Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 1057 1557 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 31138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22798
    That is where google earth is your friend. Google those address and see where they are sending you before you leave.

    A damn Benz would look out of place in my middle class neighborhood.



    Quote Originally Posted by AinAustin  [View Original Post]
    Since there was no feedback on the day I posted that, I did go to see her. As I got close to her house, I started to think how quickly she gave me her address and how responsive she was. Started talking dirty to me via text as I was getting delayed. I decided to drive by the address she gave me. It was a dumpy house on a crowded cul de sac where houses and driveways were on top of each other. When I drove by her house, there was a late model Mercedes in front of her house that looked VERY out of place. I drove away and texted her that I saw her company and left. She said it was her brother in law dropping off groceries (at almost the exact time we had planned).

    Sounds like a dodged a bullet. Did you even get to do anything with her?

  2. #22797

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk2206  [View Original Post]
    This one is a scam to rip you off, don't make the mistake to see her, as I did.
    Since there was no feedback on the day I posted that, I did go to see her. As I got close to her house, I started to think how quickly she gave me her address and how responsive she was. Started talking dirty to me via text as I was getting delayed. I decided to drive by the address she gave me. It was a dumpy house on a crowded cul de sac where houses and driveways were on top of each other. When I drove by her house, there was a late model Mercedes in front of her house that looked VERY out of place. I drove away and texted her that I saw her company and left. She said it was her brother in law dropping off groceries (at almost the exact time we had planned).

    Sounds like a dodged a bullet. Did you even get to do anything with her?

  3. #22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred23  [View Original Post]
    Hey any intel on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...u-now/53941508

    Looks to be from NY, here for about a week a month.

    Txt got a reply about 3 hrs later, but already left the Metro for the night.
    Dominicana service by the airport. Search here and / or Check MP or EA for more ads.

  4. #22795
    You should put this in the rip off thread along with a link and pics to warn others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk2206  [View Original Post]
    I tofft, dump of a place, very very dirty, took money and excused for bathroom, handler / bf came and asked to leave.

    You will not get any service, this is scam to just rip you off.

  5. #22794
    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    I'm not into the Latin girls like some, especially not the model types. But the secret club thing is really gotten silly here. That said, they are traveling girls. And I have been on other cities threads here and they got threads with the goods without the awkward gatekeeping. So, just go to most any mid to major city thread on the East coast and you should be able to get some good contact info on them.
    I'm not going to get into why we're doing this again. My thumbs are tired. RTF. I came on to say that yes, it is not difficult to see the ladies the seniors are seeing through the normal channels. It's the private line I'm hesitant on sharing. And I do think their popularity warrants a separate thread. I've seen almost all the Brazilian ladies that have been reviewed, but I don't want to dangle that over the heads of pre seniors. I remember being new to this game, seeing a new post in Escort Reports, only to realize it's someone I can't contact.

  6. #22793

    GILF Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    She's real and been reviewed here, everything in her ad is accurate including the pictures, but her hair is shorter now. I saw her a few months ago, be for warned she is Very paranoid about the police and Very careful about hygiene, it was almost enough to put me off my game. When I saw her she had the bed stripped of everything except a plastic sheet and had one plastic covered pillow. She wants a call first, no text, and will ask you to power down your phone when you arrive. Even with all her precautions I had a good time with her, she is a good looking woman with big bewbs, nice soft skin, a cute butt and sliver Bush. She tried really hard to get me off, her dirty talk actually made me laugh a little. She is interesting to talk to, she will try and get you to write a review with her editing it for you. Ah, no I'm not doing that babe.

    She doesn't offer a QV, which is probably the only way I would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/942117849599

  7. #22792

    Traveling Brazilians

    Quote Originally Posted by RWolt60  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why these type of reports are posted when the contact information is always a secret. What good is a post like this when the majority of mongers reading this don't have this privilege to have this information.
    I'm not into the Latin girls like some, especially not the model types. But the secret club thing is really gotten silly here. That said, they are traveling girls. And I have been on other cities threads here and they got threads with the goods without the awkward gatekeeping. So, just go to most any mid to major city thread on the East coast and you should be able to get some good contact info on them.

  8. #22791

    Natalia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/071995239095

    Anyone seen this one? Searched for a review and couldn't find one but seems legit. Might just take the plunge and see what happens.

    Also I've been a lurker on here for a while but I have seen a good amount of the usual girls reviewed on here like saran, Vivian, Raven, Passion, and a few others over the past couple years. Let me know if you guys want me to leave a review on them and ill start doing that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails n.jpeg‎  

  9. #22790

    Midget

    Okay I have an extreme itch for some small person dreams, if anyone can help me out, I'd love some options! Also if any mongers know of in particular sites that only deal with such providers, that'd be awesome!

  10. #22789

  11. #22788

    Maybe fishing

    Hey any intel on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...u-now/53941508

    Looks to be from NY, here for about a week a month.

    Txt got a reply about 3 hrs later, but already left the Metro for the night.

  12. #22787

    Good looking out and sorry

    Sorry it didn't work out but thanks for the toftt report.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk2206  [View Original Post]
    I tofft, dump of a place, very very dirty, took money and excused for bathroom, handler / bf came and asked to leave.

    You will not get any service, this is scam to just rip you off.

  13. #22786

    Raven

    Went to see her this morning and she's everything everyone said about her. Agree with the mid / late 30's. She's nice, no drama, articulate and she let me use the shower after.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLuvrNC  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I watched her ads for a while but got to meet her a week or so ago. The pics are accurate but I'd say she's late 30's. I can't remember the QV rate but it was acceptable (maybe $120). I would repeat. Nice ass and took a pounding from doggie. Good tight pussy. I opted for CBJ and was happy.

  14. #22785

    Awww thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyGordon  [View Original Post]
    Tall sexy ebony and very nice personally. Spent a little over an hour with her at her incall and she was very accommodating. Started with some caressing and massage with BBBJ. Then cfs from the back. Her butt is amazing bouncing that way. A very good $$$ time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/115982924
    I appreciate the love it was, really nice meeting you! Come back and see me anytime!

  15. #22784
    Quote Originally Posted by Laicir  [View Original Post]
    I got a chance to see Marcela recently. She's got the girl / neighbor next door type of look and was very personable / friendly during my visit.

    She opened the door wearing a long black robe and heels but once I got in, that robe came off to reveal her baby blue / greenish lingerie. We did some LFK while she stroked me for a bit. She has some nice C-cups that were nice to play with (Marcie didn't have any noticeable scarring around the breasts compared to Kika). Then she playfully kicked off her panties (which was a bit funny but also hot) and she went right into a CBJ which was good. I had her get on the bed and lay on her back while we did some more lfk leading into some daty. She was a little guarded on the daty but she seemed to enjoy it at the same time so YMMV. After I finished dining she had me lay down and she went back to CBJ. I had her get on so she could ride and then we finished our dream.

    All in all, I truly enjoyed my time with Marcie and she was definitely worth the hhr. As always your mileage may vary. She mentioned she's in town until Friday evening. Also, thank you again to the S. M for providing the connection.
    Not sure why these type of reports are posted when the contact information is always a secret. What good is a post like this when the majority of mongers reading this don't have this privilege to have this information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape