Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 629 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 9427
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #4687

    SDAG ka

    Lovely treat. Opens the door and she's maybe 5'6 , 5'9 with heels on. Beautiful sweet face, slim body, natural Bs with pointy nips, slim butt. We do our mutual shower and cleans me up. Takes me to the room and starts DFK with tongue. I lay down and more DFK. She go goes down then starts BLS worship, rimming and licking the gooch area (lucky I'm waxed down there). She starts RCG, and I can see her slender body bouncing and grinding in the perfectly placed mirrors. Switch to ACG, more grinding. We switch to doggy, and she starts reaching back and spanking my ass LOL. I start pounding faster and harder and she likes. Finished in the bag. We lay and talk. Her English is minimal / conversational, but she used her phone translate app for more deeper questions. She's open minded if you're into it.

  2. #4686
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    BB special means that lady may have lowered the normal amount a little. Specials vary from lady to lady. One lady may go from +100 to +60. Another Lady may ask +20. You really need to touch base with the broker for the solid answer.
    I texted the booker about the special rate, and he said it was a mistake. Here are her rates.

    230 Hhr.

    250 45 M.

    280 Hr.

    +30 Msog.

    +100 BB.

  3. #4685
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    When they advertise 'BB special,' does that refer to an all-inclusive rate? Referring specifically to Lacy, who is rebranded Jisoo TER: 374582 BTW.
    BB special means that lady may have lowered the normal amount a little. Specials vary from lady to lady. One lady may go from +100 to +60. Another Lady may ask +20. You really need to touch base with the broker for the solid answer.

  4. #4684

    Kimberly6969

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLan  [View Original Post]
    Jumping on the number request as well. Many thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by FunOrFunner  [View Original Post]
    I can't get hold of her as her (858) is no longer in use. Do you have it? I do miss her as she has a great attitude and spinner body.
    Sorry guys, she wants you to contact her through HX first so she can verify you / your network / safety ratings before she will give you her new number.

    Kimberly is still great as ever. She’s the best Viet/Thai mixed. At $300/hour she’s a great choice.

  5. #4683
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum44  [View Original Post]
    I believe she has changed her phone number. I wonder if someone might pm me her new number. Thanks in advance.
    Jumping on the number request as well. Many thanks in advance!

  6. #4682

    Fec

    When they advertise 'BB special,' does that refer to an all-inclusive rate? Referring specifically to Lacy, who is rebranded Jisoo TER: 374582 BTW.

  7. #4681

    Shea fec

    Anyone seen her before? Does she look like the one in the pics? Any info would be appreciated thanks.

  8. #4680

    Kimberly6969

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the sexy and beautiful Kimberly6969 will be in our city for a week. Great selections of Asian beauties in our city.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/6377
    I can't get hold of her as her (858) is no longer in use. Do you have it? I do miss her as she has a great attitude and spinner body.

  9. 02-28-23 21:24

    Reason
    Someone else gave a better answer right before I hit post.

  10. #4679
    Quote Originally Posted by TootsieJoe  [View Original Post]
    I've had great sessions with Ash and she's one of my ATFs from SDAG. Just curious, which agency is UFS? Monica sounds interesting but I'm not familiar with this agency.
    It's not an agency, it's a massage parlor, Unique.

  11. #4678
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    I like them both. Monica offers a trip to Greece which is kind of unique (pardon the pun). Last time I couldn't fit it in there. She seemed super tight. I have some girth, and didn't want to hurt her. But as I was getting dressed, she spread her butt cheeks for me and told me I really needed to do it next time. She's kind of comical and intense. Ash is one of my K girl faves. Lots of energy too. If she wasn't such an open minded person I might see her more often. I like to limit my risk, of you know what I mean. Neither are hot in the sense that they are kind of plain looking, but both love to fuck. I don't think you can go wrong with either. Just depends what flavor of gelato you want.
    I've had great sessions with Ash and she's one of my ATFs from SDAG. Just curious, which agency is UFS? Monica sounds interesting but I'm not familiar with this agency.

  12. #4677
    I like them both. Monica offers a trip to Greece which is kind of unique (pardon the pun). Last time I couldn't fit it in there. She seemed super tight. I have some girth, and didn't want to hurt her. But as I was getting dressed, she spread her butt cheeks for me and told me I really needed to do it next time. She's kind of comical and intense. Ash is one of my K girl faves. Lots of energy too. If she wasn't such an open minded person I might see her more often. I like to limit my risk, of you know what I mean. Neither are hot in the sense that they are kind of plain looking, but both love to fuck. I don't think you can go wrong with either. Just depends what flavor of gelato you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panther2287  [View Original Post]
    Limited funds so I want to make the correct decision. Who's should a choose Ash or Monica. I saw Ash when she was here a few trips ago and she is amazing, great K girl agency experience with no charge BB. I've read a lot of positive reviews on Monica great tits plus you might get a trip to a special place.

    If anyone has seen both a push in the right direction would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

  13. #4676
    Quote Originally Posted by Po4456  [View Original Post]
    Agree! I'll try to see her this week and will post a report if I do. Olivia looks great too, and saw good reports on TER.
    Do you have a link to the TER? Couldn't find her after searching.

  14. #4675

    Little Help. Ash at SDAG or Monica at UFS

    Limited funds so I want to make the correct decision. Who's should a choose Ash or Monica. I saw Ash when she was here a few trips ago and she is amazing, great K girl agency experience with no charge BB. I've read a lot of positive reviews on Monica great tits plus you might get a trip to a special place.

    If anyone has seen both a push in the right direction would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

  15. #4674
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    If I wasn't sick I'd give her a shot, those boobs look delicious.
    Agree! I'll try to see her this week and will post a report if I do. Olivia looks great too, and saw good reports on TER.

  16. #4673

    Ka

    Just had an early evening session with Ka, and she may one of the best experiences and providers I've seen in this hobby. This lady actually does look somewhat younger, I would peg her in her late twenties. Beautiful, tall, all natural body, with one of the prettiest faces I've seen on a provider. I was somewhat in awe when she opened the door, I literally felt like I won a lottery. The session was amazing, she is all GFE and BB with the additional tip. The experience was somewhat similar to a session with Flynn, very passionate. I almost wanted not to post a review and not share this amazing discovery, but she is that good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape