Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 8251
-
03-01-23 13:05 #4741Senior Member

Posts: 1098For the room, I show them the cash so they know I have it.
Originally Posted by CerealKillah
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 13:04 #4740Senior Member

Posts: 1098If they demand it prior, get up and walk.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 12:46 #4739Senior Member

Posts: 256Pre-Pay Pandoras
It's my understanding that pre-paying is against state law. Rules on the wall in the entrance spell it out. Some girls ask you leave the money at the bar before getting a room. So you're not actually paying them but they know the money will be there when your time is up.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 12:40 #4738Senior Member

Posts: 1098She has never stopped. Just don't discuss it with her on social media or via text.
Originally Posted by JSnake921
[View Original Post]
He gets upset yet he doesn't complain about the paper she brings home.
-
03-01-23 10:47 #4737Senior Member

Posts: 148That is nice she is back to taking it in the club. For a while her pimp / bf refused to let her do bb much less creampie in the club. Some girls just can't get enough.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 07:41 #4736Regular Member

Posts: 21Never pay upfront on a lap dance bro. If you do a room they may ask for that upfront but I'm not a private room type so that's advice you'll have to get elsewhere.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 01:18 #4735Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone know what happened to them?
Anyone know what happened to Clover or Barbie at Sugars? They don't seem to be on the rotation anymore.
-
03-01-23 00:34 #4734Senior Member

Posts: 440Cheap daytime clubs
Are there any clubs during the day that has a low entrance fee? I don't feel like paying 22 bucks to go in a club daytime hour and only 3 girls there. Which I think happens more often that not.
I'm in Club heaven next week. 2. 5 days in Tijuana.
Going to go to famous Hong Kong bar and Adelitas. The rest like Tropical, Chicago, never ever found one I liked or the ladies spoke no English.
HK bar down there has no entrance fee, only on say a Friday or Saturday night will they make you buy a 5 dollar beer to get in.
-
03-01-23 00:34 #4733Regular Member

Posts: 19Never paid before activities
I've never paid before activities, none of the girls I've had time with have asked for money in advance at Pandora's.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 22:30 #4732Senior Member

Posts: 179Pandoras Payment time
At Pandoras, is the protocol that you pay the girl before the activities begin or wait until the deed is done?
-
02-28-23 12:59 #4731Senior Member

Posts: 1098Visa at sugars
Give Visa 300 and she will let you hit it bare until you nut inside her.
Just don't discuss in insta.
She is not the one messaging you.
-
02-27-23 17:27 #4730Senior Member

Posts: 1098Follow the clubs instagram.
Originally Posted by KarlHungus76
[View Original Post]
When she is in, go in and meet her. She will give your her number.
-
02-27-23 17:08 #4729Regular Member

Posts: 7Monse
Anyone have her contact info?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 16:19 #4728I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Bianca at Kittens
I see a dancer name Bianca from Kittens on Instagram.
Canna_vampiress_b.
You guys get BBBJ from her?
She look like good time.
Bianca is her stage name.
-
02-27-23 11:51 #4727Senior Member

Posts: 981Wow. Both must be over 50.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
Anna could fuck like a champ and Ducati had this seductive Mrs Robinson service.
I last heard she was HJ only but back at Rick's / Pandora's she was cfs.











Reply With Quote



