Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 930 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 743 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10306

    Visiting next week

    Hey gents,

    I will be coming into town next week and have been doing some intel through the various forums and websites, I came across one lady that has piqued my interest, but I haven't been able to find any reports on her in the forums, has anyone seen her, and could tell me about their experience? Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacyloveslingerie

  2. #10305

    Advice

    Anyone know any 18-30 year old Asian or Middle Eastern women. I'm looking to have a few consistent "performance art" sessions monthly with the same girl (s).

    Specs:

    Not filmed.

    BBBJ.

    Chinese, Japanese, Arabic or Hebrew.

    "Performance" pay is $200.00 for 20-30 minutes per scene.

    This is unfilmed "performance art. " $100.00 for a HJ scene.

    I work in the Bay but just moved to Nevada.

    If you know anyone please reply or pm. If you have advice on how to find these women then, please let me know. The girls will be seen for at least 3 months, at least 2 times per month.

    I prefer women 18-24,30 the latest.

    *No fake news please. I can also tell how old Asian women are.

  3. #10304
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I'm aware of who she is. If she's desperate is she coming down on her fee?
    $2. A hour &50 tip gets me a good BBJ- CFS and a choice of endings.

  4. #10303

    Short Blonde? Not curvy but athletic?

    Quote Originally Posted by RodkMee  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me find this girl that I know was posted here in Vegas but I can't remember which thread exactly. She's an older Latina that does massages. I know her ad wasn't on Listcrawler, Tryst, or PD. It might have been Mojo village.
    Use to escort?

  5. #10302

    Paris Evan's aka Tiffani Madison

    So a few months ago I posted about my encounter with Paris Evans. Her PD ad was turned off for a while, but it's back up now, although she's only got listings in Cali currently.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Parisevans

    Turns out she's been putting her efforts into becoming a pornstar. She goes by the name of Tiffani Madison.

    This is her twitter: https://twitter.com/TiffaniMadison_.

    And a link to one of her recent vids.

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-18edkv1e/...ng_tony_rubino

    100% this is the girl I met up with in Vegas back in November. I would highly highly recommend if she ever comes back to Vegas.

  6. #10301
    Can someone help me find this girl that I know was posted here in Vegas but I can't remember which thread exactly. She's an older Latina that does massages. I know her ad wasn't on Listcrawler, Tryst, or PD. It might have been Mojo village.

  7. #10300
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson  [View Original Post]
    She's very high mileage.

    She used to advertise on Mojo and other sites.

    She had a profile on SA recently but I think it's gone.

    I don't think she'll see anyone for less than 400.
    She tried to get 6 out of me and I passed.

  8. #10299
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    This one is blowing my phone up looking for a return trip.

    She is desperate for money and way better looking then her pics.

    She has a ton of tats but is tasty and worth it.

    Be nice.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...en-time_354209
    Thanks for the info. I'm aware of who she is. If she's desperate is she coming down on her fee?

  9. #10298
    Quote Originally Posted by Calik123  [View Original Post]
    She's very high mileage.

    She used to advertise on Mojo and other sites.

    She had a profile on SA recently but I think it's gone.

    I don't think she'll see anyone for less than 400.

  10. #10297

    Giving You Dogs A Bone

    This one is blowing my phone up looking for a return trip.

    She is desperate for money and way better looking then her pics.

    She has a ton of tats but is tasty and worth it.

    Be nice.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...en-time_354209

  11. #10296

    Thought I'd ask

    Thanks I did a search, not worth it. Saw some pics, I'll pass. Probably.

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal but she's kinda curvy, more than what the pictures show.

    Nice lady from what I know.

  12. #10295
    Quote Originally Posted by Calik123  [View Original Post]
    She used to be. I used to see her regularly 4-5 years back.

    She was more reasonable on price and did BBFS back then.

    I don't know if she is still reliable. She wants $$ for hr.

  13. #10294

    She's been discussed before

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mrs Jones??

    https://tryst.link/escort/mrs-jones

    Something about a hot GILF gets me going.
    She's the real deal but she's kinda curvy, more than what the pictures show.

    Nice lady from what I know.

  14. #10293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    It's

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelLuv72  [View Original Post]
    Would love to find a less volume chick.
    As bad as MP and LC now can't find anything at all unless you want to pay a scammer a deposit!

  15. #10292

    Where do you find them on CL?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Am so Fucking done, the scammers have finally shown up on Craigslist same shit as LC we have no where to go anymore this shit needs to change!
    Would love to find a less volume chick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape