Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 928 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 743 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 13918
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10288
    Quote Originally Posted by Calik123  [View Original Post]
    She's very high mileage.

    She used to advertise on Mojo and other sites.

    She had a profile on SA recently but I think it's gone.

    I don't think she'll see anyone for less than 400.

  2. #10287

    Giving You Dogs A Bone

    This one is blowing my phone up looking for a return trip.

    She is desperate for money and way better looking then her pics.

    She has a ton of tats but is tasty and worth it.

    Be nice.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...en-time_354209

  3. #10286

    Thought I'd ask

    Thanks I did a search, not worth it. Saw some pics, I'll pass. Probably.

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal but she's kinda curvy, more than what the pictures show.

    Nice lady from what I know.

  4. #10285
    Quote Originally Posted by Calik123  [View Original Post]
    She used to be. I used to see her regularly 4-5 years back.

    She was more reasonable on price and did BBFS back then.

    I don't know if she is still reliable. She wants $$ for hr.

  5. #10284

    She's been discussed before

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mrs Jones??

    https://tryst.link/escort/mrs-jones

    Something about a hot GILF gets me going.
    She's the real deal but she's kinda curvy, more than what the pictures show.

    Nice lady from what I know.

  6. #10283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    It's

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelLuv72  [View Original Post]
    Would love to find a less volume chick.
    As bad as MP and LC now can't find anything at all unless you want to pay a scammer a deposit!

  7. #10282

    Where do you find them on CL?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Am so Fucking done, the scammers have finally shown up on Craigslist same shit as LC we have no where to go anymore this shit needs to change!
    Would love to find a less volume chick.

  8. #10281

    Mature

    Has anyone seen Mrs Jones??

    https://tryst.link/escort/mrs-jones

    Something about a hot GILF gets me going.

  9. #10280
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Am so Fucking done, the scammers have finally shown up on Craigslist same shit as LC we have no where to go anymore this shit needs to change!
    If I get asked for a $16 deposit once more I'm going to explode.

  10. #10279
    Quote Originally Posted by Calik123  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for years. Not my type so only what I've read, but she is legit.

  11. #10278

    Odd Request

    Hey fellow mongers!

    It's been a while since I have been on here. Had some login issues that I could not resolve for the life of me. It was weird. I'm back though. I'd like to get back in the game and have a bit of an odd request.

    Anybody in here know of a true midget girl? Someone under 5'. It's been a weird fantasy of mine for a while and I really want to make it happen.

    Hope everyone is well and definitely will be contributing more as I start seeing ladies again. Will cross post this in BB beauties.

    Oh and as always. Thanks in advance.

    Rhaegar ✌65039;.

  12. #10277

    Anyone have experience with Sophie lovely?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophie-lovely

    Is she a legit provider?

  13. #10276

    I will let you know

    Quote Originally Posted by LilyVietMILF  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers and avid sexual affiliate, anyone seen this lady and what are your taught on her check her link and let me know if she's a legit provider and someone actually book her for out. Thank you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jasminelv
    In case you don't pull the plug, I have been interested in booking her for a little while now. She was responsive to my texts when I had asked her a few things. I plan on setting something up sometime next week.

    I'm curious where you found the nude pic though. I checked around when trying to verify her online and only came up with her Tryst profile.

  14. #10275

    Lie

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateJ55  [View Original Post]
    For newbies, is it realistic to find a way to get verified without having to give work information, any recommendations?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    The tendency is to be honest, but just LIE.
    I approve of this message.

  15. #10274
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/97595976

    She's touring Seattle at the moment and was interested in checking her out. Found her Insta on her Eros and although it seems legit, something is telling me it's TGTBT. Thought I'd ask here since she seems to work mostly out of LV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape