Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 4493
-
02-17-23 20:45 #3353Senior Member

Posts: 178Asiami in Kendall by Town & Country is good, but hit on miss on HE. Try Cici, good massage and if she tickles your balls you can open dialog. I've heard she doesn't tickle everyone. She is attractive in my opinion. Her sister is cuter, but I've seen her many times and she's strictly legit.
Originally Posted by JillJames
[View Original Post]
There's a AMP next to Dunkin' Donuts across Town & Country Mall in the La Caretta strip mall. The older lady gives a good massage and HE, the younger lady an ok massage and HE.
-
02-17-23 16:06 #3352Regular Member

Posts: 18Can anyone recommend a good therapeutic massage? For back pain. With a happy ending.
-
02-15-23 21:27 #3351Senior Member

Posts: 178Tamiami Airport
Saw Amy whom has a sweet body. I'd say her face looks late 20's, but her bod is hawt. 180 30 m, CFS, no BJ, light but reluctant kissing. Sweet woman, nice tease leading up to cfs. She's passive so you must take lead.
-
02-15-23 15:49 #3350Senior Member

Posts: 36Winning
YAHTZEE! If you ask me.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 10:28 #3349Senior Member

Posts: 512That $$ was FIV, kissing, BBBJ, TUMA, FS and CIM LOL.
Originally Posted by TheOG
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 21:11 #3348Senior Member

Posts: 108Teach me your ways LOL, I'd love to see her but no way in hell I'm dropping $$ on a rub.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 11:15 #3347Senior Member

Posts: 512Saw her yesterday and all I can say is YMMV LOL EVERYTHING is included if you know how to negotiate. Only spent $. 2.
Originally Posted by Davio
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 10:23 #3346Senior Member

Posts: 64It did not. It was additional. 5 for a total of 2.
Originally Posted by TheOG
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-23 08:11 #3345Senior Member

Posts: 512Oasis Spa.
Was in the area yesterday after I saw this review, nothing else to add but they do have a back door since the front door is pretty much right on the street. Be careful if using the back door because the sop next door had the throw out the garbage the same time I was going in LOL. Hope in for the 30 minutes session with Lucy, massage was definitely great. While on my back I started touching her "ass" and she got the memo. She then went to apply oil on my ass and started massaging my ass crack and the boys. On the flip, I didn't have to ask anything like UniCorn Hunter mentioned. Her top came off (bigggg nipples LOL) and let me FIV with the jeans shorts on. I asked about BJ and FS and she only told me "more money". SInce I didn't have enough cash, I told her net time and she laughed. Tipped. 4 and left happy.
Originally Posted by UniCornHunter
[View Original Post]
On to the next one.
-
02-12-23 08:03 #3344Senior Member

Posts: 512Nara
Nara - https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40566/.
Was in Hollywood and contacted her. She gave the address but was kinda skeptical at first. I got there on time but she told she was 2 minutes late. After 2 minutes, a big white truck pulled in the parking lot and there she was, a stunning looking Russian with big tits and ass. I said fuck it and went in LOL. The place looks like an abandon apartment with massage table set up in one of the room. Before I got undressed we started the negotiations. I asked her for FS or topless or FIV she said no because something with her husband not liking it. Anyways, she agreed to a HJ and OTC touching for extra. 4. While she was massaging me she showed me one of her workers that can do more than her but I would have to go through her to book her worker. Idk about seen her again since the massage it self was crappy.
On to the next one.
-
02-12-23 07:56 #3343Senior Member

Posts: 512HAppy to help in any ways possible my dude!
Originally Posted by Davio
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 18:56 #3342Senior Member

Posts: 108For clarification did you see alina or tatiana? Also base rate she lists does not include HE then?
Originally Posted by Davio
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-23 14:21 #3341Senior Member

Posts: 64Recently visited Miami a couple of times after long absence Thru Covid and all. Love a good / strong a message with a nice finish. Thank you all for all the info here, especially Badass. So took the advice and scheduled with this one. As you said she is stunning (in my opinion) and great body. Extremely friendly and was fairly open about the offerings. Massage itself was not the best ever but was good enough but the finish was excellent. Highly recommend. 2 to incl finish.
Originally Posted by BadAssCb91
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 09:07 #3340Senior Member

Posts: 51Oasis Asian Spa Visit
Dreamt I stopped by for an hour massage (. 7) Cute early 30's attendant, Lucy nice and thin, no ass but some nice Ds. Tight cutoff shorts and tshirt, not the easiest to get in and out of so didn't have high hopes going in. Left me in the room waiting for 10 minutes which always seems for ever sitting naked on the table. Came back and seemed a bit surprises to see me naked, another bad sign. Opted for a firm massage and have to admit it was awesome. Some light touches around the boys and she didn't seem to mind some roaming, good sign. On the flip no negotiations, which was nice, off came the top and out pop the biggest damn nipples I've seen in years, super big protruding suckable nipples, I was in heaven. Was sucking those nips, fingering her all the while she was giving a great HJ with light kisses every once in awhile. Blew a huge load. Definitely will be back, more is one the menu for return clients. Tipped. 5.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 21:21 #3339Senior Member

Posts: 91Vicky
Sounds like her. I think you got the right one.
Originally Posted by Katanakana
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





