Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 8251
-
02-24-23 21:53 #4726Senior Member

Posts: 906Anna? OMG Yukkk
If this is the Anna I'm thinking about she has been stripping since the late or mid 90's and probably is close to 50 now. And she was never a great prize back in the day anyway.
The old Colacurcio clubs were probably the easiest places to fuck in Seattle history. And with a little bit of effort you could get something pretty hot, young, and tight wrapped around your shaft for a very reasonable price. I never understood why anyone went for someone like Anna (who was also I suspect not firing on all cylinders upstairs) when there were much hotter choices there that weren't nearly as psycho.
Around 2005 I worked out that if I caught a girl I liked on smoke break, I could invite her back to my car and we'd have a great time in the back seat. If you caught them on a slow night (and no reason to visit unless it was a slow night) you'd be able to inseminate some 21-year-old hottie (with a drug habit and a baby daddy you'd never have to deal with) for $300 or so. I put a lot of cum in those sluts over the years. It helped that back then I drove large SUVs (a piece of shit Range Rover for a while, then a Land Cruiser and briefly an Escalade) -- so there was plenty of room in the back seat to get down to business.
-
02-24-23 20:27 #4725Senior Member

Posts: 443Rumors
Heard an Anna sighting; DeJa Vu Lake Forest.
Originally Posted by Wash2015
[View Original Post]
Ducati, went by Sybil at Ricks, is rumored at Kittens.
-
02-24-23 20:12 #4724Senior Member

Posts: 116Ricks Dancers 20 years ago
Two I can think of are at Pandora's, day shift now. Other similar quality dancers can be found there. Rick's closed in May 2010, along with three other clubs owned by the same company, Talents West: Honey's in Everett, Fox's in Parkland and Sugar's in Shoreline. Rick's and Fox's were subsequently acquired by the Deja Vu chain.
Originally Posted by Wash2015
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 18:38 #4723Regular Member

Posts: 1Nadia sugars
Has anyone spent time with Nadia at Sugars?
-
02-24-23 13:34 #4722Regular Member

Posts: 7Rick's 20 years ago
I used to go to Rick's a couple decades ago, before it got shut down, before I got into providers, extras, whatever you want to call it. Are any of those girls still around?
-
02-23-23 16:53 #4721I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Daisha get new boob. She on trip now.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
Other lady still there.
-
02-23-23 16:52 #4720I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Anya
She good time and not expensive.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
She no BJ my Wang. Very nice lady.
-
02-20-23 17:20 #4719Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Luck of the draw
I gave her 5 $ when she was on stage and gave her a smile as she was going to the bathroom. When she emerged, she said she had an appointment and would be happy to give me a dance if I was still around afterwards. I hung out and chatted up a few dancers and Anya came back to me shortly.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 09:19 #4718Senior Member

Posts: 274How much?
I was also in Sunday, hoping to get some time with Anya. I stayed for a good hour, and a half. I saw her on stage a few times. Each time a dude would place a bill on the stage, and she would typically go with him, or it would at least get him in the queue. What is the proper etiquette here? $5, $10, $20?
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
The good ole days of just showing up and getting a satisfying 3 dance set for $120 seem to be over.
-
02-19-23 20:59 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 64Daisha pandoras
Is Daisha Still working at Pandoras?
She has a huge ass and I haven't been to pandoras in a while and I don't have Instagram to know who is there or not, I'll La M also still there?
-
02-19-23 19:03 #4716Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269I love Sunday
Was at Pandora again today to see Anya, who was very nice, once again. Star was a cute new talent, who had a petite, toned body and asian features. I saw Paisley and opted for a dance, since I hadn't gotten one from her ever. She has promises of BJ and FS in the back, though I didn't opt-in today. Her new fake boobs are still sensitive.
-
02-19-23 18:50 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 443Sure things
You should do well with any of them. Price points will vary. Monse will likely let you set your price. Rio will likely ask the most.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 16:01 #4714I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Monse give me BBBJ then hopping on top. I cum fast.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
Hahahaha.
-
02-18-23 19:04 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 451Sweet!
Thanks for the replies guys.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
I'll do more research.
The famous ones I hear are monse, Anya, Luna and Morgan.
Visa, lola at sugars
Rio at kittens etc etc
-
02-18-23 18:44 #4712Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Anything goes
Sometimes VIP sometimes not. Just remember, all these girls are hustlers. Like mentioned by others, take notes on names that are mentioned l, but, like all activities in this hobby, YMMV. I can confirm that almost all my extras happen when the sun is still out. Night shift in general is low mileage.
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





