Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 928 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 13918
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10303

    Anyone ever meet up with these two?

    Hello,

    New to the forum, coming to Vegas in April. Have two confirmed outcall appointments (had to to verify with selfie w / I'd) with these girls:

    https://macymonrow.ch/

    https://brittanytaylor.ch/

    Macy is on Ter, last review was from Feb 2022, can't find any reviews anywhere on Brittany. They both look superhot and I am planning on paying a decent amount for each. Has anyone ever met with these girls or have any 411 they could share? Thanks!

  2. #10302

    Cherie Cartier

    Has anyone seen Cherie Cartier before?

  3. #10301

    Fee?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    This one is blowing my phone up looking for a return trip.

    She is desperate for money and way better looking then her pics.

    She has a ton of tats but is tasty and worth it.

    Be nice.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...en-time_354209
    What's her prices and what does she offer? Her ad doesn't say much.

  4. #10300

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...z/685975952322

    This is one of the craziest ads. Some body should check her out.
    She has definitely been reviewed quite a few times on here. Once was enough for me.

  5. #10299
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    $2. A hour &50 tip gets me a good BBJ- CFS and a choice of endings.
    Thanks for the info.

  6. #10298

    Crazy Texan

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...z/685975952322

    This is one of the craziest ads. Some body should check her out.

  7. #10297

    She has reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by SalemPooner11  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    I will be coming into town next week and have been doing some intel through the various forums and websites, I came across one lady that has piqued my interest, but I haven't been able to find any reports on her in the forums, has anyone seen her, and could tell me about their experience? Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacyloveslingerie
    On ThE otheR board and they are good.

  8. #10296

    Visiting next week

    Hey gents,

    I will be coming into town next week and have been doing some intel through the various forums and websites, I came across one lady that has piqued my interest, but I haven't been able to find any reports on her in the forums, has anyone seen her, and could tell me about their experience? Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacyloveslingerie

  9. #10295

    Advice

    Anyone know any 18-30 year old Asian or Middle Eastern women. I'm looking to have a few consistent "performance art" sessions monthly with the same girl (s).

    Specs:

    Not filmed.

    BBBJ.

    Chinese, Japanese, Arabic or Hebrew.

    "Performance" pay is $200.00 for 20-30 minutes per scene.

    This is unfilmed "performance art. " $100.00 for a HJ scene.

    I work in the Bay but just moved to Nevada.

    If you know anyone please reply or pm. If you have advice on how to find these women then, please let me know. The girls will be seen for at least 3 months, at least 2 times per month.

    I prefer women 18-24,30 the latest.

    *No fake news please. I can also tell how old Asian women are.

  10. #10294
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I'm aware of who she is. If she's desperate is she coming down on her fee?
    $2. A hour &50 tip gets me a good BBJ- CFS and a choice of endings.

  11. #10293

    Short Blonde? Not curvy but athletic?

    Quote Originally Posted by RodkMee  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me find this girl that I know was posted here in Vegas but I can't remember which thread exactly. She's an older Latina that does massages. I know her ad wasn't on Listcrawler, Tryst, or PD. It might have been Mojo village.
    Use to escort?

  12. #10292

    Paris Evan's aka Tiffani Madison

    So a few months ago I posted about my encounter with Paris Evans. Her PD ad was turned off for a while, but it's back up now, although she's only got listings in Cali currently.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Parisevans

    Turns out she's been putting her efforts into becoming a pornstar. She goes by the name of Tiffani Madison.

    This is her twitter: https://twitter.com/TiffaniMadison_.

    And a link to one of her recent vids.

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-18edkv1e/...ng_tony_rubino

    100% this is the girl I met up with in Vegas back in November. I would highly highly recommend if she ever comes back to Vegas.

  13. #10291
    Can someone help me find this girl that I know was posted here in Vegas but I can't remember which thread exactly. She's an older Latina that does massages. I know her ad wasn't on Listcrawler, Tryst, or PD. It might have been Mojo village.

  14. #10290
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson  [View Original Post]
    She's very high mileage.

    She used to advertise on Mojo and other sites.

    She had a profile on SA recently but I think it's gone.

    I don't think she'll see anyone for less than 400.
    She tried to get 6 out of me and I passed.

  15. #10289
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    This one is blowing my phone up looking for a return trip.

    She is desperate for money and way better looking then her pics.

    She has a ton of tats but is tasty and worth it.

    Be nice.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...en-time_354209
    Thanks for the info. I'm aware of who she is. If she's desperate is she coming down on her fee?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape