Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 31139
-
02-24-23 12:23 #22799Senior Member

Posts: 76New Thread for Brazilian Agency girls
I understand where everyone is coming from regarding the Brazilian girls. I've gone ahead and created the Brazilian Delights thread specifically for their reviews.
-
02-24-23 10:57 #22798Senior Member

Posts: 7337That is where google earth is your friend. Google those address and see where they are sending you before you leave.
A damn Benz would look out of place in my middle class neighborhood.
Originally Posted by AinAustin
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 10:49 #22797Senior Member

Posts: 136Ripoff
Since there was no feedback on the day I posted that, I did go to see her. As I got close to her house, I started to think how quickly she gave me her address and how responsive she was. Started talking dirty to me via text as I was getting delayed. I decided to drive by the address she gave me. It was a dumpy house on a crowded cul de sac where houses and driveways were on top of each other. When I drove by her house, there was a late model Mercedes in front of her house that looked VERY out of place. I drove away and texted her that I saw her company and left. She said it was her brother in law dropping off groceries (at almost the exact time we had planned).
Originally Posted by Hulk2206
[View Original Post]
Sounds like a dodged a bullet. Did you even get to do anything with her?
-
02-24-23 09:10 #22796Senior Member

Posts: 77Dominicana service by the airport. Search here and / or Check MP or EA for more ads.
Originally Posted by Fred23
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 06:34 #22795Senior Member

Posts: 7337You should put this in the rip off thread along with a link and pics to warn others.
Originally Posted by Hulk2206
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 05:56 #22794Senior Member

Posts: 154I'm not going to get into why we're doing this again. My thumbs are tired. RTF. I came on to say that yes, it is not difficult to see the ladies the seniors are seeing through the normal channels. It's the private line I'm hesitant on sharing. And I do think their popularity warrants a separate thread. I've seen almost all the Brazilian ladies that have been reviewed, but I don't want to dangle that over the heads of pre seniors. I remember being new to this game, seeing a new post in Escort Reports, only to realize it's someone I can't contact.
Originally Posted by AlIngus
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 05:23 #22793Senior Member

Posts: 53GILF Rachel
She's real and been reviewed here, everything in her ad is accurate including the pictures, but her hair is shorter now. I saw her a few months ago, be for warned she is Very paranoid about the police and Very careful about hygiene, it was almost enough to put me off my game. When I saw her she had the bed stripped of everything except a plastic sheet and had one plastic covered pillow. She wants a call first, no text, and will ask you to power down your phone when you arrive. Even with all her precautions I had a good time with her, she is a good looking woman with big bewbs, nice soft skin, a cute butt and sliver Bush. She tried really hard to get me off, her dirty talk actually made me laugh a little. She is interesting to talk to, she will try and get you to write a review with her editing it for you. Ah, no I'm not doing that babe.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
She doesn't offer a QV, which is probably the only way I would repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/942117849599
-
02-23-23 23:23 #22792Senior Member

Posts: 147Traveling Brazilians
I'm not into the Latin girls like some, especially not the model types. But the secret club thing is really gotten silly here. That said, they are traveling girls. And I have been on other cities threads here and they got threads with the goods without the awkward gatekeeping. So, just go to most any mid to major city thread on the East coast and you should be able to get some good contact info on them.
Originally Posted by RWolt60
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 23:04 #22791Regular Member

Posts: 20Natalia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/071995239095
Anyone seen this one? Searched for a review and couldn't find one but seems legit. Might just take the plunge and see what happens.
Also I've been a lurker on here for a while but I have seen a good amount of the usual girls reviewed on here like saran, Vivian, Raven, Passion, and a few others over the past couple years. Let me know if you guys want me to leave a review on them and ill start doing that.
-
02-23-23 22:34 #22790Senior Member

Posts: 40Midget
Okay I have an extreme itch for some small person dreams, if anyone can help me out, I'd love some options! Also if any mongers know of in particular sites that only deal with such providers, that'd be awesome!
-
02-23-23 22:29 #22789Senior Member

Posts: 766Any info?
-
02-23-23 22:16 #22788Senior Member

Posts: 27Maybe fishing
Hey any intel on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...u-now/53941508
Looks to be from NY, here for about a week a month.
Txt got a reply about 3 hrs later, but already left the Metro for the night.
-
02-23-23 20:09 #22787Regular Member

Posts: 9Good looking out and sorry
Sorry it didn't work out but thanks for the toftt report.
Originally Posted by Hulk2206
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 18:59 #22786Senior Member

Posts: 101Raven
Went to see her this morning and she's everything everyone said about her. Agree with the mid / late 30's. She's nice, no drama, articulate and she let me use the shower after.
Originally Posted by SpinnerLuvrNC
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 17:38 #22785Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Awww thanks
I appreciate the love it was, really nice meeting you! Come back and see me anytime!
Originally Posted by WillyGordon
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




