Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4495
-
03-03-23 17:08 #3370Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 15Are you looking for Lisa with magic fingers?
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...y-rubs/3049776
Originally Posted by Dave9090
[View Original Post]
With her long hair, professional massage skills, and magic fingertips running over my balls, it made me feel like heaven! I suggest ya'll try it out!
-
03-01-23 23:23 #3369Senior Member

Posts: 50LMP Insight
Hi All,
I saw an LMP on the 2nd Floor at 3*5* NW 7*th Ave. I have been to the AMP on the 1st floor but wanted to know if anyone had any experience with the LMP, feel free to PM.
-
03-01-23 18:25 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 178Sorry you didn't get a happy ending. She's YMMV, but I get finished. The place across the street next to Dunkin' Donuts is a sure thing for HE, very very YMMV for more, but they aren't very attractive imo.
Originally Posted by HeldonSwane
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 17:57 #3367Senior Member

Posts: 178If you google her phone # a name returns, but I was not able to find any photos based on that name outside of the ads. I may try to reach her later this month, when I spend a night in SoBe. If you see her sooner let us know.
Originally Posted by Chichef3000
[View Original Post]
I've tried to reach this one unsuccessfully. Looks too good to be true anyway.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...scorts/2642664
-
02-27-23 09:03 #3366Senior Member

Posts: 205Adultsearch
I am going to see a massage lady from adultsearch. The only place her number comes up is adultseach. Does anyone have experience with adultsearch. I do not know how to do link so her number is 786-652-6484. Thanks. Any one see this lady?
-
02-26-23 21:08 #3365Senior Member

Posts: 108Massage report
I contacted Eva on the number provided in her ad. She was out of town, but has two other girls that she partners with. Here is a link to Eva.
https://massage.eros.com/florida/mia...128.htm?cat=83
There two other ladies that work with her. I went with one just because of the availability of our scheduless, her name is Cherry. She looked good in the picture (both ladies did), but in person she was plain looking braziilian (which is not a bad thing), it was a light rub for. 2 removing above was another. 05 - She does NOT speak english. So overall is was ok and left happy, but not worth the price. I TOFTT, but will not repeat.
Anyone have info on the following?
https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/hws...593453229.html
-
02-26-23 17:09 #3364Regular Member

Posts: 4New oriental Spa. Ives Dairy
Tried going to Asian Holistic but no available providers. I noticed this other spa in the same office plaza. New oriental Spa on the 2nd floor. Any info on this place?
-
02-26-23 15:34 #3363Regular Member

Posts: 4New oriental Spa. Ives Dairy
Asian Holistic was busy so I was thinking about New oriental Spa, but have never been. Any info on it?
-
02-24-23 08:47 #3362Senior Member

Posts: 108What was the damage? I'm actually in the market for a regular good masseuse and relatively in that area.
Originally Posted by HeldonSwane
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 18:17 #3361Senior Member

Posts: 415Thinking of toftt
I used to go to a house in Coral Gables and get FS from hot young asians. I may toftt.
Originally Posted by MindMaster777
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 16:44 #3360Senior Member

Posts: 513
Originally Posted by SexGuru1777
[View Original Post]
ADMIN I hope you don't let this slide, like seriously!
Originally Posted by MindMaster777
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 01:39 #3359Senior Member

Posts: 32Great massage, no HE
All she did was tickle my balls, than gave me oil for Me to the job. Waste of time. Waste.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 13:43 #3358Senior Member

Posts: 93Dream girl
Anyone know the lineup this month.
-
02-21-23 21:51 #3357Shill account for Sunflower Spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 19Cutler Bay FL 331XX
Girls are hot! Very cute and gentle. The massage technique is very professional. I try to communicate more deeply. Very shy to try L1!. I think I'll come back again.
Originally Posted by SexGuru1777
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 17:47 #3356Regular Member

Posts: 15What's the lady's race / nationality?
Originally Posted by JustHandy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





