Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 980 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 825 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9836

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    I seen her about 4 or 5 times. It has to be 7 or 8 years ago. She stayed in cheap motels on Gulf to bay. Use to get head for only 30.
    She's probably changed hair color more times than she's had clients. And yes, dates were easy to schedule, comms were great and donations def were designed to make sure you repeat. Her recent rates indicate that she's been getting those rates and newbies will fill her coffers.

    I'll try to hhu before I head that way. Realism says that there are lots of choices in the Brandon / Casino area at better rates. Some offers midway on the 60's bridge are really good for the quality.

    RT.

  2. #9835

    ?Misti blu?

    Anybody got info on Misti blu. Clearwater girl on LC. 41 yo. TIA Muff.

  3. #9834

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by RTPeckerman  [View Original Post]
    Kitty was one of the first I met with back in 2016 and although skinny was a great date. Then went overseas for three years, returned to the states and settled in east Polk county. I just don't get back to the old stomping grounds like I used to. But when I do I always like to connect with old dates. But comms with Kitty were so guarded and out of step with rates for better options that I really balked about making the extra trip over from Tampa. And rates are doubles w / Mandy only. And this recent review kicks off the red strobe light.

    I understand Nikki the Italian is still in the area and / or Oh Oh Olivia may still be. Luna up north in NPR looks good. But skinny Kitthy are quickly processing themselves off market.

    Bummer.

    RT.
    I seen her about 4 or 5 times. It has to be 7 or 8 years ago. She stayed in cheap motels on Gulf to bay. Use to get head for only 30.

  4. #9833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by RTPeckerman  [View Original Post]
    Kitty was one of the first I met with back in 2016 and although skinny was a great date. Then went overseas for three years, returned to the states and settled in east Polk county. I just don't get back to the old stomping grounds like I used to. But when I do I always like to connect with old dates. But comms with Kitty were so guarded and out of step with rates for better options that I really balked about making the extra trip over from Tampa. And rates are doubles w / Mandy only. And this recent review kicks off the red strobe light.

    I understand Nikki the Italian is still in the area and / or Oh Oh Olivia may still be. Luna up north in NPR looks good. But skinny Kitthy are quickly processing themselves off market.

    Bummer.

    RT.
    Kittie is very flexible with rates. Make her an offer.

  5. #9832

    Kitty And Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    What a shame. Looks like she is passed her sale date.
    Kitty was one of the first I met with back in 2016 and although skinny was a great date. Then went overseas for three years, returned to the states and settled in east Polk county. I just don't get back to the old stomping grounds like I used to. But when I do I always like to connect with old dates. But comms with Kitty were so guarded and out of step with rates for better options that I really balked about making the extra trip over from Tampa. And rates are doubles w / Mandy only. And this recent review kicks off the red strobe light.

    I understand Nikki the Italian is still in the area and / or Oh Oh Olivia may still be. Luna up north in NPR looks good. But skinny Kitthy are quickly processing themselves off market.

    Bummer.

    RT.

  6. #9831

    Thank you much appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate6969  [View Original Post]
    She's OK. Older MILF, still attractive, sexy body, a little extra cushion. Will do BBBJ, CFS. She was a decent deal for $180-200, but I wouldn't shell out $300+ for her. Think she might be open to negotiation on price. Definitely older than her advertised 40.....probably 50ish.
    $$$ that is way too much for that.

  7. #9830
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    She has much shorter hair now too.
    As if it couldn't get any worse. I wonder sometimes how some of these girls who were once so attractive think when they look in the mirror now. Is there even a way back?

  8. #9829

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMilf  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/727-333-0719 Can someone please help brother out with info I am sure she has been reviewed while a go I just kind find it thank you for the help in advance.
    She's OK. Older MILF, still attractive, sexy body, a little extra cushion. Will do BBBJ, CFS. She was a decent deal for $180-200, but I wouldn't shell out $300+ for her. Think she might be open to negotiation on price. Definitely older than her advertised 40.....probably 50ish.

  9. #9828

    RE: Candy

    Try the Bradenton board, she posted here for a while, based out of Palmetto.

  10. #9827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    What a shame. Looks like she is passed her sale date.
    She has much shorter hair now too.

  11. #9826

    Candy

    https://callescort.org/727-333-0719 Can someone please help brother out with info I am sure she has been reviewed while a go I just kind find it thank you for the help in advance.

  12. #9825

    Mandy

    Being damaged and messed up is half the attraction for some. Like Doll in Tampa. Most of us would be out of the mongering business if very many of these girls got the medical and mental and drug treatment they need.

  13. #9824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    Looks like that guy from the Vietnam photo who just got shot in the head. Why would they even post that?
    Reminds me of a girl that was on here about eight years ago, she started off gorgeous, and ended up, looking like a mummy on faces of meth.

  14. #9823

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    What a shame. Looks like she is passed her sale date.
    Looks like that guy from the Vietnam photo who just got shot in the head. Why would they even post that?

  15. #9822
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCumsALot  [View Original Post]
    If Mandy was clean she would be a gem. She is so damn cute. Unfortunately, last time I saw her she had open sores on her face. I had to pass. Her body is still very tempting if you like the small spinner types. There are certain zombies I could care less about, but Kittie and Mandy are ones that I hope get a vacation soon.
    What a shame. Looks like she is passed her sale date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2023-02-25_131839167.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape