Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 598 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 648 698 1098 1598 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28380
    No, but in todays climate I would stay far away from that one. "Call and ask for full service".

    I’d love to know if she is a real provider, though.

  2. #28379

  3. #28378

    Gigi

    Does anyone know what happened to Gigi? MILF that was staying at the Diamond hotel. She moved out to the Brook road area and then disappeared, LOL. I hope Henrico didn't get her but I didn't see her picture in the arrest report.

    Thanks.

  4. #28377

    Question.

    How are you guys able to tell which of the Latina girls are real ads and which are fake ones?

  5. #28376
    Quote Originally Posted by TooCoolFunky  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    Been on Seeking website for a past few months. Let me just say I haven't had a need to look for escorts or anyone from eros, tryst or skip. Most of the girls that I have seen in past 3 months have regular full time jobs and are sugar babies after hours. Few of them have that friendly girl next door kind of personality and never in a rush and are willing to work with you on gifts. I sound like a spokesperson for that website but I am just impressed with the kind of talent that I have personally found on there and wanted to share with you. But, long story short. There is a hot spinner who needs a little more assistance than what I can provide her and asked me I could share her contact with 4-5 people who can see her regularly. PM me if you need more details. And anyone who has details on Sephora. Would appreciate her contact.
    On average, what are the gifts looking like? If its somewhere between stg and eros I could see the appeal.

  6. #28375

    On Point

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I can't be mad at ya cause you turned us on to her! Good to know you had a great visit. Maybe I will give her another chance once I get past my loss. LOL.
    I had a visit with her earlier today and she was on point. Mic skills are a hundred, kitty on point. Personality and willingness to please also on point.

  7. #28374
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this post a few times lately but haven't found any reviews. Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/116858712
    You could TOFTT and let us know. Find it a bit odd that you have so many posts, yet no tales of adventure or reviews.

    Typically you should be giving intel to get intel.

  8. #28373

    Well thanks OG LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker007  [View Original Post]
    Actually that was my fault. In my dream, our time time ran way over. That dream I'll have to write about but it was mind blowing!
    I can't be mad at ya cause you turned us on to her! Good to know you had a great visit. Maybe I will give her another chance once I get past my loss. LOL.

  9. #28372

    Hot spinner!

    Hey everyone,

    Been on Seeking website for a past few months. Let me just say I haven't had a need to look for escorts or anyone from eros, tryst or skip. Most of the girls that I have seen in past 3 months have regular full time jobs and are sugar babies after hours. Few of them have that friendly girl next door kind of personality and never in a rush and are willing to work with you on gifts. I sound like a spokesperson for that website but I am just impressed with the kind of talent that I have personally found on there and wanted to share with you. But, long story short. There is a hot spinner who needs a little more assistance than what I can provide her and asked me I could share her contact with 4-5 people who can see her regularly. PM me if you need more details. And anyone who has details on Sephora. Would appreciate her contact.

  10. #28371
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Had set up a visit for yesterday afternoon but she admittedly dumped me for someone that offered her a higher donation. Sucks that I missed out on a good one but I'm not going to waste my time with her again.
    Actually that was my fault. In my dream, our time time ran way over. That dream I'll have to write about but it was mind blowing!

  11. #28370

    Sephora

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this morning for a car date and she did not disappoint. Hopped in her back seat and started sucking on nipples and two fingers inside her, then she started speaking to the mic and boy oh boy she knows what to do on one. For the main event she pulls her legs back and nothing but wet juicy meat showing and I went to work for as long as I could LOL, filled the bag and she cleaned me up. Imagine a cat lickng up spilled milk LOL. I will definable be a frequent flyer. Sms only dm.
    Had set up a visit for yesterday afternoon but she admittedly dumped me for someone that offered her a higher donation. Sucks that I missed out on a good one but I'm not going to waste my time with her again.

  12. #28369

    A hooker's confession

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy  [View Original Post]
    I guess to go there or a long while and soon noticed they all asked for deposit. I got into a long discussion with one lady who confessed that there was a mutual agreement among the ladies to only work with those who make a deposit. I go there no more and fore warned is fore armed.

    Peace out SG.
    When a working girl says a mutual agreement among the ladies to do only yada yada you can trust its really only her opinion that working girls should be doing yada yada. And she wants you to fall for it. With all the independency these days these girls don't communicate with other for shit except for answering references. All the over $$$ girls I've seen the past few months not one listed deposit as a requirement.

  13. #28368

    Same good experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this morning for a car date and she did not disappoint. Hopped in her back seat and started sucking on nipples and two fingers inside her, then she started speaking to the mic and boy oh boy she knows what to do on one. For the main event she pulls her legs back and nothing but wet juicy meat showing and I went to work for as long as I could LOL, filled the bag and she cleaned me up. Imagine a cat lickng up spilled milk LOL. I will definable be a frequent flyer. Sms only dm.
    Agreed to each and every point. She is a keeper. She went raw as we didn't have a cover.

  14. #28367

    Ariana Cruz

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6088098.htm?cat=1

    Saw this one this morning, not sure what time she is leaving. Practically attacked me as soon as I got in the door, very enthusiastic and pictures are accurate, the face is touched up slightly and she is probably a little older than the pictures appear but again only slightly and no complaints, we probably all know that touched up pictures are normal. It was 5 presidents but I had a bonus so I figured I would splurge, would repeat if she came around again.

    BBBJ was available and got MSOG in the hour. Everything was firm and tight. Was at a nice hotel in Short Pump, sometimes you just need quality.

  15. #28366

    Sephora

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this morning for a car date and she did not disappoint. Hopped in her back seat and started sucking on nipples and two fingers inside her, then she started speaking to the mic and boy oh boy she knows what to do on one. For the main event she pulls her legs back and nothing but wet juicy meat showing and I went to work for as long as I could LOL, filled the bag and she cleaned me up. Imagine a cat lickng up spilled milk LOL. I will definable be a frequent flyer. Sms only dm.
    I saw her yesterday (Tuesday) at my hotel where she came over for a "job interview", sans panties. She was dressed sexy as hell, started the interview with some great kissing, and I had to give her the job after putting her through her paces. She is smart, funny, and enthusiastic as can be, truly loves what she's doing.

    She's not going to be in Richmond for that long, so see her while you can. Would highly recommend and will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape