Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 14678
-
03-03-23 16:10 #9848Senior Member

Posts: 5948First one I saw in the hobby was a sweet Midwestern blind w sliky hair, great body and awesome natural rack. Think her name was alyseia or something. Nothing around like her anymore sad to say. Not in the open at least.
Originally Posted by RTPeckerman
[View Original Post]
Course the Tampa guys had DM for a while. Did get to see Riley from there when she moved across the bridge. She was awesome.
-
03-03-23 08:18 #9847Senior Member

Posts: 1714Claire's tits
She is still in the reconstruction phase of breast cancer and has a skin stretcher in. Once e skin is ready sell get a better boob job. Better times are comin. At least now she'll take the bra off if she is comfortable with you. Can wait for the final reveal!
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 23:02 #9846Senior Member

Posts: 293Memories
I miss the sweet girls from the St Pete agencies too. I think it was EquisiteEncounters or similar. Rate was 150-200 an hour but always clean, outcall on time and great visits. I still have some great visits from that time.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
RT.
-
03-02-23 19:42 #9845Senior Member

Posts: 5948Damn that face and rack.
Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123
[View Original Post]
Damn she is looking good if those pics are recent. I had a desire for her before but was reported to be working out of a trap house which was a no go. If her location is legit then.
Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 19:14 #9844Senior Member

Posts: 89Forgot to add
I did text exchange with her today and she has an open menu. Thanks again for sharing your experience.
Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 19:12 #9843Senior Member

Posts: 89Gina
Friends. I see many reviews of Gina, not sure about this one. Any input before I take a dive. Thanks in advance.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/117649386
-
03-02-23 17:08 #9842Senior Member

Posts: 5948Lauderdale / Miami used to be that way. Went down there several times a year. You pretty much could find anything you were looking for. Lot of agencies were operating and a long shut down indyboard. Not been back since COVID. Met so many fantastic ones down there. The younger ones 18-19 typically were w agencies (try and find a hot GFE 18-19 yr old here) . Those were the days This area used to be much better but long passed.
Originally Posted by Shep5822
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 14:48 #9841Senior Member

Posts: 94Just Do It
Indianapolis Indiana has a well received and successful agency called "Discreet". Check the Indy board for more. They have St Pete ladies traveling to there for work. Do it. Set one up here!
Originally Posted by Shep5822
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 12:03 #9840Senior Member

Posts: 791Tampa St Pete Ladies
Yes the talent in the region has basically slipped to the whales and zombies. Not sure why but we can't even get any decent GFE Latinas like Orlando. Don't think agencies work in the region maybe since most mongers won't pay the GPS rates. I do remember some years back it was a Mecca but no longer. Even the strip clubs have gps rates!
Originally Posted by Shep5822
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 11:52 #9839Senior Member

Posts: 124Agreed.
Moved to the area from up north, there are some really walruses. Look at NJ boards it's like mecca. I assumed Florida would be a beacon of agencies and hot tanned blonds. So far St Pete is on par with Delaware. WTF. Is there not a single agency operating in St Pete / Tampa? I'm about to start my own LOL.
Originally Posted by Azzoris
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 11:24 #9838Senior Member

Posts: 326I can't be sure but this looks like the same Claire from a few years ago that had incall Downtown. 40's MILF, blond, gets into it. I think she had had breast cancer so she didn't take her top off, that wastje only con. She could've gotten implants since then though, it's been a few yeara.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
If it's the same girl, glad she's back. I had some nice times with her.
-
03-02-23 10:25 #9837Senior Member

Posts: 791Claire
Time for some other reporting besides Kitty and Mandy!
My plumber made a service call to Claire. Skinny MILF in a good location. GFE and gets into the action but somewhat likes to be in charge as she references her knowledge on how to get things done. Even though my plumber likes to handle his tools a certain way evidently she's the boss! Doesn't take off the stockings not sure if there's any usage but definitely got some adhd. Nice lady but hard fake tits but the action was good but could be less domineering.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273803809
-
03-01-23 22:14 #9836Senior Member

Posts: 162Holy hell
I've been out of the area the last couple of years and came back to Clearwater for a friend's wedding and was looking for some good looking girls who are GFE and read as far back as 5 pages of the thread. Dear God these girls here look like total crackhead you guys are reviewing and mentioning.
Is there no good looking pussy in Pinellas County or does every girl look like she is on meth?
-
03-01-23 18:38 #9835Senior Member

Posts: 293Kitty
She's probably changed hair color more times than she's had clients. And yes, dates were easy to schedule, comms were great and donations def were designed to make sure you repeat. Her recent rates indicate that she's been getting those rates and newbies will fill her coffers.
Originally Posted by MadMax67
[View Original Post]
I'll try to hhu before I head that way. Realism says that there are lots of choices in the Brandon / Casino area at better rates. Some offers midway on the 60's bridge are really good for the quality.
RT.
-
03-01-23 17:19 #9834Senior Member

Posts: 164?Misti blu?
Anybody got info on Misti blu. Clearwater girl on LC. 41 yo. TIA Muff.









Reply With Quote






