Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 482 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 532 582 982 1482 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20573
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Any details on CaraCaress? There's an old post from a new account here that gave a pretty mediocre review of her saying she was weird (prob high), late, not that hot, and they didn't like her boob job LOL.

    The mostly useless reviews on the other site more or less say rbgfe at least. Bored and might try her out as I haven't before but not if there's confirmation she's one of the weaker CT lineups. They are definitely hit or miss other than a few.

    Just text the number they have on the ads on the other site.
    The Asian one that was here a bit ago was amazing IMO. I gloved up I had no idea they did bb. K guste if I eat the puss what's the difference?? LOL. Some CT girls are not too bad.

  2. #20572

    Cara Caress

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Any details on CaraCaress? There's an old post from a new account here that gave a pretty mediocre review of her saying she was weird (prob high), late, not that hot, and they didn't like her boob job LOL.

    The mostly useless reviews on the other site more or less say rbgfe at least. Bored and might try her out as I haven't before but not if there's confirmation she's one of the weaker CT lineups. They are definitely hit or miss other than a few.

    Just text the number they have on the ads on the other site.
    Definitely not as hot as her pics. As with all the CT girls, their pimp / scheduler uses mostly fake pics and one real selfie style pic to make the fake ones look real. She has a little bit more weight than her pics shows but definitely not a BBW. Her looks are on the bottom half of the CT girls, although her BBBJ skill are top 5. But I won't repeat.

  3. #20571
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    How do I get connected to CT girls?
    Text Robbie on the girls number. Do not mention BBFS in any communication.

    See her. Discuss services in person. Bring tip money (typically 100-300) depending on the girl. Have a good time.

    See if you can get her real number so you can book separate from Robbie.

  4. #20570
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    How do I get connected to CT girls?
    If you are looking for upgrades like BBFS, make sure to discuss this in person only.

  5. #20569
    Any details on CaraCaress? There's an old post from a new account here that gave a pretty mediocre review of her saying she was weird (prob high), late, not that hot, and they didn't like her boob job LOL.

    The mostly useless reviews on the other site more or less say rbgfe at least. Bored and might try her out as I haven't before but not if there's confirmation she's one of the weaker CT lineups. They are definitely hit or miss other than a few.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    How do I get connected to CT girls?
    Just text the number they have on the ads on the other site.

  6. #20568

    How to get connected to CT girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Rates are dropping or service menu is expanding.

    Sophia100 is now BBFS 400 hr. YMMV.

    She can't even get a incall.

    Most Casey Tyler girls are doing BBFS for 360 hour.

    Wendy Niles was bbfscip on hh. No upcharge.

    Alana Kay, no upcharge.

    ElegantEmma no upcharge YMMV.
    How do I get connected to CT girls?

  7. #20567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Do a search

    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here ever meet her?

    How is she?

    Exchange text +$100 for BB, MSOG +$100 and Video $100 ?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-and-Laid-Back
    Do a search of her name. Plenty of info.

  8. #20566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got intel on this one? She looks the part. Feel free to dm.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?568850-Molly4daddie
    Heavily managed.

    Misstymollypop is her handle on fetlife.

    Scam all the way.

  9. #20565

    Asianmilf and IttyBittyGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by PCWal99  [View Original Post]
    Got a text she is ok with BBBJ BBFS MSOG and CIP for $360.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586957-Asianmilf
    She is going to be doing duos with Jade.

  10. #20564

    RE: Natasha

    I dated her when I picked her up on Aurora at the corner of 107th one night in early January. She's from California but said she lives in the area now. I thought she was nice, but kept ducking into the bathroom and took forever to get started. Would come out chattering away non-stop, suspected some cocaine use for sure. Got the sense that a full-hour visit would be pricey, but never tried.

    Link to my post -.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...257&viewfull=1#post6287257.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I saw her once at her apartment by Northgate. Full open menu. I negotiate $$ full service. She did try to up sell but I didn't buy into it. She is tiny.

  11. #20563
    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I saw her once at her apartment by Northgate. Full open menu. I negotiate $$ full service. She did try to up sell but I didn't buy into it. She is tiny.
    Not even going to try to negotiate she wants $500 for an hour. Hard pass with kangels available.

  12. #20562
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    Becky Ride

    Anyone here ever meet her?

    How is she?

    Exchange text +$100 for BB, MSOG +$100 and Video $100 ?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-and-Laid-Back

  13. #20561

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I saw her once at her apartment by Northgate. Full open menu. I negotiate $$ full service. She did try to up sell but I didn't buy into it. She is tiny.

  14. #20560
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeMcDudeFace  [View Original Post]
    Didn't someone just post that she's a rob / scam?
    Yep. Managed too!

  15. #20559
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got intel on this one? She looks the part. Feel free to dm.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?568850-Molly4daddie
    Didn't someone just post that she's a rob / scam?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape