Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 906 1406 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18972

    2 girl session

    Good morning, I was really in the mood for a long session and just needed something out of the ordinary, so I did one of the 2 girl sessions with a pair from stg. Easy to find them on there, pictures are of a blonde and brunette. Both very heavy. Says Providence. But out of courtesy to them I won't send a link. I usually tend to love the Asian ladies at the AMPs. That is my preference. I had a couple of masseuses who have moved on that were Caucasian, very nice, and very accommodating, but, like I said they have moved on, or I stopped. Get these waves of guilt and stop completely from time to time. Then get the urges again. I digress, in any event, these 2 were very, very unattractive, however, they fit the bill. In any event, despite the looks, and taking a bit of time to get up for things, they were very, very nice, and after a massage, started with a double BJ. Uncovered. Then BJ from one while getting rimmed for at least 10 minutes from the other. Something I just love. Both dirty talkers. They kissed. One went down on the other's kitty while I was getting rimmed. Really hot. Then covered up and doggie with one while she continued with the kitty, then switched to the other with her legs on my shoulders. Lots of dirty talk. And kept going with her while they kissed. 2. 5 for a whole hour. No shortage of time, and left on my own accord, could probably have stayed longer.

    Ok, so they were not remotely attractive, however, sometimes you just need a porn experience, and while I have had plenty of attractive women in my day. I just needed something out of the ordinary, and freaky. It was one of those days where anyone would do. And it worked. Just wanted to share the experience, as I note there seem to be less of these posts lately and people not sharing and just asking for recommendations. So I wanted to share. Thanks for reading.

  2. #18971

    Cheap deals in Webster

    Saw this one in webster hoping the ass was as advertised and sadly no! Someone has reviewed her before on this forum and its all true. She is a dead fish, limp as sea weed provider. No chemistry or emotions. She was very disinterested and I know why. She's a lesbian. I saw her at a time her girlfriend was at her place. Her lover is a large creature of a woman who sat in the living room in her panties while I did the deed in the other room. So avoid this one fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/753066349317

  3. #18970

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    My most recent report was about BBBJ girls, because that is usually what I'm in the mood for. However, I have definitely seen a few girls for FS recently, and was pleasantly surprised with all of them.

    Mimi - https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...t/430613326530.

    Mimi is a former dancer who I definitely remember seeing at the club back in the day, though I never did a dance with her. She hosts in West Warwick in her own place, which is well kept. It's on a sort of busy street and you go in through the front, which isn't my favorite thing, but I didn't have any issues. Mimi is legitimately pretty, and knows how to use makeup. She also has nice big naturals that are full and soft. She's got a little bit of a belly at this point, but she wore a one-piece thing the whole time and it definitely played that down. Her ass is big, but not particularly shaped. So I'd say for face and tits she's great, for ass she's just okay.

    She's been reported on previously, and I'm surprised no one went into detail about her BJ skills, because she gives awesome head. After starting with some light body teasing, she got on her knees (which I feel like most girls don't do, and I'm a fan of) and produced the rubber. I asked if that was for the BJ, and she said no, she was just getting it out. But she did say it depends on how everything looks, so YMMV on that. But her BBBJ is great. She can actually deepthroat, which is not the case for a lot of girls that claim to / have been reported to. Didn't do any face fucking but it was definitely more of a PSE style BJ with a little bit of gagging noises. I said that I would definitely be interested in having her just blow me sometime, and she sort of laughed and said "I really don't like cum in my mouth. " So it sounds like that's off the table LOL.

    After this she bent over the bed and I covered up and went in K9. Like I said, the ass is big so it was a nice cushion, but the visual wasn't as good as it is with some other providers. Doggy was okay, but I was ready to switch, so we got on the bed and into mish. I didn't last long, getting to pound away while enjoying her face and tits. I popped in the bag and she cleaned me up. I hung around for a few minutes as she gossiped about dancers. She's very nice and normal, and I was comfortable the whole time I was with her. I know looks don't necessarily matter to some of you, but if you want to fuck a pretty girl who gives good head, she's a great option. I haven't been back yet because the location isn't convenient for me, but I definitely plan to. 160 for hh.
    How did this pic compare to what she looks like in person?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230221_180316_Gallery.jpg‎  

  4. #18969

    How'd she look?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mariah last weekend gave her a good face fucking for 60. Nice wet sloppy head had the boys swimming in a pool of drool.
    Cowboy hat pic or last one?

  5. #18968

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her about a year and a half ago. That last picture in the ad is prob about as good as you're going to get in person. Super frail and homely looking. She tried her best to accommodate but I just couldn't finish because of how she looked. Unfortunately the "beautiful sexy brunette" days have been gone for quite some time now. She is real though at least LOL.
    Saw Mariah last weekend gave her a good face fucking for 60. Nice wet sloppy head had the boys swimming in a pool of drool.

  6. #18967

    Any info on this girl yet?

    She looks dope but haven't seen anyone talk about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/451033926752

  7. #18966

    Nicollette

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    She is a stripper at Desire. Not my type but apparently others like her. Also heard she can be sweet as can be but also switch in a second. Not for me but everyone is willing for a certain type.
    I remember seeing a post about this girl, so I searched for it.

    That girl Nicolette got really fat. I saw her recently at Desire and I didn't even realize it was the same girl until they announced her name and she got on stage.

    She's still charging $1,000 for 90 minutes on Tryst under the name Nicoletta, but those pictures are when she was MUCH lighter and was in shape. Anyone who sees her blindly is going to be angry.

    Now she's charging about $5 a pound.

  8. #18965
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/270474249635

    I feel like I remember seeing someone post about her, but there's no name in the ad for me to search for. So sorry about that.

    Also, just an update on Mariah. Her ads are now gone from STG. Did anyone happen to see her?
    Yes, I saw her about a year and a half ago. That last picture in the ad is prob about as good as you're going to get in person. Super frail and homely looking. She tried her best to accommodate but I just couldn't finish because of how she looked. Unfortunately the "beautiful sexy brunette" days have been gone for quite some time now. She is real though at least LOL.

  9. #18964

    Those tats look super familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    LOL I also think about her from time to time. I used to only do BJs with these girls and she's the first girl I did FS with. That ass was truly incredible and I barely lasted any time hitting it from behind. I wish she was around still. Maybe someone knows what happened to her?
    You guys sure this girl isn't still dancing around here? Those tattoos are super familiar. I want to say I saw her at Marios some time within the last 2 years, of course my memory could be deceiving me.

  10. #18963

    Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/270474249635

    I feel like I remember seeing someone post about her, but there's no name in the ad for me to search for. So sorry about that.

    Also, just an update on Mariah. Her ads are now gone from STG. Did anyone happen to see her?

  11. #18962
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    LOL I also think about her from time to time. I used to only do BJs with these girls and she's the first girl I did FS with. That ass was truly incredible and I barely lasted any time hitting it from behind. I wish she was around still. Maybe someone knows what happened to her?
    I wish I knew. I missed this girl too. She had one of the best asses around. She moved around a couple of times in RI (EP and Providence) and I remembered she had a bad break in robbery.

  12. #18961
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    LOL I also think about her from time to time. I used to only do BJs with these girls and she's the first girl I did FS with. That ass was truly incredible and I barely lasted any time hitting it from behind. I wish she was around still. Maybe someone knows what happened to her?
    I believe she moved back to her home state. She was a sweetheart.

  13. #18960
    Quote Originally Posted by ThundrThump  [View Original Post]
    Hey was hoping to meet up this one in the Warren area, anybody have any reviews. I hadn't seen anything but I thought I'd check before possibly TOFTT.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...u/955329521464

    P.S. Not sure if the link works can't seem to find copy link address. They change these commands on me all the time.
    Avoid her! Clear damage from using. Will tell you incall and at the last second will switch to car date on her wooded driveway. Terrible service, doesn't even try. Only time in this hobby I felt sad and disgusted with myself.

  14. #18959

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    That's not the correct ad. Her old ad. That's a new ad someone is using to scam.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/destiny-escort-pawtucket-73495#erotic
    Gee while looking at Destiny's ad I see Brittany in Pawtucket. Same pictures from years ago. Just wondering if she is still active and if she still looks like those photos.

  15. #18958
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    That's not the correct ad. Her old ad. That's a new ad someone is using to scam.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/destiny-escort-pawtucket-73495#erotic
    Ah, shit. Good to know. I wonder if she knows someone is trying to scam us with her pic? That sucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape