Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 300 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3368
    Quote Originally Posted by Chichef3000  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Eva on the number provided in her ad. She was out of town, but has two other girls that she partners with. Here is a link to Eva.

    Anyone have info on the following?

    https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/hws...593453229.html
    If you google her phone # a name returns, but I was not able to find any photos based on that name outside of the ads. I may try to reach her later this month, when I spend a night in SoBe. If you see her sooner let us know.

    I've tried to reach this one unsuccessfully. Looks too good to be true anyway.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...scorts/2642664

  2. #3367

    Adultsearch

    I am going to see a massage lady from adultsearch. The only place her number comes up is adultseach. Does anyone have experience with adultsearch. I do not know how to do link so her number is 786-652-6484. Thanks. Any one see this lady?

  3. #3366

    Massage report

    I contacted Eva on the number provided in her ad. She was out of town, but has two other girls that she partners with. Here is a link to Eva.

    https://massage.eros.com/florida/mia...128.htm?cat=83

    There two other ladies that work with her. I went with one just because of the availability of our scheduless, her name is Cherry. She looked good in the picture (both ladies did), but in person she was plain looking braziilian (which is not a bad thing), it was a light rub for. 2 removing above was another. 05 - She does NOT speak english. So overall is was ok and left happy, but not worth the price. I TOFTT, but will not repeat.

    Anyone have info on the following?

    https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/hws...593453229.html

  4. #3365

    New oriental Spa. Ives Dairy

    Tried going to Asian Holistic but no available providers. I noticed this other spa in the same office plaza. New oriental Spa on the 2nd floor. Any info on this place?

  5. #3364

    New oriental Spa. Ives Dairy

    Asian Holistic was busy so I was thinking about New oriental Spa, but have never been. Any info on it?

  6. #3363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by HeldonSwane  [View Original Post]
    All she did was tickle my balls, than gave me oil for Me to the job. Waste of time. Waste.
    What was the damage? I'm actually in the market for a regular good masseuse and relatively in that area.

  7. #3362

    Thinking of toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by MindMaster777  [View Original Post]
    Girls are hot! Very cute and gentle. The massage technique is very professional. I try to communicate more deeply. Very shy to try L1!. I think I'll come back again.
    I used to go to a house in Coral Gables and get FS from hot young asians. I may toftt.

  8. #3361
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGuru1777  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for massage. Not sure if her name is Anna or Lisa. Because of the way she looks, she looks so cute.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...scorts/3043256
    Quote Originally Posted by MindMaster777  [View Original Post]
    Girls are hot! Very cute and gentle. The massage technique is very professional. I try to communicate more deeply. Very shy to try L1!. I think I'll come back again.
    ADMIN I hope you don't let this slide, like seriously!

  9. #3360

    Great massage, no HE

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Asiami in Kendall by Town & Country is good, but hit on miss on HE. Try Cici, good massage and if she tickles your balls you can open dialog. I've heard she doesn't tickle everyone. She is attractive in my opinion. Her sister is cuter, but I've seen her many times and she's strictly legit.

    There's a AMP next to Dunkin' Donuts across Town & Country Mall in the La Caretta strip mall. The older lady gives a good massage and HE, the younger lady an ok massage and HE.
    All she did was tickle my balls, than gave me oil for Me to the job. Waste of time. Waste.

  10. #3359

    Dream girl

    Anyone know the lineup this month.

  11. #3358
    Shill account for Sunflower Spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    Cutler Bay FL 331XX

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGuru1777  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for massage. Not sure if her name is Anna or Lisa. Because of the way she looks, she looks so cute.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...scorts/3043256
    Girls are hot! Very cute and gentle. The massage technique is very professional. I try to communicate more deeply. Very shy to try L1!. I think I'll come back again.

  12. #3357
    What's the lady's race / nationality?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHandy  [View Original Post]
    There's a strangely open til late spa on the second floor I've been to a few times now. After getting to know them I've finally gotten BBBJ with the younger woman working there. She put in a lot of effort, even agreed to CIM I guess it was too much for her to do take it all. 2. For a pretty good massage alongside that, couldn't complain! The older woman does do much better with her hands. I've had FS with both but I've been visiting more in hopes for this most recent visit. I've only ever seen two different women working here.

  13. #3356
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Cutler Bay is lovely but professional massager

    Quote Originally Posted by JillJames  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good therapeutic massage? For back pain. With a happy ending.
    If you are looking for massage. Not sure if her name is Anna or Lisa. Because of the way she looks, she looks so cute.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...scorts/3043256

  14. #3355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219

    Suzie

    Any info on this MILF? She seems stacked. Any and all info is appreciated as I may go visit her later today.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...y-rubs/1592991

  15. #3354

    Spa on W Flagler

    There's a strangely open til late spa on the second floor I've been to a few times now. After getting to know them I've finally gotten BBBJ with the younger woman working there. She put in a lot of effort, even agreed to CIM I guess it was too much for her to do take it all. 2. For a pretty good massage alongside that, couldn't complain! The older woman does do much better with her hands. I've had FS with both but I've been visiting more in hopes for this most recent visit. I've only ever seen two different women working here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape