Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 8256
-
02-28-23 22:30 #4746Senior Member

Posts: 179Pandoras Payment time
At Pandoras, is the protocol that you pay the girl before the activities begin or wait until the deed is done?
-
02-28-23 12:59 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 1098Visa at sugars
Give Visa 300 and she will let you hit it bare until you nut inside her.
Just don't discuss in insta.
She is not the one messaging you.
-
02-27-23 17:27 #4744Senior Member

Posts: 1098Follow the clubs instagram.
Originally Posted by KarlHungus76
[View Original Post]
When she is in, go in and meet her. She will give your her number.
-
02-27-23 17:08 #4743Regular Member

Posts: 7Monse
Anyone have her contact info?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 16:19 #4742I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Bianca at Kittens
I see a dancer name Bianca from Kittens on Instagram.
Canna_vampiress_b.
You guys get BBBJ from her?
She look like good time.
Bianca is her stage name.
-
02-27-23 11:51 #4741Senior Member

Posts: 981Wow. Both must be over 50.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
Anna could fuck like a champ and Ducati had this seductive Mrs Robinson service.
I last heard she was HJ only but back at Rick's / Pandora's she was cfs.
-
02-24-23 21:53 #4740Senior Member

Posts: 906Anna? OMG Yukkk
If this is the Anna I'm thinking about she has been stripping since the late or mid 90's and probably is close to 50 now. And she was never a great prize back in the day anyway.
The old Colacurcio clubs were probably the easiest places to fuck in Seattle history. And with a little bit of effort you could get something pretty hot, young, and tight wrapped around your shaft for a very reasonable price. I never understood why anyone went for someone like Anna (who was also I suspect not firing on all cylinders upstairs) when there were much hotter choices there that weren't nearly as psycho.
Around 2005 I worked out that if I caught a girl I liked on smoke break, I could invite her back to my car and we'd have a great time in the back seat. If you caught them on a slow night (and no reason to visit unless it was a slow night) you'd be able to inseminate some 21-year-old hottie (with a drug habit and a baby daddy you'd never have to deal with) for $300 or so. I put a lot of cum in those sluts over the years. It helped that back then I drove large SUVs (a piece of shit Range Rover for a while, then a Land Cruiser and briefly an Escalade) -- so there was plenty of room in the back seat to get down to business.
-
02-24-23 20:27 #4739Senior Member

Posts: 442Rumors
Heard an Anna sighting; DeJa Vu Lake Forest.
Originally Posted by Wash2015
[View Original Post]
Ducati, went by Sybil at Ricks, is rumored at Kittens.
-
02-24-23 20:12 #4738Senior Member

Posts: 116Ricks Dancers 20 years ago
Two I can think of are at Pandora's, day shift now. Other similar quality dancers can be found there. Rick's closed in May 2010, along with three other clubs owned by the same company, Talents West: Honey's in Everett, Fox's in Parkland and Sugar's in Shoreline. Rick's and Fox's were subsequently acquired by the Deja Vu chain.
Originally Posted by Wash2015
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 18:38 #4737Regular Member

Posts: 1Nadia sugars
Has anyone spent time with Nadia at Sugars?
-
02-24-23 13:34 #4736Regular Member

Posts: 7Rick's 20 years ago
I used to go to Rick's a couple decades ago, before it got shut down, before I got into providers, extras, whatever you want to call it. Are any of those girls still around?
-
02-23-23 16:53 #4735I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Daisha get new boob. She on trip now.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
Other lady still there.
-
02-23-23 16:52 #4734I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Anya
She good time and not expensive.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
She no BJ my Wang. Very nice lady.
-
02-20-23 17:20 #4733Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Luck of the draw
I gave her 5 $ when she was on stage and gave her a smile as she was going to the bathroom. When she emerged, she said she had an appointment and would be happy to give me a dance if I was still around afterwards. I hung out and chatted up a few dancers and Anya came back to me shortly.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 09:19 #4732Senior Member

Posts: 274How much?
I was also in Sunday, hoping to get some time with Anya. I stayed for a good hour, and a half. I saw her on stage a few times. Each time a dude would place a bill on the stage, and she would typically go with him, or it would at least get him in the queue. What is the proper etiquette here? $5, $10, $20?
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
The good ole days of just showing up and getting a satisfying 3 dance set for $120 seem to be over.









Reply With Quote





