Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 1009 1509 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20175
    No I didn't inquire. I guess YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her before I read your post. She said $400, no Greek or BBFS. I didn't ask specifically. Just asked what was on her "no" list. Did you inquire during or in advance of your meeting?

    Thanks.

  2. #20174
    Michael1967 - Please clear your PM storage. Been trying to reach you for a few days. Thanks bro.

  3. #20173

    Mzbedroomeyez69

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSimple  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit. She made it to TNA. Another good one ruined.
    Yeah guess she made it to TNA, glad I have already seen her. Her prices will go up and services will start tanking over time.

  4. #20172
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her before I read your post. She said $400, no Greek or BBFS. I didn't ask specifically. Just asked what was on her "no" list. Did you inquire during or in advance of your meeting?

    Thanks.
    Oh shit. She made it to TNA. Another good one ruined.

  5. #20171

    Ymmv?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSimple  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her before I read your post. She said $400, no Greek or BBFS. I didn't ask specifically. Just asked what was on her "no" list. Did you inquire during or in advance of your meeting?

    Thanks.

  6. #20170

  7. #20169
    If you had to describe using someone famous (think porn star) who'd it be? I'd like to see her sometime soon but she doesn't show her face which is a bit worrisome. I hate surprises.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteBvue  [View Original Post]
    You were all correct about Trinity. She is a cute little thing and only seems to be about 22. She has a little baby fat but still very fit.

  8. #20168
    Always wanted to see Clara as I hear she has serious skills. Just can't bring myself to drop 500+/ hr.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I hate to admit this but I saw her once.

    She didn't bareback me.

    She did rim me and let me throat fuck her.

  9. #20167
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSimple  [View Original Post]
    Mind if I ask what it cost you? She is on my TDL and I think I need to see her soon.

  10. #20166
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    For me the 301 area code (Maryland) seems suspect. I know people move, but it seems dubious someone would move to the other side of the country and keep the same AC.
    Probably a burner number.

  11. #20165
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she will. But YMMV. She's also more beat up and older than her pics show. FYI. User as well.
    Thanks. Saw her and she's definitely older / more beat up than the pics but still pretty good service and can DT well. Would consider going back if I can blow it inside her.

  12. #20164

  13. #20163
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    Looks fake as hell, I. E. , language, pics etc.
    For me the 301 area code (Maryland) seems suspect. I know people move, but it seems dubious someone would move to the other side of the country and keep the same AC.

  14. #20162

    Aires

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with her? Going to see her CFS and just get a feel. Wanted to know if anyone had long-term success down the line with her to bareback.
    Yeah, she will. But YMMV. She's also more beat up and older than her pics show. FYI. User as well.

  15. #20161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I really want to see Clara Turing.

    Does she belong here?

    I am a dirty fuk.
    I hate to admit this but I saw her once.

    She didn't bareback me.

    She did rim me and let me throat fuck her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape