Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 556 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 1056 1556 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 31140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22815
    Quote Originally Posted by Clceent101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her? Or is she gone like Sammy too?
    Yes she is, and still great.

  2. #22814
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows anything about this one? I've tried searching here, but I can't seem to find anything on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/128406961304
    I have never seen her but have only heard negative things several times.

  3. #22813
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalle  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys! I just move to Charlotte, from Dallas, and I'm looking to have some fun. Have any of your tried the asians on AS or STG? Any recommendations?
    Welcome to the QC!! There is a dedicated thread to Asians in the member moderated section, they are also discussed in the AMP section. Good luck and report back!!

  4. #22812

    Recent Nicky Dior info?

    I think I've seen two reviews in the past for her, one negative but not because of services exactly, and one with "good" service but concerns otherwise. Would like to see her but would more like to avoid getting robbed / worse due to demons or run this girl into the ground with cash. Just wondering if anyone has recent info that might be helpful in making a decision.

    PMs open. Apparently she's a Tryst girl now guess that's a step from STG LOL https://tryst.link/escort/nicky-dior.

  5. #22811
    Quote Originally Posted by Clceent101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her? Or is she gone like Sammy too?
    I saw her last week.

  6. #22810
    Quote Originally Posted by Clceent101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her? Or is she gone like Sammy too?
    She has been quiet. I tried reaching out to her on both of her #s but got no luck. I hope it's temporary. If she pings me back, I'll post here.

  7. #22809
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinalle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows anything about this one? I've tried searching here, but I can't seem to find anything on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/128406961304
    Avoid. She has been posting under many names. It's a SCAM. She will take your money. I unfortunately was a victim. She took $300 and never came out of the bathroom and based on the area I was in, I left to avoid a conflict as you can imagine.

  8. #22808

    Queen City Violet

    I was feeling frisky and TOFT and made a call to Violet with uptown crew. She is young but has an incredible body. She quoted $360 half $480 hour. Eros girls been charging more. I show up and get comfortable. Ok massage nothing special while face down. On flip she is in great bra and panties and I am roaming relatively free. I tell her I am ready and unfortunately a cover put on but it was a great CBJ. Not my preference but I always look for diamond in rough. I am ready she says she likes doggy and off to the races. I can't last long as she is one leg on floor and one on table. I think with more time it gets better but still contemplating.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3100117

  9. #22807

    Ally Danger

    Saw Ally a year ago. You can find my review under TheMechanik365.

    After a great time last year, she never came back to Charlotte until yesterday. I only saw her ad this evening and had to see if the ride was still fun. She didn't disappoint. Still cute, spinner body (5'4", 110 lbs), flat stomach and cute little ass. No tats and just a belly ring. The biggest difference is she now has full C man mades. They are done well and I could barely see the scars.

    Everything is covered but her CBJ is one of the best I've had in a long time. She definitely gets into it and is super cool.

    Unfortunately, she leaves tomorrow at a 11.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/116744962

  10. #22806

    Sasha

    Anyone knows anything about this one? I've tried searching here, but I can't seem to find anything on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/128406961304

  11. #22805

    New to Charlotte

    Hi guys! I just move to Charlotte, from Dallas, and I'm looking to have some fun. Have any of your tried the asians on AS or STG? Any recommendations?

  12. #22804

    Piper

    Anyone heard from her? Or is she gone like Sammy too?

  13. #22803

    Vivian Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous704  [View Original Post]
    4 bills non-GFE, cool attractive gal, in the same league as Miranda Leigh, but not worth it IMO.
    Thanks for the report. CBJ?

  14. #22802

    Tiffany Blue / Vivian Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    This one has a new name as well. The third change. Tiffany Blue, Yve Monroe, now Vivian Venus. Any reports on her lately?
    4 bills non-GFE, cool attractive gal, in the same league as Miranda Leigh, but not worth it IMO.

  15. #22801
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    Copy that dude. I'm trying to TOFTT and have reached out to her. Crickets. Been 2 hours.
    I didn't hear anything back. Text a couple other times. Nothing. I cut my losses.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape