Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 903 1403 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 25044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19014
    I was referring to these two BTW.

  2. #19013

    Couple from Woonie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdl0313  [View Original Post]
    I saw them a couple of months back. It is fairly obvious they are a lesbian couple. One is taller, very overweight and not attractive. The other is short, little belly on her, face not very attractive. Looks like she had a rough paper route. I opted only for the short girl when I got there and saw both of them in person. BBBJ and didn't want anything CIM and none on her body whatsoever. Did not and would not repeat but to each each his own.
    I also saw both these girls about a couple months back and had an experience that I would rate 5/10.

    I arrived at the incall when she mentioned she was ready for a visit but as I arrived I had been told to wait again. This took an extra 20 minutes of wait time. Originally wanted the girl with the smaller belly for a full session but as I arrived they insisted for a duo BBBJ instead. I agreed to it but I really wish I hadn't. They are both very nice people but their place had a very strong scent of cigarettes which I am not a fan of but to each their own. Their BBBJ was very mediocre which resulted in them finishing me off with their hands. We chatted for a bit and then I proceeded to head out leaving with a strong scent of cigarettes.

    To be fair, this experience was definitely my cheapest for those who are interested in that but with that being said, you Definitely get what you pay for.

  3. #19012

    2 girls from Woon

    Quote Originally Posted by BobStevens  [View Original Post]
    Good review, thanks man. Could you be able to describe their appearance? You said they are not attractive, but that can change from person to person are they tall, short, bbw, age range etc?

    Once again thanks for the rare good review in this topic.
    I saw them a couple of months back. It is fairly obvious they are a lesbian couple. One is taller, very overweight and not attractive. The other is short, little belly on her, face not very attractive. Looks like she had a rough paper route. I opted only for the short girl when I got there and saw both of them in person. BBBJ and didn't want anything CIM and none on her body whatsoever. Did not and would not repeat but to each each his own.

  4. #19011
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, I was really in the mood for a long session and just needed something out of the ordinary, so I did one of the 2 girl sessions with a pair from stg. Easy to find them on there, pictures are of a blonde and brunette. Both very heavy. Says Providence. But out of courtesy to them I won't send a link. I usually tend to love the Asian ladies at the AMPs. That is my preference. I had a couple of masseuses who have moved on that were Caucasian, very nice, and very accommodating, but, like I said they have moved on, or I stopped. Get these waves of guilt and stop completely from time to time. Then get the urges again. I digress, in any event, these 2 were very, very unattractive, however, they fit the bill. In any event, despite the looks, and taking a bit of time to get up for things, they were very, very nice, and after a massage, started with a double BJ. Uncovered. Then BJ from one while getting rimmed for at least 10 minutes from the other. Something I just love. Both dirty talkers. They kissed. One went down on the other's kitty while I was getting rimmed. Really hot. Then covered up and doggie with one while she continued with the kitty, then switched to the other with her legs on my shoulders. Lots of dirty talk. And kept going with her while they kissed. 2. 5 for a whole hour. No shortage of time, and left on my own accord, could probably have stayed longer.

    Ok, so they were not remotely attractive, however, sometimes you just need a porn experience, and while I have had plenty of attractive women in my day. I just needed something out of the ordinary, and freaky. It was one of those days where anyone would do. And it worked. Just wanted to share the experience, as I note there seem to be less of these posts lately and people not sharing and just asking for recommendations. So I wanted to share. Thanks for reading.
    Good review, thanks man. Could you be able to describe their appearance? You said they are not attractive, but that can change from person to person are they tall, short, bbw, age range etc?

    Once again thanks for the rare good review in this topic.

  5. #19010

    Local

    Hi, been reading the boards for years but have lost my 2 occasional girls I would meet up with anybody know someone in Wareick, Cranston, NK, EG area, any age or size is fine, thanks. I miss the easy CL days.

  6. #19009

    Christine T

    I have her FB info, met her once years ago. Love to see vids.

    [Deleted by Admin]

  7. #19008

    Christine T in EG

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I'm redacting the face pics in case she might read the board and get pissed. So I'm showing only the body without identifiable face, and her sperm-filled snatch.

    She was a total UTR, with an apartment right off Main Street in EG. These pics are 7 years old. But I'm sure that those who knew her (in the biblical sense!) will recognize exactly who I'm taking about!

    I'd like to know if she's still active? Do any of you guys who were regulars know? She was a PASSIONATE little cumslut who loved getting nasty, a totally fun, bareback lay! For a VERY fair price, 120 hh as I recall with no clock.

    I was thinking of trying to contact her and cum-pumping her again, after all these years! Any recent info from those who've been with her recently, would be much appreciated!
    Gents, does anyone have a current contact number for her, perchance? I have received some data indicating that she was indeed active as recently as a couple of years ago, but I don't have a working number.

    I'd also like to know what she looks like these days, if anyone can tell me? Because my pics below are from 7 years ago. I do have clear, unedited face pics, for trusted, heavily cuntributing seniors. As well as a short video clip from 7 years ago, showing all of her including her face, as well as my goo bubbling up from her creampied cunnt. I can make that available by email.

  8. #19007
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    Promised certain services FS / BBFS and then when she got me in didn't do FS at all. BBBJ that was totally rushed and didn't even get off.

    I don't remember what name she's gone by in here but I don't think I've ever seen a good one for her.

    Her pics are a few years old and she's definitely older than 39. Who knows. YMMV if you want to see her. This was my experience from the one and only time I saw her.
    That sucks. How much did that BBBJ set you back?

  9. #19006
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    Promised certain services FS / BBFS and then when she got me in didn't do FS at all. BBBJ that was totally rushed and didn't even get off.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...riend/54281219

    I was interested in her, too, but not any more! Thanks for that HIGHLY valuable report, Mr. Prime!

  10. #19005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    So when you say bait and switch are you saying pics are not what was advertised or was it the services were not what was advertised? And what exactly was on the menu and what did you pay? I coudn't find any Kristas that fit the desciption of that ad. The ones that came up in a search are in their 20's. The one in that sumo ad in the quote I'm interested in says 39. Pics look very different.

    Thanks.
    Promised certain services FS / BBFS and then when she got me in didn't do FS at all. BBBJ that was totally rushed and didn't even get off.

    I don't remember what name she's gone by in here but I don't think I've ever seen a good one for her.

    Her pics are a few years old and she's definitely older than 39. Who knows. YMMV if you want to see her. This was my experience from the one and only time I saw her.

  11. #19004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    YMMV is definitely a possibility. I'm definitely not the sexiest man on earth and not the most well endowed so I don't think it was because she liked me. She host in her 3rd floor apartment in Lincoln. Think she advertised no bare so she can require a condom if she doesn't feel comfortable with someone but it felt like to me that she will take a load from most men.
    I love the tits! I like that she has a big clit, I could be down for some that. No cim though huh?

  12. #19003
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much for that report! This is very encouraging! I could surely live with that requirement! Could you let us know if the incall was a private residence or a motel?

    I'm still a bit leery with this one, though. I have no doubt of the veracity of your review, JSmith! But maybe she just LIKED you? Do you think this was a YMMV deal? Or, do you think that she would offer the same deal to any Tom, Dick, or KingOFours?! .
    YMMV is definitely a possibility. I'm definitely not the sexiest man on earth and not the most well endowed so I don't think it was because she liked me. She host in her 3rd floor apartment in Lincoln. Think she advertised no bare so she can require a condom if she doesn't feel comfortable with someone but it felt like to me that she will take a load from most men.

  13. #19002

    [URL]https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/560262402928[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmithtIs72  [View Original Post]
    She told me any time I want to cum in her that I had to make her cum first. Does multiple creampies in the hour for $$.
    Thanks so much for that report! This is very encouraging! I could surely live with that requirement! Could you let us know if the incall was a private residence or a motel?

    I'm still a bit leery with this one, though. I have no doubt of the veracity of your review, JSmith! But maybe she just LIKED you? Do you think this was a YMMV deal? Or, do you think that she would offer the same deal to any Tom, Dick, or KingOFours?! .

  14. #19001
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I've been inactive for a while but getting back in the game. I've seen this ad for this one on and off for some time now. Anybody seen her and can report on the menu and incall situation? GFE with Kissing? Condoms? Pimps? Price? Etc? Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...riend/54281219
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    She sucks! *no pun intended*.

    I saw her awhile back in a shitty motel in Woonsocket. Bait and switch. Plenty of reports I think her name is Krista?
    So when you say bait and switch are you saying pics are not what was advertised or was it the services were not what was advertised? And what exactly was on the menu and what did you pay? I coudn't find any Kristas that fit the desciption of that ad. The ones that came up in a search are in their 20's. The one in that sumo ad in the quote I'm interested in says 39. Pics look very different.

    Thanks.

  15. #19000
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/544034362068

    I might be wrong but after I read his post I assumed he was referring too these two!
    Yes I think you're correct, I stumbled onto that ad myself. I'm still slightly interested 🥸.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape