Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 749 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 11224
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7429
    Quote Originally Posted by AMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Every time you log on they bombard you with a discount code to come back. Or for me at least. And the discount always varies from 15-33. Usually 15-25 tho. Just take whatever code they give you, copy paste, and replace the numbers with 33. You now have a 33% code. If no code try clearing your cookies and logging back on. GL.
    Well I got 20% code from Google, but trying to figure how to to pay. Tried the Vanilla and OneVanilla cards both got declined, I think because the site bills from international IP? I remember they used to work before. How are you guys signing up for premium anonymously?

  2. #7428

    The New Normal

    In a couple of weeks, I need to take a vacation elsewhere. I chatted this lady up and she told me that she wanted 1 k / meet. I told her I would bless her with half, 500, instead. She instantly blocked me. People are out here paying premium for these white women. It is ridiculous. Like I said in my last post, this is not even GPS because tons of us are paying these outrageous prices, so pretty women are now insulted at making measly five hundred to hang. In my native country, that same money would get me a woman that would be my servant for a week, LOL!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-87673242674b

  3. #7427

    Sitter

    In fact, I just searched the sitter site and I recognize a POT I met for lunch once.

  4. #7426

    Cross-over

    I am trying to find a pet sitter, and the profile photos from the girls who post there definitely make me think of SBs. Similar life stages, etc. If I didn't have a SO I might be tempted, but of course a sitter will know all my personal info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 552506a0672c11e59d52dd7f9d358fe4.png‎  

  5. #7425
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Why not just go to the wharf and try to get Dora or yu yu to fuck?
    In all honesty I'm tired of the AMP game. I'm tired of tired 45 year old Chinese women negotiating with me when my pants are off for 20 more dollars. Tired of being disappointed with what I see when I turn over. Tired of the transactional nature of it all.

    I read your amazing reports but honestly I can't tell if you're being sarcastic about the wharf or not. Like if there's actually anything cute there. Because I just can't get a hando from another woman old enough to be my wife.

  6. #7424
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    A while ago, in different job, I used to drive to the central valley frequently so got into sugar there. Met some pretty hot latinas there, had fun times.

    Recently, I was interviewing candidates for a job in my department. Had an applicant from Fresno. I thought I recognized the name (It was usually not difficult to figure out names once I had a cell number). Looked at linked in profile and her photo confirmed it was my former sb!

    Declined based on qualifications and inability to hire in a location where we don't have any office.

    But it would have been difficult to get through that interview 😂.
    Incredible lack of judgment using your actual phone number for this hobby. Incredible. It's so easy to get a Google voice number or other number.

  7. #7423
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRichard  [View Original Post]
    A while ago, in different job, I used to drive to the central valley frequently so got into sugar there. Met some pretty hot latinas there, had fun times.

    Recently, I was interviewing candidates for a job in my department. Had an applicant from Fresno. I thought I recognized the name (It was usually not difficult to figure out names once I had a cell number). Looked at linked in profile and her photo confirmed it was my former sb!

    Declined based on qualifications and inability to hire in a location where we don't have any office.

    But it would have been difficult to get through that interview 😂.
    There's no law that says you can't discriminate for personal reasons.

    In fact, you can discriminate for ANY reason so long as it's not race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, etc.

    There is a famous case where a dentist fired his assistant after they stopped sleeping together. He won, because the reason wasn't a "protected class".

    An HR expert privately told me long ago, you're much much less likely to get sued if you don't hire in the first place, rather than hire and later fire.

    So, quietly put their resume in the "pass" pile and move on.

    Good catch!

  8. #7422
    I am amazed at the variance in price levels, and I agree you can often get as good or better experiences for less money. I have had sixes try to charge more than a playboy centerfold. I encourage people to try different sources, for example dancers but also sugar babies. Try a porn star. Try different sugar baby and escort sites. Different dance clubs. It may yield something better, but even if not, it will be different.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    There will always be girls that will hookup with you for way less for a variety of reasons while they simultaneously rake some other guys over the coals. As a guy that married very young and stayed in long term basically monogamous relationships until I was in my early fifties my dating skills were almost non existent. And dating young girls was something I had not done since I was young.

    As an early SD I was spending stupid money because I had it and didn't have to rely on my personality in any way to get the hottest girls (some of whom were great in bed & some not). But once I hit the skids I had to use all my extra time to hard core studying the dynamics of this arena just like it was a full time job in a new industry. I literally dedicated years to dissecting and analyzing every encounter I had and my way of approaching each girl. I had spreadsheets breaking it all down. And tons of notes. I spent hours reflecting on every conversation and sexual encounter.

    Most of my life I had a fair amount of pussy but not always from the girls I really wanted it from. And if I had more money I would definitely up the physical quality of the girls I see today. But in no way would I sacrifice the personality type I need to be happy. What I have been spending lately is a pittance. I am not getting the quantity I want but I have few complaints with their overall looks or skills.

  9. #7421

    Interesting problem about protecting personal information

    A while ago, in different job, I used to drive to the central valley frequently so got into sugar there. Met some pretty hot latinas there, had fun times.

    Recently, I was interviewing candidates for a job in my department. Had an applicant from Fresno. I thought I recognized the name (It was usually not difficult to figure out names once I had a cell number). Looked at linked in profile and her photo confirmed it was my former sb!

    Declined based on qualifications and inability to hire in a location where we don't have any office.

    But it would have been difficult to get through that interview 😂.

  10. #7420
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Wharf

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Different very hot 22 yo messaged me yesterday. Always a huge red flag when they show in the favorited tab, but not viewed tab (ie they favorite you without viewing you). So I'm predisposed to say F off. But she's hot. So I message her.

    And she responds that she'd love to meet (ok) and wants a relationship with intimacy (ok I smell bait coming) but to demonstrate I'm serious she wants a gift before we meet (aaaaaaaand there it is). I politely, always politely, decline. And then she blocks me. Confirming my suspicion I'm being taken for a fool.

    If you see her, brunette, 22,2 photos, second one is her in restaurant with face resting in her hands. Can't link because she blocked me. Very cute tho.
    Why not just go to the wharf and try to get Dora or yu yu to fuck?

  11. #7419
    Quote Originally Posted by TooShay  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-a19768b24033

    She is in Pasadena and says she down with anything. She can travel and host but wants 50 to travel and 100 to host upfront. I'm not sending money upfront no matter how little it is. If you guys want to risk it, let me know how it goes.
    Different very hot 22 yo messaged me yesterday. Always a huge red flag when they show in the favorited tab, but not viewed tab (ie they favorite you without viewing you). So I'm predisposed to say F off. But she's hot. So I message her.

    And she responds that she'd love to meet (ok) and wants a relationship with intimacy (ok I smell bait coming) but to demonstrate I'm serious she wants a gift before we meet (aaaaaaaand there it is). I politely, always politely, decline. And then she blocks me. Confirming my suspicion I'm being taken for a fool.

    If you see her, brunette, 22,2 photos, second one is her in restaurant with face resting in her hands. Can't link because she blocked me. Very cute tho.

  12. #7418
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    How do you mean the latter? Checking an I'd to be sure that the girl is at least 18? Or something else?
    Checking for age verification. Lot of wannabe and can't wait girls out there.

  13. #7417

    Scam maybe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-a19768b24033

    She is in Pasadena and says she down with anything. She can travel and host but wants 50 to travel and 100 to host upfront. I'm not sending money upfront no matter how little it is. If you guys want to risk it, let me know how it goes.

  14. #7416

    Go get em tiger

    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus1999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have current discount code? I think there was at 15% but I didn't write it down. Going to do another 30 day premium to replenish the well, thanks.
    Every time you log on they bombard you with a discount code to come back. Or for me at least. And the discount always varies from 15-33. Usually 15-25 tho. Just take whatever code they give you, copy paste, and replace the numbers with 33. You now have a 33% code. If no code try clearing your cookies and logging back on. GL.

  15. #7415
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus1999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have current discount code? I think there was at 15% but I didn't write it down. Going to do another 30 day premium to replenish the well, thanks.
    Someone got this googling. Also search the other cities sugar threads, I think I saw a 30% this morning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape