Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 980 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 824 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 14689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9844

    Forgot to add

    Quote Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123  [View Original Post]
    Friends. I see many reviews of Gina, not sure about this one. Any input before I take a dive. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/117649386
    I did text exchange with her today and she has an open menu. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

  2. #9843

    Gina

    Friends. I see many reviews of Gina, not sure about this one. Any input before I take a dive. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/117649386

  3. #9842
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep5822  [View Original Post]
    Moved to the area from up north, there are some really walruses. Look at NJ boards it's like mecca. I assumed Florida would be a beacon of agencies and hot tanned blonds. So far St Pete is on par with Delaware. WTF. Is there not a single agency operating in St Pete / Tampa? I'm about to start my own LOL.
    Lauderdale / Miami used to be that way. Went down there several times a year. You pretty much could find anything you were looking for. Lot of agencies were operating and a long shut down indyboard. Not been back since COVID. Met so many fantastic ones down there. The younger ones 18-19 typically were w agencies (try and find a hot GFE 18-19 yr old here) . Those were the days This area used to be much better but long passed.

  4. #9841

    Just Do It

    Indianapolis Indiana has a well received and successful agency called "Discreet". Check the Indy board for more. They have St Pete ladies traveling to there for work. Do it. Set one up here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shep5822  [View Original Post]
    Moved to the area from up north, there are some really walruses. Look at NJ boards it's like mecca. I assumed Florida would be a beacon of agencies and hot tanned blonds. So far St Pete is on par with Delaware. WTF. Is there not a single agency operating in St Pete / Tampa? I'm about to start my own LOL.

  5. #9840

    Tampa St Pete Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Shep5822  [View Original Post]
    Moved to the area from up north, there are some really walruses. Look at NJ boards it's like mecca. I assumed Florida would be a beacon of agencies and hot tanned blonds. So far St Pete is on par with Delaware. WTF. Is there not a single agency operating in St Pete / Tampa? I'm about to start my own LOL.
    Yes the talent in the region has basically slipped to the whales and zombies. Not sure why but we can't even get any decent GFE Latinas like Orlando. Don't think agencies work in the region maybe since most mongers won't pay the GPS rates. I do remember some years back it was a Mecca but no longer. Even the strip clubs have gps rates!

  6. #9839

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the area the last couple of years and came back to Clearwater for a friend's wedding and was looking for some good looking girls who are GFE and read as far back as 5 pages of the thread. Dear God these girls here look like total crackhead you guys are reviewing and mentioning.

    Is there no good looking pussy in Pinellas County or does every girl look like she is on meth?
    Moved to the area from up north, there are some really walruses. Look at NJ boards it's like mecca. I assumed Florida would be a beacon of agencies and hot tanned blonds. So far St Pete is on par with Delaware. WTF. Is there not a single agency operating in St Pete / Tampa? I'm about to start my own LOL.

  7. #9838
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Time for some other reporting besides Kitty and Mandy!

    My plumber made a service call to Claire. Skinny MILF in a good location. GFE and gets into the action but somewhat likes to be in charge as she references her knowledge on how to get things done. Even though my plumber likes to handle his tools a certain way evidently she's the boss! Doesn't take off the stockings not sure if there's any usage but definitely got some adhd. Nice lady but hard fake tits but the action was good but could be less domineering.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273803809
    I can't be sure but this looks like the same Claire from a few years ago that had incall Downtown. 40's MILF, blond, gets into it. I think she had had breast cancer so she didn't take her top off, that wastje only con. She could've gotten implants since then though, it's been a few yeara.

    If it's the same girl, glad she's back. I had some nice times with her.

  8. #9837

    Claire

    Time for some other reporting besides Kitty and Mandy!

    My plumber made a service call to Claire. Skinny MILF in a good location. GFE and gets into the action but somewhat likes to be in charge as she references her knowledge on how to get things done. Even though my plumber likes to handle his tools a certain way evidently she's the boss! Doesn't take off the stockings not sure if there's any usage but definitely got some adhd. Nice lady but hard fake tits but the action was good but could be less domineering.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273803809

  9. #9836

    Holy hell

    I've been out of the area the last couple of years and came back to Clearwater for a friend's wedding and was looking for some good looking girls who are GFE and read as far back as 5 pages of the thread. Dear God these girls here look like total crackhead you guys are reviewing and mentioning.

    Is there no good looking pussy in Pinellas County or does every girl look like she is on meth?

  10. #9835

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    I seen her about 4 or 5 times. It has to be 7 or 8 years ago. She stayed in cheap motels on Gulf to bay. Use to get head for only 30.
    She's probably changed hair color more times than she's had clients. And yes, dates were easy to schedule, comms were great and donations def were designed to make sure you repeat. Her recent rates indicate that she's been getting those rates and newbies will fill her coffers.

    I'll try to hhu before I head that way. Realism says that there are lots of choices in the Brandon / Casino area at better rates. Some offers midway on the 60's bridge are really good for the quality.

    RT.

  11. #9834

    ?Misti blu?

    Anybody got info on Misti blu. Clearwater girl on LC. 41 yo. TIA Muff.

  12. #9833

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by RTPeckerman  [View Original Post]
    Kitty was one of the first I met with back in 2016 and although skinny was a great date. Then went overseas for three years, returned to the states and settled in east Polk county. I just don't get back to the old stomping grounds like I used to. But when I do I always like to connect with old dates. But comms with Kitty were so guarded and out of step with rates for better options that I really balked about making the extra trip over from Tampa. And rates are doubles w / Mandy only. And this recent review kicks off the red strobe light.

    I understand Nikki the Italian is still in the area and / or Oh Oh Olivia may still be. Luna up north in NPR looks good. But skinny Kitthy are quickly processing themselves off market.

    Bummer.

    RT.
    I seen her about 4 or 5 times. It has to be 7 or 8 years ago. She stayed in cheap motels on Gulf to bay. Use to get head for only 30.

  13. #9832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by RTPeckerman  [View Original Post]
    Kitty was one of the first I met with back in 2016 and although skinny was a great date. Then went overseas for three years, returned to the states and settled in east Polk county. I just don't get back to the old stomping grounds like I used to. But when I do I always like to connect with old dates. But comms with Kitty were so guarded and out of step with rates for better options that I really balked about making the extra trip over from Tampa. And rates are doubles w / Mandy only. And this recent review kicks off the red strobe light.

    I understand Nikki the Italian is still in the area and / or Oh Oh Olivia may still be. Luna up north in NPR looks good. But skinny Kitthy are quickly processing themselves off market.

    Bummer.

    RT.
    Kittie is very flexible with rates. Make her an offer.

  14. #9831

    Kitty And Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    What a shame. Looks like she is passed her sale date.
    Kitty was one of the first I met with back in 2016 and although skinny was a great date. Then went overseas for three years, returned to the states and settled in east Polk county. I just don't get back to the old stomping grounds like I used to. But when I do I always like to connect with old dates. But comms with Kitty were so guarded and out of step with rates for better options that I really balked about making the extra trip over from Tampa. And rates are doubles w / Mandy only. And this recent review kicks off the red strobe light.

    I understand Nikki the Italian is still in the area and / or Oh Oh Olivia may still be. Luna up north in NPR looks good. But skinny Kitthy are quickly processing themselves off market.

    Bummer.

    RT.

  15. #9830

    Thank you much appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate6969  [View Original Post]
    She's OK. Older MILF, still attractive, sexy body, a little extra cushion. Will do BBBJ, CFS. She was a decent deal for $180-200, but I wouldn't shell out $300+ for her. Think she might be open to negotiation on price. Definitely older than her advertised 40.....probably 50ish.
    $$$ that is way too much for that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape