Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 600 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 650 700 1100 1600 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28350

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this post a lot over the last week. Anyone been in touch with her? I texted but got no response.

    Is she selling online content? It's all very unclear. Cute girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...9/911825086513
    I see her posting up ads all the time I'm surprised there's not more talk about her.

    I've seen her before she let me hit it raw then I ran to my car and I stuck my dick in a Listerine bottle. But she said no CIP. So I said ok then can I CIM? But she said no to that too. I said what if I give more money? She said no then she started getting mad at me and what not I guess I kept asking and she was getting annoyed. She kind of had an attitude but maybe that's my fault maybe I was asking too much for her. I never saw her again after that cause I didn't like her attitude. Maybe I caught her on a bad day I would be willing to try again. It could be a YMMV thing with her. She's hot and has a nice little body but if she doesn't allow CIM or CIP again then I'm not interested. This was about a year ago so she might have changed her tune by now I don't know.

    Funny thing is I saw her at taco bell and we both looked at each other and we realized we knew each other. I said don't I know you from somewhere? She said uh yes you do. Then I said ok good seeing you again. Then I left it was the most awkward shit ever.

  2. #28349
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this post a lot over the last week. Anyone been in touch with her? I texted but got no response.

    Is she selling online content? It's all very unclear. Cute girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...9/911825086513
    She is real, a little heavier than pics indicate but just a little, by no means is she big. Ok experience but nothing spectacular. If you buy her online she will send nude pics and sent as promised. I tried to buy videos one time and came up with some email bs and would send when she got wifi but she never sent and the next day text me claiming she didn't remember that and I never got my video or money back. So I just met up with her and did a session. I personally won't repeat.

  3. #28348
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's definitely a YMMV type of girl. I remember having a great experience with her 3-4 years ago, but at the time she was receiving so many poor reviews (not terrible, just not good) that I felt I'd be discredited at the time. I don't recall any cash and dashing though, but for reference this would be the white Destiny.
    She wasn't cash and dashin. She was posting ads inviting dudes over and her punk ass bf was robbing them. One dude actually went to uncle and pressed charges. No telling how many more they got that stayed quiet. Don't want to get in trouble with janny so I won't post article here but DM me if anyone wants to see it.

  4. #28347

    Sephora

    First time posting. Can I get the info or link? Looking for a regular after work type.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker007  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt of spending time with my UTR local lady last night. She is a sexy 5'7, HWP, nice rack and dripping wet. She doesn't do Incall but does out and car play which I took advantage of. This one is a pleaser, no issues, sexy and fun. Her mike skills are off the chain. After playing with her breasts and suckling her nipples. She was dripping, dripping wet. She whispered in my ear, want me to ride you while you do that? How could I say no! Put on the raincoat and she got on top. I slid into her tight wetness. Popped right after I was fully in. After a few minutes of catching my breath, went back to work on her nipples, playing with her until she came with a moaning bucking orgasm.

    Had to stop and taste all that juice and got her off again. She took me in her mouth for some incredible mike work. Hard again, another raincoat and really got to enjoy the tight wetness for round two, fortunately much longer than round one. Popped in the cover, she took it off and cleaned me with more a soft mike work.

    I would highly recommend her. I haven't seen her reviewed here. If you don't have her number, are an active senior member, message me. You don't want miss this one.

  5. #28346
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen these 2 lately. Luna hot tatted chick with big titty blonde alex or barbie. Were doing doubles about 1 yr ago.
    Was in contact for a little bit but lost contact. I'm going to try the numbers I have, Luna normally switches numbers but kinda keep same numbers in play.

  6. #28345

    Luna and Alex

    Anybody seen these 2 lately. Luna hot tatted chick with big titty blonde alex or barbie. Were doing doubles about 1 yr ago.

  7. #28344
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Any word on her from back in the day, use to host out midlothian? Blond tig ol bitties and nice phat ass.
    I still know her and she is out of it and working a normal job etc. I can not give her number out obviously.

  8. #28343
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyDaDemon  [View Original Post]
    Which number is hers the 804 or 240?
    The 240 number is hers. She has a 832 number on Eros.

  9. #28342
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she in?
    Off of Pams Ave (I'm terrible with territories).

  10. #28341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyDaDemon  [View Original Post]
    Which number is hers the 804 or 240?
    Saw ad looks like 240 number didn't see a 804 but I'm sure she gets local number from text now or another text app. Be safe.

  11. #28340
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she in?
    In the willis rd area.

  12. #28339
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    What part of town is she in?
    Willis rd area.

  13. #28338
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyDaDemon  [View Original Post]
    Which number is hers the 804 or 240?
    She will answer either number.

  14. #28337

    Sephora

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker007  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt of spending time with my UTR local lady last night. She is a sexy 5'7, HWP, nice rack and dripping wet. She doesn't do Incall but does out and car play which I took advantage of. This one is a pleaser, no issues, sexy and fun. Her mike skills are off the chain. After playing with her breasts and suckling her nipples. She was dripping, dripping wet. She whispered in my ear, want me to ride you while you do that? How could I say no! Put on the raincoat and she got on top. I slid into her tight wetness. Popped right after I was fully in. After a few minutes of catching my breath, went back to work on her nipples, playing with her until she came with a moaning bucking orgasm.

    Had to stop and taste all that juice and got her off again. She took me in her mouth for some incredible mike work. Hard again, another raincoat and really got to enjoy the tight wetness for round two, fortunately much longer than round one. Popped in the cover, she took it off and cleaned me with more a soft mike work.

    I would highly recommend her. I haven't seen her reviewed here. If you don't have her number, are an active senior member, message me. You don't want miss this one.
    Thanks to the Joker for this recommendation. She is all that and then some, feel free to PM me for details. Senior Members that I deal with only!

    Be careful out there. Streetsmrt1.

  15. #28336

    Kandi

    Talked to Kandi today from Chester, has the sister named Diamond. She had a baby boy on Valentine's Day. She will be back soon and is very eager.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape