Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 749 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 11224
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7444

    Everyone once in a while

    There's moments where life just gifts you one. Currently met with ab Asian woman from Canada, ppm is minimal for someone as attractive as she is and you just got to assume there's something. Met a few times as she's only been here for a week but man she's got a vacuum for a mouth and a great bubble butt. SA can genuinely be giving I'd you're persistent, I've had my fair pf really good situations with little to no financial benefit.

  2. #7443
    While I've tried sugaring and hooking up in all kinds of platforms, I would have to say that the biggest wastes of time are mainstream dating platforms.

    Plenty of fish's search engine forces 50-60 year old divorced and knocked up goblins upon you, even when you refine the search for fresh 18-25 year old. When I emailed their help center regarding this, they said that they only allow people to date within their age group. GTFOH with that woke garbage.

  3. #7442
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTime53  [View Original Post]
    Experienced the same problem with multiple prepaid failed attempts. Would love to hear what the new anonymous payment methods are.
    Here's 33% off code for you guys VWO33 RBELT1.

    I'm having a hard time finding the OneVanilla cards. Still hunting for one. Been looking at CVS / Riteaid and they only have Vanilla in stock (they don't work).

  4. #7441

    Passport or ID required

    Do any of you guys even upload this? This seems like to much energy and ID rather be as anonymous as possible.

    To avoid getting too personally connected. I'm new to the SD scene but, I'm factoring.

    Whether this avenue is worth it.

    It just seems like dating which, I'm actually very good at hooking up for free. I prefer.

    To pay to avoid the girl feeling bad since I typically want only sex.

  5. #7440
    Experienced the same problem with multiple prepaid failed attempts. Would love to hear what the new anonymous payment methods are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus1999  [View Original Post]
    Well I got 20% code from Google, but trying to figure how to to pay. Tried the Vanilla and OneVanilla cards both got declined, I think because the site bills from international IP? I remember they used to work before. How are you guys signing up for premium anonymously?

  6. #7439

    Desperation

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, you'd pay $350?

    Smh. Different strokes. If she came up to me in a bar and said for free, I'd have to say no bc I know there's 0% chance I could get it up for her.
    I am actually embarrassed to say that I would. It seems Hollywood guy read my situation correctly: I simply got desperate. So many of these ladies have been quoting gargantuan prices, and I have been blocked when I offered even 500 to some pretty women. I am a bit above average looking and take good care of myself, and this past week was the very first time my offer of 5 bills was turned down. I usually get overnight for that price.

  7. #7438
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Please spend some more time looking around. I am sure you will find something more to your liking at a better price / value. Never be in a hurry when shopping on seeking. Get a dozen proposals and then compare. The longer you are at this the easier it gets to say no. Although this one was a no brainer.

    This girl may have very high self esteem which was instilled in her by her parents, peers, etc. or have all her bills paid with a good job. But you would be amazed at the simply awesome looking girls with less confidence in their looks or that are more financially in need that will say yes to a very reasonable offer.

    Also get used to being rejected if you are watching your budget. It's really no big deal at all, especially if you do all your negotiating online.
    Thanks, I will keep looking. However, I tend not to do my negotiating online, but these women are hitting me with the "can you do this amount? Or "what's in it for me?" lines. I normally schedule a meet-up and then go from there.

  8. #7437
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    I proposed three-fifty dollars; she asked if I could do 4, and even though I could, I was somewhat angry and respectfully replied that I couldn't. She bid me farewell. I was stunned. Only a 50 dollar difference.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-f412c0e6ad2f
    Please spend some more time looking around. I am sure you will find something more to your liking at a better price / value. Never be in a hurry when shopping on seeking. Get a dozen proposals and then compare. The longer you are at this the easier it gets to say no. Although this one was a no brainer.

    This girl may have very high self esteem which was instilled in her by her parents, peers, etc. or have all her bills paid with a good job. But you would be amazed at the simply awesome looking girls with less confidence in their looks or that are more financially in need that will say yes to a very reasonable offer.

    Also get used to being rejected if you are watching your budget. It's really no big deal at all, especially if you do all your negotiating online.

  9. #7436
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    I proposed three-fifty dollars; she asked if I could do 4, and even though I could, I was somewhat angry and respectfully replied that I couldn't. She bid me farewell. I was stunned. Only a 50 dollar difference.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-f412c0e6ad2f
    With all due respect, you'd pay $350?

    Smh. Different strokes. If she came up to me in a bar and said for free, I'd have to say no bc I know there's 0% chance I could get it up for her.

  10. #7435

    $350 for a lifetime supply of blubber is great

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    I proposed three-fifty dollars; she asked if I could do 4, and even though I could, I was somewhat angry and respectfully replied that I couldn't. She bid me farewell. I was stunned. Only a 50 dollar difference.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-f412c0e6ad2f
    You could have heated your home for the duration of this extreme tsunami Cali is going thru.

    Seriously, I wouldn't pay $120 for that. Lots of better alternatives at the AMPs.

  11. #7434

    Gps

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-f26d1296dcc1

    This one recently moved back to SoCal from Vegas. She's a little desperate for money since she crashed her car. She has a nice big ass and knows how to use it, LOL. She has gps but if you guys that are smooth talkers can probably bring her down.

  12. #7433

    These Ladies Are Balling

    I proposed three-fifty dollars; she asked if I could do 4, and even though I could, I was somewhat angry and respectfully replied that I couldn't. She bid me farewell. I was stunned. Only a 50 dollar difference.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-f412c0e6ad2f

  13. #7432
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    Meeting up with her next week.

    Don't judge me; my balls are full, LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-11353d52cf4b
    I'm calling it: she's going to be fat.

  14. #7431

    Wants 400 ppm

    Meeting up with her next week.

    Don't judge me; my balls are full, LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-11353d52cf4b

  15. #7430

    I saw Dora at Wharf yesterday.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Why not just go to the wharf and try to get Dora or yu yu to fuck?
    Does Dora fuck? Because she told me they do not do that there. She is as cute as a button. Kept her mask on and wanted. 80 for a simple handjob with zero touching. $ for a handjob naked, with no touching; and 1. 2 for a handjob with roaming. I was flabbergasted. I talked her down to $ because I had to see those nipples. I agree with Priscilla. They are in the top 3 I have ever seen. Nice bolt ons that look real enough. Slim girl with shaved kitty and very smooth skin. But a total sociopath when it comes to business. I tossed the idea in my head to offer her 2 bills for sex. Wonder if she will bite. She did let me touch her ass and grope it. I did get to suck on her gorgeous nips. But I was foolish and paid. 6 for the hour and she shorted me like 15 minutes. Massage is terrible. Next time I will pay the. 4 for half an hour. Priscilla, thanks for the lead. You are indeed a closer. And closers get to drink their coffee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape