I agree with his post in the Massage Parlor thread that went up a couple of hours ago, 32219. I've copied the lead-in below, and I'm responding here 'cause I think that's why Admin created this Rant thread.
The few times I've thought I was being overcharged, and the one time I got to the house (SGV) and found the asking price to be higher than on the ad, I've simply excused myself and explained why, calmly, and left. The women or the bookers can adjust to that, or not, as they choose. My own participation in this activity is limited solely by my budget, apparently a lot more limited than that of the frequent posters here, smiley-face, and that probably slightly influences the general pricing without my conscious attempt to do anything about it.
Lift Her UP.
"Pricing theory is a subject by itself. People have masters degrees in that stuff. One basic principle applies to everything though, and that is 'pricing is whatever the market will bear. ' As a small business owner, I can tell you that I'm going to charge as much as I can before it starts causing customers to stop coming. ".
-
02-28-23 17:09 #659Senior Member

Posts: 637Cologne has the largest brothel in Germany: 5 stories of girls, girls, girls. Smaller but nice red light district in Nuremburg, and a slightly sleazier RLD in Frankfurt. Always paid 50 eu or less, with no hassles. With one exception with Greek girl who agreed to 50 then tried to upsell me to 100 once in the room. These are all official red light areas like Amsterdam. Some friend have gone to some Eros spas outside of Frankfurt. I think you pay a cover charge, and there is food, hot tubs, and girls. You basically spend the day eating and fucking.
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]
Spain. Only got massage HE. Barcelona has a blvd of parlors where the girls dress up. I think it was 40 + 40. But the thing about Spain isy you can go little nail clinics that are for women, and they will have one room in the back where they do a massage and HE.
France, Hungary, and Sicily: there are a few Chinese and Thai massage places with HE but not a lot.
Czech: I got pro posited by a hooker in Prague but when she realized I was a tourist it was no go. Apparently government cracks down on that.
-
02-27-23 19:52 #658Senior Member

Posts: 40Spot on. Germany and Czech Republic are great. Spain is also very good. Hottest chick I ever had was a model-quality early 20's Colombian for £50 in Madrid, CBJ and CFS. The equivalent stateside would be $500. The best deals are with girls that work out of apartments and advertise on local equivalents of CL. Save up and make the journey.
Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 17:28 #657Senior Member

Posts: 70780 Euros
Just a minor observation, I visited two places in Germany around 2019 and each was 80 Euros for CFS with BJ as well of course. Still a lot less than here. The girls had friendly accommodating attitudes, which for me is even more important that breast size, pussy tightness, whatever.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
Lift Her Up.Last edited by Lift Her Up; 02-27-23 at 17:29. Reason: The Euro sign got edited out.
-
02-27-23 13:23 #656Banned Member

Posts: 725The difference in Germany and Eastern Europe is it's totally legal and out in the open there. It's the supply and demand game. Since it's so out in the open and nobody has to tiptoe around legalities, supply outweighs demand and prices drop. In the US the only place it's legal is in Nevada, and not the parts of Nevada where anybody actually lives. It's illegal in Clark County which is where Vegas is. Outside of Clark County, the state is extremely sparsely populated. And the government regulation does drive up the cost some because of their required regular med checks and such, but these places just charge what they do because they can. The other side of supply and demand. Very low supply so prices go through the roof.
Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy
[View Original Post]
Freelance FS escorts tend to go for $300 - $400 for an hour these days in most parts of the country. Having girls come to your hotel is a whole different ballgame though. A lot of other potential minefields that you have to watch out for.
-
02-26-23 22:20 #655Senior Member

Posts: 637In Germany, its 50 eu for FS. Total. No extra tip. Private room. And 20 minutes or so. Often with a CBJ and doing the deed with a 25-40 year old. Usually from Eastern Europe (most often Romania) but some from other places like Venecuela once in a while.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
It just does not make sense to pay $150 . $200 . $300 for what you can get for 50 EU in Amsterdam. I had one Bulgarian girl who did for 25 eu, and I gave her 35 and told her she was charging way too little. Then I go to Westminster and pay 40 for an hour, and they want 160 tip for the same thing (200). In China, 2/3 of the population makes that much in an entire month. That she got for spreading her legs for 20 minutes.
In Nevada, those official ranches are licenced by the state. Much like the pot places here now. So prices are high. But I bet you get a free lance girl in Vegas to come to your room for far less. Although she is not official or sanctioned.
-
02-26-23 22:10 #654Senior Member

Posts: 637I thought when you are 6 months old, you are in your first year, so they say 1 as in 1st. If they went by when mommy and daddy did it they would be "1 year old" at the 3 month mark.
Originally Posted by Grimmy23
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 20:21 #653Senior Member

Posts: 1253Independents vs bookers vs pimps?
First off I'll assume you mean bookers vs pimps.
Originally Posted by TheZorak
[View Original Post]
I agree in general, that Bookers are normally better. Their communication skills are better and I get more timely responses. They control the girls schedule, so normally, the girl will be ready on time or within 15 min. This is especially helpful with the Asian houses. This allows the girls to focus their attention on us. Nothing worse than doing some girl in Doggy while she's texting on her phone.
That said, I've dealt with a number seasoned Indy girls who can manage both. They tend to be low volume or UTR. Indys that don't have their shit together, I don't seem to have an interest in seeing.
-
02-10-23 22:12 #652Senior Member

Posts: 320This is just banter, but what do you guys prefer? Independents or with bookers?
Seems like the consensus is people prefer independent, but I'm the other way around. Experiences are always mixed, but I've usually had a bad time trying to communicate with independents because they often don't know what they're doing, have it harder to balance the service with communication, and tend to be druggies or something and just forget or take ages to respond. Bookers' job is literally to book, so they do it way better. I want to point out another bad independent from tonight, but I won't say her name yet because I want to give her one more chance. We arranged for a time and she wanted to send me the address last minute. I'm waiting for her and send an occasional message that she leaves on "read". Finally an hour after we were supposed to meet she asks "wya? Not even an apology or explanation. Shit like this is why I never take what people like about this hobby seriously. "Independent are better" my ass. I only ask for objective info.
-
02-04-23 09:56 #651Banned Member

Posts: 725I'm not so sure it would drop the prices. Prostitution is legal in Nevada but have you seen what the ranches out there charge? I used to travel to Toronto quite often for work. They have legal body rub places there. Basically legal Jack shacks where the girl gets naked and gives you a rub for an hour, and you can rub her too, and then she finishes with a HJ. Love them. Had some really nice, hot girls there, and you usually get to pick out of a lineup of at least 3 girls. All fully legal. But they're not cheap. More expensive than the equivalent service here, but it's nice that you don't have to sneak around to get it, and the quality is more controlled.
Originally Posted by YellowFinTuna
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 23:40 #650Senior Member

Posts: 136CA Signed this
Prostitution isn't going away so they may as well make it legal. That would drop the prices and therefore many of these 'victims' couldn't afford to participate and us mongers with have better rates. In all of these years. I haven't seen one person I felt was being marginalized. I'm sure that there are some marginalized and a lot of drug addicts etc. , but as far as the AMP parlors go. Everyone has a cell phone, is clean and is cognizant that I've seen. They could run out the front door any time if they wanted to quit. As Krystal once said "Massaging in Cali is probably a lot better than living in some foreign impoverished hell hole. ".
Originally Posted by Tradewind
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 12:10 #649Regular Member

Posts: 9The CA signed this
California's new law decriminalizing loitering for the purposes of prostitution went into effect Jan. 1.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/califo...advocates-warn
-
02-01-23 11:51 #648Regular Member

Posts: 11Any reqs for garden grove area?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 20:40 #647Senior Member

Posts: 7266Of course there is you have to pick a city or area first.
Originally Posted by Chanok
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






