Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 9428
-
03-02-23 20:40 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 392Tory
Saw tory today. Her pictures on hx are a good representation of her. She looks good. Said she was 28,looks more like in her mid 30's but still young and beautiful. She's about 5'3 or so. Bolt ons are a handful (I suck at knowing the sizes). She's thin and has a decent butt. She has a great personality. I'm not a kisser but she does go for kisses just not sure if there's dfk or not. Exta $ for BBFS. Her English is good enough to communicate but you may need a translator for deeper conversations. I went in took shoes off, she put my hands on her boobs and led me to the room. Showered and then got down to business, she started kissing my nips and worked her way down to BJ. After a few I told her to ride me cg for a bit then switched to Mish for a bit more, switched to another position (idk the name) and then k9 for the finish. Idk if her moaning was fake or not but it sounds sexy coming from her LOL. If I'm missing any info let me know, I suck at telling stories.
-
03-02-23 14:46 #4687Senior Member

Posts: 266SDAG ka
Lovely treat. Opens the door and she's maybe 5'6 , 5'9 with heels on. Beautiful sweet face, slim body, natural Bs with pointy nips, slim butt. We do our mutual shower and cleans me up. Takes me to the room and starts DFK with tongue. I lay down and more DFK. She go goes down then starts BLS worship, rimming and licking the gooch area (lucky I'm waxed down there). She starts RCG, and I can see her slender body bouncing and grinding in the perfectly placed mirrors. Switch to ACG, more grinding. We switch to doggy, and she starts reaching back and spanking my ass LOL. I start pounding faster and harder and she likes. Finished in the bag. We lay and talk. Her English is minimal / conversational, but she used her phone translate app for more deeper questions. She's open minded if you're into it.
-
03-02-23 13:09 #4686Senior Member

Posts: 349I texted the booker about the special rate, and he said it was a mistake. Here are her rates.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
230 Hhr.
250 45 M.
280 Hr.
+30 Msog.
+100 BB.
-
03-02-23 12:46 #4685Banned Member

Posts: 904BB special means that lady may have lowered the normal amount a little. Specials vary from lady to lady. One lady may go from +100 to +60. Another Lady may ask +20. You really need to touch base with the broker for the solid answer.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 09:18 #4684Banned Member

Posts: 3075Kimberly6969
Originally Posted by GreenLan
[View Original Post]
Sorry guys, she wants you to contact her through HX first so she can verify you / your network / safety ratings before she will give you her new number.
Originally Posted by FunOrFunner
[View Original Post]
Kimberly is still great as ever. She’s the best Viet/Thai mixed. At $300/hour she’s a great choice.
-
03-01-23 19:10 #4683Regular Member

Posts: 5Jumping on the number request as well. Many thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by Magnum44
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 12:31 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 2643Fec
When they advertise 'BB special,' does that refer to an all-inclusive rate? Referring specifically to Lacy, who is rebranded Jisoo TER: 374582 BTW.
-
03-01-23 11:39 #4681Senior Member

Posts: 392Shea fec
Anyone seen her before? Does she look like the one in the pics? Any info would be appreciated thanks.
-
03-01-23 10:49 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 43Kimberly6969
I can't get hold of her as her (858) is no longer in use. Do you have it? I do miss her as she has a great attitude and spinner body.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 21:24
Senior Member
- Reason
- Someone else gave a better answer right before I hit post.
-
02-28-23 21:16 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 282It's not an agency, it's a massage parlor, Unique.
Originally Posted by TootsieJoe
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 19:49 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 83I've had great sessions with Ash and she's one of my ATFs from SDAG. Just curious, which agency is UFS? Monica sounds interesting but I'm not familiar with this agency.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 15:41 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 654I like them both. Monica offers a trip to Greece which is kind of unique (pardon the pun). Last time I couldn't fit it in there. She seemed super tight. I have some girth, and didn't want to hurt her. But as I was getting dressed, she spread her butt cheeks for me and told me I really needed to do it next time. She's kind of comical and intense. Ash is one of my K girl faves. Lots of energy too. If she wasn't such an open minded person I might see her more often. I like to limit my risk, of you know what I mean. Neither are hot in the sense that they are kind of plain looking, but both love to fuck. I don't think you can go wrong with either. Just depends what flavor of gelato you want.
Originally Posted by Panther2287
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 14:41 #4676Regular Member

Posts: 11Do you have a link to the TER? Couldn't find her after searching.
Originally Posted by Po4456
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 12:58 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 33Little Help. Ash at SDAG or Monica at UFS
Limited funds so I want to make the correct decision. Who's should a choose Ash or Monica. I saw Ash when she was here a few trips ago and she is amazing, great K girl agency experience with no charge BB. I've read a lot of positive reviews on Monica great tits plus you might get a trip to a special place.
If anyone has seen both a push in the right direction would be appreciated.
Thanks!
-
02-27-23 23:32 #4674Banned Member

Posts: 100Agree! I'll try to see her this week and will post a report if I do. Olivia looks great too, and saw good reports on TER.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




