Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 14684
-
03-02-23 11:52 #9839Senior Member

Posts: 124Agreed.
Moved to the area from up north, there are some really walruses. Look at NJ boards it's like mecca. I assumed Florida would be a beacon of agencies and hot tanned blonds. So far St Pete is on par with Delaware. WTF. Is there not a single agency operating in St Pete / Tampa? I'm about to start my own LOL.
Originally Posted by Azzoris
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 11:24 #9838Senior Member

Posts: 326I can't be sure but this looks like the same Claire from a few years ago that had incall Downtown. 40's MILF, blond, gets into it. I think she had had breast cancer so she didn't take her top off, that wastje only con. She could've gotten implants since then though, it's been a few yeara.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
If it's the same girl, glad she's back. I had some nice times with her.
-
03-02-23 10:25 #9837Senior Member

Posts: 795Claire
Time for some other reporting besides Kitty and Mandy!
My plumber made a service call to Claire. Skinny MILF in a good location. GFE and gets into the action but somewhat likes to be in charge as she references her knowledge on how to get things done. Even though my plumber likes to handle his tools a certain way evidently she's the boss! Doesn't take off the stockings not sure if there's any usage but definitely got some adhd. Nice lady but hard fake tits but the action was good but could be less domineering.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273803809
-
03-01-23 22:14 #9836Senior Member

Posts: 162Holy hell
I've been out of the area the last couple of years and came back to Clearwater for a friend's wedding and was looking for some good looking girls who are GFE and read as far back as 5 pages of the thread. Dear God these girls here look like total crackhead you guys are reviewing and mentioning.
Is there no good looking pussy in Pinellas County or does every girl look like she is on meth?
-
03-01-23 18:38 #9835Senior Member

Posts: 293Kitty
She's probably changed hair color more times than she's had clients. And yes, dates were easy to schedule, comms were great and donations def were designed to make sure you repeat. Her recent rates indicate that she's been getting those rates and newbies will fill her coffers.
Originally Posted by MadMax67
[View Original Post]
I'll try to hhu before I head that way. Realism says that there are lots of choices in the Brandon / Casino area at better rates. Some offers midway on the 60's bridge are really good for the quality.
RT.
-
03-01-23 17:19 #9834Senior Member

Posts: 164?Misti blu?
Anybody got info on Misti blu. Clearwater girl on LC. 41 yo. TIA Muff.
-
02-27-23 21:36 #9833Senior Member

Posts: 878Kitty
I seen her about 4 or 5 times. It has to be 7 or 8 years ago. She stayed in cheap motels on Gulf to bay. Use to get head for only 30.
Originally Posted by RTPeckerman
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 13:35 #9832Senior Member

Posts: 601Kittie is very flexible with rates. Make her an offer.
Originally Posted by RTPeckerman
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 22:09 #9831Senior Member

Posts: 293Kitty And Mandy
Kitty was one of the first I met with back in 2016 and although skinny was a great date. Then went overseas for three years, returned to the states and settled in east Polk county. I just don't get back to the old stomping grounds like I used to. But when I do I always like to connect with old dates. But comms with Kitty were so guarded and out of step with rates for better options that I really balked about making the extra trip over from Tampa. And rates are doubles w / Mandy only. And this recent review kicks off the red strobe light.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
I understand Nikki the Italian is still in the area and / or Oh Oh Olivia may still be. Luna up north in NPR looks good. But skinny Kitthy are quickly processing themselves off market.
Bummer.
RT.
-
02-26-23 13:13 #9830Senior Member

Posts: 91Thank you much appreciated
$$$ that is way too much for that.
Originally Posted by Pirate6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 10:54 #9829Senior Member

Posts: 5948As if it couldn't get any worse. I wonder sometimes how some of these girls who were once so attractive think when they look in the mirror now. Is there even a way back?
Originally Posted by Willh
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 10:35 #9828Senior Member

Posts: 148Candy
She's OK. Older MILF, still attractive, sexy body, a little extra cushion. Will do BBBJ, CFS. She was a decent deal for $180-200, but I wouldn't shell out $300+ for her. Think she might be open to negotiation on price. Definitely older than her advertised 40.....probably 50ish.
Originally Posted by ILoveMilf
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 07:54 #9827Senior Member

Posts: 96RE: Candy
Try the Bradenton board, she posted here for a while, based out of Palmetto.
-
02-26-23 07:38 #9826Senior Member

Posts: 601She has much shorter hair now too.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 01:26 #9825Senior Member

Posts: 91Candy
https://callescort.org/727-333-0719 Can someone please help brother out with info I am sure she has been reviewed while a go I just kind find it thank you for the help in advance.











Reply With Quote





