Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 37335
-
02-28-23 23:54 #28365Senior Member

Posts: 1449No saying some don't communicate between themselves but for most part they don't get along with each other. Yea there's a few who hit the pipe together but honestly those relationships never last long. Drug induced paranoia and jealousy usually does it in. If we as a whole stop giving them deposits they will stop asking. Nobody should be giving these low hanging fruits deposits unless your looking to just give it away. I will never ever give them anything upfront. Be safe be smart.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 20:57 #28364Senior Member

Posts: 220She didn't move to Charlottesville. She moved but not too far.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 19:28 #28363Senior Member

Posts: 371I think the real thing here is that they somehow think they are high end professionals. When you are getting into 4 digits etc, it makes sends to have a deposit and payment arrangements. But here that is not the case, this is Denny's pretending to be a 5 star restaurant.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
If they really all want to go the deposit way then they are just going to not get as much money.
-
02-28-23 17:59 #28362Senior Member

Posts: 127Escortalligator and deposits
I guess to go there or a long while and soon noticed they all asked for deposit. I got into a long discussion with one lady who confessed that there was a mutual agreement among the ladies to only work with those who make a deposit. I go there no more and fore warned is fore armed.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
Peace out SG.
-
02-28-23 16:46 #28361Senior Member

Posts: 577Take the plunge
Go for it and come back with the details.
Originally Posted by Wango851
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 16:31 #28360Senior Member

Posts: 342How it should be done
I cannot understate enough how guys continuously falling for deposits have been a detriment to the business. What's in the screenshot below should be the standard response anytime one of these providers ask you for a deposit.
This is the ad as well just so you all can avoid wasting your time in case it caught your attention.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/117280950
-
02-28-23 15:03 #28359Senior Member

Posts: 577Sephora
Saw her this morning for a car date and she did not disappoint. Hopped in her back seat and started sucking on nipples and two fingers inside her, then she started speaking to the mic and boy oh boy she knows what to do on one. For the main event she pulls her legs back and nothing but wet juicy meat showing and I went to work for as long as I could LOL, filled the bag and she cleaned me up. Imagine a cat lickng up spilled milk LOL. I will definable be a frequent flyer. Sms only dm.
-
02-28-23 14:21 #28358Regular Member

Posts: 4Anybody know this one? Goes by Callie Blue
Was thinking about taking the plunge on this one but wanted to do my research first. Anybody know her. She looks like she would be a great dream.
https://tryst.link/escort/cal1206
-
02-28-23 13:31 #28357Senior Member

Posts: 79Staxx= Good Time
Saw Staxx a few weeks ago, not sure what the negative stuff about her on this forum. I found her to be very nice, straight forward, honest and had a great time. She made sure I was comfortable with her room and told me to look in bathroom, so I knew no one was hiding in there. She seemed to enjoy herself and I know I enjoyed my time with her. We did have a hard time getting our schedules to work, since I am only in the area for a few hours every few months. But sure glad it worked out this time and will try again in my next trip to area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/382769943962
-
02-28-23 13:08 #28356Senior Member

Posts: 581Ravin
When I last saw her she was thinking of moving to Charlottesville do you know if she did that? This was over a year ago.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 12:58 #28355Regular Member

Posts: 24Chinese takeout
Was really itching for Asian and LJs is closed so I took a flyer on one of those ads you see all the time. This one in particular:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/236707715670
Always was sketched out about them since they're everywhere, and a Raleigh ad is showing in Richmond, but I decided to take a shot. Setup was easy, a little sketch because once I got there they asked for a pic but once I got in it was straight to business. Spot was a nice hotel out near short pump. Classic AMP lady; older in her 50's, but not terrible looking and her body had no damage. Kitty was decent, damage was $.4 for hh but I was rushed through the classic "you're too big, hurry hurry" lines. I'm not big but did feel like it could've been better with less talk. All in all, 5/10. Probably wouldn't repeat unless I was in a pinch.
-
02-28-23 12:41 #28354Senior Member

Posts: 220Yeah man I am also. I've only known a few to get out of it completely and stay out and so far she has. I do let her know now and then the guys ask about her which she appreciates.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 06:18 #28353Senior Member

Posts: 577Get your post up
Maybe you didn't read his review completely. Active senior members only. You have a ways to go brother.
Originally Posted by BDawkins9841
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 06:15 #28352Senior Member

Posts: 577All good
Was just wondering about her that's all, glad to hear she's doing good.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 18:53 #28351Senior Member

Posts: 124Bri
I used to deal with her on a regular basis about a 4 months
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
ago. See post #26625.








Reply With Quote






