Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 979 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 14678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9848
    Quote Originally Posted by RTPeckerman  [View Original Post]
    I miss the sweet girls from the St Pete agencies too. I think it was EquisiteEncounters or similar. Rate was 150-200 an hour but always clean, outcall on time and great visits. I still have some great visits from that time.
    First one I saw in the hobby was a sweet Midwestern blind w sliky hair, great body and awesome natural rack. Think her name was alyseia or something. Nothing around like her anymore sad to say. Not in the open at least.

    Course the Tampa guys had DM for a while. Did get to see Riley from there when she moved across the bridge. She was awesome.

  2. #9847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Claire's tits

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Time for some other reporting besides Kitty and Mandy!

    My plumber made a service call to Claire. Skinny MILF in a good location. GFE and gets into the action but somewhat likes to be in charge as she references her knowledge on how to get things done. Even though my plumber likes to handle his tools a certain way evidently she's the boss! Doesn't take off the stockings not sure if there's any usage but definitely got some adhd. Nice lady but hard fake tits but the action was good but could be less domineering.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273803809
    She is still in the reconstruction phase of breast cancer and has a skin stretcher in. Once e skin is ready sell get a better boob job. Better times are comin. At least now she'll take the bra off if she is comfortable with you. Can wait for the final reveal!

  3. #9846

    Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Lauderdale / Miami used to be that way. Went down there several times a year. You pretty much could find anything you were looking for. Lot of agencies were operating and a long shut down indyboard. Not been back since COVID. Met so many fantastic ones down there. The younger ones 18-19 typically were w agencies (try and find a hot GFE 18-19 yr old here) . Those were the days This area used to be much better but long passed.
    I miss the sweet girls from the St Pete agencies too. I think it was EquisiteEncounters or similar. Rate was 150-200 an hour but always clean, outcall on time and great visits. I still have some great visits from that time.

    RT.

  4. #9845
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123  [View Original Post]
    Friends. I see many reviews of Gina, not sure about this one. Any input before I take a dive. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/117649386
    Damn that face and rack.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123  [View Original Post]
    I did text exchange with her today and she has an open menu. Thanks again for sharing your experience.
    Damn she is looking good if those pics are recent. I had a desire for her before but was reported to be working out of a trap house which was a no go. If her location is legit then.

  5. #9844

    Forgot to add

    Quote Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123  [View Original Post]
    Friends. I see many reviews of Gina, not sure about this one. Any input before I take a dive. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/117649386
    I did text exchange with her today and she has an open menu. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

  6. #9843

    Gina

    Friends. I see many reviews of Gina, not sure about this one. Any input before I take a dive. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/117649386

  7. #9842
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep5822  [View Original Post]
    Moved to the area from up north, there are some really walruses. Look at NJ boards it's like mecca. I assumed Florida would be a beacon of agencies and hot tanned blonds. So far St Pete is on par with Delaware. WTF. Is there not a single agency operating in St Pete / Tampa? I'm about to start my own LOL.
    Lauderdale / Miami used to be that way. Went down there several times a year. You pretty much could find anything you were looking for. Lot of agencies were operating and a long shut down indyboard. Not been back since COVID. Met so many fantastic ones down there. The younger ones 18-19 typically were w agencies (try and find a hot GFE 18-19 yr old here) . Those were the days This area used to be much better but long passed.

  8. #9841

    Just Do It

    Indianapolis Indiana has a well received and successful agency called "Discreet". Check the Indy board for more. They have St Pete ladies traveling to there for work. Do it. Set one up here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shep5822  [View Original Post]
    Moved to the area from up north, there are some really walruses. Look at NJ boards it's like mecca. I assumed Florida would be a beacon of agencies and hot tanned blonds. So far St Pete is on par with Delaware. WTF. Is there not a single agency operating in St Pete / Tampa? I'm about to start my own LOL.

  9. #9840

    Tampa St Pete Ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Shep5822  [View Original Post]
    Moved to the area from up north, there are some really walruses. Look at NJ boards it's like mecca. I assumed Florida would be a beacon of agencies and hot tanned blonds. So far St Pete is on par with Delaware. WTF. Is there not a single agency operating in St Pete / Tampa? I'm about to start my own LOL.
    Yes the talent in the region has basically slipped to the whales and zombies. Not sure why but we can't even get any decent GFE Latinas like Orlando. Don't think agencies work in the region maybe since most mongers won't pay the GPS rates. I do remember some years back it was a Mecca but no longer. Even the strip clubs have gps rates!

  10. #9839

    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azzoris  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of the area the last couple of years and came back to Clearwater for a friend's wedding and was looking for some good looking girls who are GFE and read as far back as 5 pages of the thread. Dear God these girls here look like total crackhead you guys are reviewing and mentioning.

    Is there no good looking pussy in Pinellas County or does every girl look like she is on meth?
    Moved to the area from up north, there are some really walruses. Look at NJ boards it's like mecca. I assumed Florida would be a beacon of agencies and hot tanned blonds. So far St Pete is on par with Delaware. WTF. Is there not a single agency operating in St Pete / Tampa? I'm about to start my own LOL.

  11. #9838
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Time for some other reporting besides Kitty and Mandy!

    My plumber made a service call to Claire. Skinny MILF in a good location. GFE and gets into the action but somewhat likes to be in charge as she references her knowledge on how to get things done. Even though my plumber likes to handle his tools a certain way evidently she's the boss! Doesn't take off the stockings not sure if there's any usage but definitely got some adhd. Nice lady but hard fake tits but the action was good but could be less domineering.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273803809
    I can't be sure but this looks like the same Claire from a few years ago that had incall Downtown. 40's MILF, blond, gets into it. I think she had had breast cancer so she didn't take her top off, that wastje only con. She could've gotten implants since then though, it's been a few yeara.

    If it's the same girl, glad she's back. I had some nice times with her.

  12. #9837

    Claire

    Time for some other reporting besides Kitty and Mandy!

    My plumber made a service call to Claire. Skinny MILF in a good location. GFE and gets into the action but somewhat likes to be in charge as she references her knowledge on how to get things done. Even though my plumber likes to handle his tools a certain way evidently she's the boss! Doesn't take off the stockings not sure if there's any usage but definitely got some adhd. Nice lady but hard fake tits but the action was good but could be less domineering.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273803809

  13. #9836

    Holy hell

    I've been out of the area the last couple of years and came back to Clearwater for a friend's wedding and was looking for some good looking girls who are GFE and read as far back as 5 pages of the thread. Dear God these girls here look like total crackhead you guys are reviewing and mentioning.

    Is there no good looking pussy in Pinellas County or does every girl look like she is on meth?

  14. #9835

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    I seen her about 4 or 5 times. It has to be 7 or 8 years ago. She stayed in cheap motels on Gulf to bay. Use to get head for only 30.
    She's probably changed hair color more times than she's had clients. And yes, dates were easy to schedule, comms were great and donations def were designed to make sure you repeat. Her recent rates indicate that she's been getting those rates and newbies will fill her coffers.

    I'll try to hhu before I head that way. Realism says that there are lots of choices in the Brandon / Casino area at better rates. Some offers midway on the 60's bridge are really good for the quality.

    RT.

  15. #9834

    ?Misti blu?

    Anybody got info on Misti blu. Clearwater girl on LC. 41 yo. TIA Muff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape