Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 551 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 8256
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4746

    Pandoras Payment time

    At Pandoras, is the protocol that you pay the girl before the activities begin or wait until the deed is done?

  2. #4745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Visa at sugars

    Give Visa 300 and she will let you hit it bare until you nut inside her.

    Just don't discuss in insta.

    She is not the one messaging you.

  3. #4744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlHungus76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her contact info?
    Follow the clubs instagram.

    When she is in, go in and meet her. She will give your her number.

  4. #4743

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    You should do well with any of them. Price points will vary. Monse will likely let you set your price. Rio will likely ask the most.
    Anyone have her contact info?

  5. #4742
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Bianca at Kittens

    I see a dancer name Bianca from Kittens on Instagram.

    Canna_vampiress_b.

    You guys get BBBJ from her?

    She look like good time.

    Bianca is her stage name.

  6. #4741
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Heard an Anna sighting; DeJa Vu Lake Forest.

    Ducati, went by Sybil at Ricks, is rumored at Kittens.
    Wow. Both must be over 50.

    Anna could fuck like a champ and Ducati had this seductive Mrs Robinson service.

    I last heard she was HJ only but back at Rick's / Pandora's she was cfs.

  7. #4740

    Anna? OMG Yukkk

    If this is the Anna I'm thinking about she has been stripping since the late or mid 90's and probably is close to 50 now. And she was never a great prize back in the day anyway.

    The old Colacurcio clubs were probably the easiest places to fuck in Seattle history. And with a little bit of effort you could get something pretty hot, young, and tight wrapped around your shaft for a very reasonable price. I never understood why anyone went for someone like Anna (who was also I suspect not firing on all cylinders upstairs) when there were much hotter choices there that weren't nearly as psycho.

    Around 2005 I worked out that if I caught a girl I liked on smoke break, I could invite her back to my car and we'd have a great time in the back seat. If you caught them on a slow night (and no reason to visit unless it was a slow night) you'd be able to inseminate some 21-year-old hottie (with a drug habit and a baby daddy you'd never have to deal with) for $300 or so. I put a lot of cum in those sluts over the years. It helped that back then I drove large SUVs (a piece of shit Range Rover for a while, then a Land Cruiser and briefly an Escalade) -- so there was plenty of room in the back seat to get down to business.

  8. #4739

    Rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Wash2015  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to Rick's a couple decades ago, before it got shut down, before I got into providers, extras, whatever you want to call it. Are any of those girls still around?
    Heard an Anna sighting; DeJa Vu Lake Forest.

    Ducati, went by Sybil at Ricks, is rumored at Kittens.

  9. #4738

    Ricks Dancers 20 years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Wash2015  [View Original Post]
    I used to go to Rick's a couple decades ago, before it got shut down, before I got into providers, extras, whatever you want to call it. Are any of those girls still around?
    Two I can think of are at Pandora's, day shift now. Other similar quality dancers can be found there. Rick's closed in May 2010, along with three other clubs owned by the same company, Talents West: Honey's in Everett, Fox's in Parkland and Sugar's in Shoreline. Rick's and Fox's were subsequently acquired by the Deja Vu chain.

  10. #4737

    Nadia sugars

    Has anyone spent time with Nadia at Sugars?

  11. #4736

    Rick's 20 years ago

    I used to go to Rick's a couple decades ago, before it got shut down, before I got into providers, extras, whatever you want to call it. Are any of those girls still around?

  12. #4735
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Is Daisha Still working at Pandoras?

    She has a huge ass and I haven't been to pandoras in a while and I don't have Instagram to know who is there or not, I'll La M also still there?
    Daisha get new boob. She on trip now.

    Other lady still there.

  13. #4734
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I gave her 5 $ when she was on stage and gave her a smile as she was going to the bathroom. When she emerged, she said she had an appointment and would be happy to give me a dance if I was still around afterwards. I hung out and chatted up a few dancers and Anya came back to me shortly.
    She good time and not expensive.

    She no BJ my Wang. Very nice lady.

  14. #4733
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Luck of the draw

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I was also in Sunday, hoping to get some time with Anya. I stayed for a good hour, and a half. I saw her on stage a few times. Each time a dude would place a bill on the stage, and she would typically go with him, or it would at least get him in the queue. What is the proper etiquette here? $5, $10, $20?

    The good ole days of just showing up and getting a satisfying 3 dance set for $120 seem to be over.
    I gave her 5 $ when she was on stage and gave her a smile as she was going to the bathroom. When she emerged, she said she had an appointment and would be happy to give me a dance if I was still around afterwards. I hung out and chatted up a few dancers and Anya came back to me shortly.

  15. #4732

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Was at Pandora again today to see Anya, who was very nice, once again. Star was a cute new talent, who had a petite, toned body and asian features. I saw Paisley and opted for a dance, since I hadn't gotten one from her ever. She has promises of BJ and FS in the back, though I didn't opt-in today. Her new fake boobs are still sensitive.
    I was also in Sunday, hoping to get some time with Anya. I stayed for a good hour, and a half. I saw her on stage a few times. Each time a dude would place a bill on the stage, and she would typically go with him, or it would at least get him in the queue. What is the proper etiquette here? $5, $10, $20?

    The good ole days of just showing up and getting a satisfying 3 dance set for $120 seem to be over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape