Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 37335
-
03-03-23 12:41 #28380Senior Member

Posts: 369No, but in todays climate I would stay far away from that one. "Call and ask for full service".
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
I’d love to know if she is a real provider, though.
-
03-03-23 10:14 #28379Senior Member

Posts: 155Anyone seen or heard of this one
-
03-03-23 09:30 #28378Senior Member

Posts: 353Gigi
Does anyone know what happened to Gigi? MILF that was staying at the Diamond hotel. She moved out to the Brook road area and then disappeared, LOL. I hope Henrico didn't get her but I didn't see her picture in the arrest report.
Thanks.
-
03-03-23 06:18 #28377Senior Member

Posts: 101Question.
How are you guys able to tell which of the Latina girls are real ads and which are fake ones?
-
03-02-23 16:13 #28376Regular Member

Posts: 21On average, what are the gifts looking like? If its somewhere between stg and eros I could see the appeal.
Originally Posted by TooCoolFunky
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 15:36 #28375Senior Member

Posts: 50On Point
I had a visit with her earlier today and she was on point. Mic skills are a hundred, kitty on point. Personality and willingness to please also on point.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 15:19 #28374Senior Member

Posts: 371You could TOFTT and let us know. Find it a bit odd that you have so many posts, yet no tales of adventure or reviews.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
Typically you should be giving intel to get intel.
-
03-02-23 14:35 #28373Senior Member

Posts: 581Well thanks OG LOL
I can't be mad at ya cause you turned us on to her! Good to know you had a great visit. Maybe I will give her another chance once I get past my loss. LOL.
Originally Posted by Joker007
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 11:23 #28372Regular Member

Posts: 8Hot spinner!
Hey everyone,
Been on Seeking website for a past few months. Let me just say I haven't had a need to look for escorts or anyone from eros, tryst or skip. Most of the girls that I have seen in past 3 months have regular full time jobs and are sugar babies after hours. Few of them have that friendly girl next door kind of personality and never in a rush and are willing to work with you on gifts. I sound like a spokesperson for that website but I am just impressed with the kind of talent that I have personally found on there and wanted to share with you. But, long story short. There is a hot spinner who needs a little more assistance than what I can provide her and asked me I could share her contact with 4-5 people who can see her regularly. PM me if you need more details. And anyone who has details on Sephora. Would appreciate her contact.
-
03-02-23 10:25 #28371Senior Member

Posts: 63Actually that was my fault. In my dream, our time time ran way over. That dream I'll have to write about but it was mind blowing!
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 09:02 #28370Senior Member

Posts: 581Sephora
Had set up a visit for yesterday afternoon but she admittedly dumped me for someone that offered her a higher donation. Sucks that I missed out on a good one but I'm not going to waste my time with her again.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 01:33 #28369Senior Member

Posts: 316A hooker's confession
When a working girl says a mutual agreement among the ladies to do only yada yada you can trust its really only her opinion that working girls should be doing yada yada. And she wants you to fall for it. With all the independency these days these girls don't communicate with other for shit except for answering references. All the over $$$ girls I've seen the past few months not one listed deposit as a requirement.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 12:48 #28368Senior Member

Posts: 79Same good experience
Agreed to each and every point. She is a keeper. She went raw as we didn't have a cover.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 12:32 #28367Senior Member

Posts: 371Ariana Cruz
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6088098.htm?cat=1
Saw this one this morning, not sure what time she is leaving. Practically attacked me as soon as I got in the door, very enthusiastic and pictures are accurate, the face is touched up slightly and she is probably a little older than the pictures appear but again only slightly and no complaints, we probably all know that touched up pictures are normal. It was 5 presidents but I had a bonus so I figured I would splurge, would repeat if she came around again.
BBBJ was available and got MSOG in the hour. Everything was firm and tight. Was at a nice hotel in Short Pump, sometimes you just need quality.
-
03-01-23 08:05 #28366Senior Member

Posts: 918Sephora
I saw her yesterday (Tuesday) at my hotel where she came over for a "job interview", sans panties. She was dressed sexy as hell, started the interview with some great kissing, and I had to give her the job after putting her through her paces. She is smart, funny, and enthusiastic as can be, truly loves what she's doing.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
She's not going to be in Richmond for that long, so see her while you can. Would highly recommend and will repeat.









Reply With Quote






