Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 1101 1601 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28344
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Any word on her from back in the day, use to host out midlothian? Blond tig ol bitties and nice phat ass.
    I still know her and she is out of it and working a normal job etc. I can not give her number out obviously.

  2. #28343
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyDaDemon  [View Original Post]
    Which number is hers the 804 or 240?
    The 240 number is hers. She has a 832 number on Eros.

  3. #28342
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she in?
    Off of Pams Ave (I'm terrible with territories).

  4. #28341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyDaDemon  [View Original Post]
    Which number is hers the 804 or 240?
    Saw ad looks like 240 number didn't see a 804 but I'm sure she gets local number from text now or another text app. Be safe.

  5. #28340
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she in?
    In the willis rd area.

  6. #28339
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she in?
    Willis rd area.

  7. #28338
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyDaDemon  [View Original Post]
    Which number is hers the 804 or 240?
    She will answer either number.

  8. #28337

    Sephora

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker007  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt of spending time with my UTR local lady last night. She is a sexy 5'7, HWP, nice rack and dripping wet. She doesn't do Incall but does out and car play which I took advantage of. This one is a pleaser, no issues, sexy and fun. Her mike skills are off the chain. After playing with her breasts and suckling her nipples. She was dripping, dripping wet. She whispered in my ear, want me to ride you while you do that? How could I say no! Put on the raincoat and she got on top. I slid into her tight wetness. Popped right after I was fully in. After a few minutes of catching my breath, went back to work on her nipples, playing with her until she came with a moaning bucking orgasm.

    Had to stop and taste all that juice and got her off again. She took me in her mouth for some incredible mike work. Hard again, another raincoat and really got to enjoy the tight wetness for round two, fortunately much longer than round one. Popped in the cover, she took it off and cleaned me with more a soft mike work.

    I would highly recommend her. I haven't seen her reviewed here. If you don't have her number, are an active senior member, message me. You don't want miss this one.
    Thanks to the Joker for this recommendation. She is all that and then some, feel free to PM me for details. Senior Members that I deal with only!

    Be careful out there. Streetsmrt1.

  9. #28336

    Kandi

    Talked to Kandi today from Chester, has the sister named Diamond. She had a baby boy on Valentine's Day. She will be back soon and is very eager.

  10. #28335

    Ravin

    Any word on her from back in the day, use to host out midlothian? Blond tig ol bitties and nice phat ass.

  11. #28334

    Which number is hers

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she in?
    Which number is hers the 804 or 240?

  12. #28333
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Went to see the Cuban girl today. Looks exactly like her photos. Tits are obviously done but they look good. Door opens she and she gestures me to remove my mask (I usually have one on) she welcomes me in. As soon as I walk in the door she said Policia (which gave me a mini heart attack) but she was just checking if I was. She did the "uncle" check thing where they grab your 3rd leg. After confirmation she gets in the birthday suit. She uses the restroom then we get to action. CBJ was mechanical but it's only for the purpose of getting little man up. She immediately hops on top and rides. Average ride. We switch it up and she gets on all 4's. Little booty can take a pounding. We didn't talk much because I'm shy person but she will talk to you if you more extroverted. Finally after breaking the back we finish in missionary. She is not super loud but definitely moans a lot. Finished in the bag and packed it up. She gives you wipes to clean yourself up while she cleans herself.

    All in all I would go to her more if she was almost 30 minutes away when there are closer providers. But it's a nice switch up. Super sweet girl about 5'2 or 5'3. Bathroom door was wide open when I walked in so no need to check there. She did get a call while in action and she apologized for it and called whoever "papi" was stupido which it thought it was funny. She doesn't time you but kindly let's you know if you have a qv. I was there for about 20 minutes.
    What part of town is she in?

  13. #28332

    Check your inbox

    PMs sent to the people asking me questions.

  14. #28331

    Selinaaaa

    Went to see the Cuban girl today. Looks exactly like her photos. Tits are obviously done but they look good. Door opens she and she gestures me to remove my mask (I usually have one on) she welcomes me in. As soon as I walk in the door she said Policia (which gave me a mini heart attack) but she was just checking if I was. She did the "uncle" check thing where they grab your 3rd leg. After confirmation she gets in the birthday suit. She uses the restroom then we get to action. CBJ was mechanical but it's only for the purpose of getting little man up. She immediately hops on top and rides. Average ride. We switch it up and she gets on all 4's. Little booty can take a pounding. We didn't talk much because I'm shy person but she will talk to you if you more extroverted. Finally after breaking the back we finish in missionary. She is not super loud but definitely moans a lot. Finished in the bag and packed it up. She gives you wipes to clean yourself up while she cleans herself.

    All in all I would go to her more if she was almost 30 minutes away when there are closer providers. But it's a nice switch up. Super sweet girl about 5'2 or 5'3. Bathroom door was wide open when I walked in so no need to check there. She did get a call while in action and she apologized for it and called whoever "papi" was stupido which it thought it was funny. She doesn't time you but kindly let's you know if you have a qv. I was there for about 20 minutes.

    Tight katt. Bagging body. Little booty. Great time.

    7. 5/10. But as always YMMV.

    I will be definitely visiting the sister when she is back because she has a view back there that looks great from the pics.

    Damage: $.

    Stay safe my friends.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2406153252/1

  15. #28330

    Three Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Selina is the one that is still here she uses two different numbers. The one on Eros she up charges a lot more. $$ for qv the on on EA she only charges $ for qv. I'm going to see her today will give update. She also does greek for upcharge.
    She is now on LC 804 number Selina but NN Carolina when yo look at it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape