Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 648 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8691

    Cami

    Quote Originally Posted by AhardLanding  [View Original Post]
    Cami. Cami cami. Cami cami cami.

    After several attempts finally. Opened door, jaw dropped. I mean, she makes that tight dress look fabulous. I just stood there looked like an idiot for a minute. She smiled sweetly. I am sure she gets that all the time. Shoes off, into bedroom. "dang you are beautiful' or pretty or gorgeous or something. Same sweet knowing smile. Clothes off. Man. Flat stomach, got to watch that ass lead me into the shower. Fabulous man mades. Decent shower, not great. She's Cami, she doesn't need to give you a great shower, you just drool on her. Bed too. I just stood close to her and we kissed for a bit, leeringly running my hands all over that tight body of hers. She gestured to the bed. BBBJ, swung into 69. OMG. That pussy. That pussy was made for licking. And tight, my tongue felt the side. How, after all the cock she has met her in life, but somehow. The cover. Then cowgirl. She rode like a champ. She just wouldn't look at me. All technique, no passion. Yet. Then DATY. Oh man. I think I spent 10 minutes down there. Got the squeaks, got the pelvic floor contraction. Mish. Man. She didn't look away but she didn't open her eyes. I didn't pound. How could I pound her? I asked her to open her eyes. She did and my soul fell into those eyes. She responded, the DATY had done its magic. Doggie. Beautiful. She kegeled my cock as I slid out, relaxed as I slid in. Still, the condom. Finished with loving slow HJ. I got her to nestle in my arm. Clean up, talked the usual. Korea, family the small white dog that died in Korea and so now she won't get another dog. Finally I volunteered for the shower. Dress, to the door. I asked "busy today? Same sweet smile, little nod. Of course I'm busy, I am Cami. Stumbled into the heat of Wilshire. $$$ 55 minutes. Worth it. A pro. Not the show of Yoco or Pepsi. But a must for any LA monger.
    What agency to booker?

  2. #8690
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure some girls still get 10+ as a result of their looks, service, or large pool of fans. In a way, the amount of kgirls available now is pressuring mediocre kgirls to up their game or provide extras in order to get enough business to be worthwhile for them. A good 70%+ of kgirls now are openly offering BB which would be unimaginable 3 or more years ago. I think it's a good thing that lack of business is forcing some girls to reevaluate their service but there's a lack (and have always been) mongers to TOFTT and provide honest and reliable reviews to trail blaze the way to help narrow down pussy worth pounding. Especially now that there's a bevy of kgirls available.
    I keep meaning to try someone new then I end up visiting my favorite who keeps upping her game. Visited Sunny last night and she looked a new type of hot dressed up like she was ready to go clubbing.

    After each position she made sure to clean me up with her mouth. Pulled out the vibrator. Rode me to her climax. We went for a full 50+ minute sex romp. I swear there isn't a more beautiful sight to me than watching her naked while she is doing her thing. Really have no desire to try someone else sorry gents.

  3. #8689
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    From what I am hearing, gone are the days of 10 plus visits. It is about half that on a good day. Guess that is good for us if you don't like being a now serving #9.
    I'm sure some girls still get 10+ as a result of their looks, service, or large pool of fans. In a way, the amount of kgirls available now is pressuring mediocre kgirls to up their game or provide extras in order to get enough business to be worthwhile for them. A good 70%+ of kgirls now are openly offering BB which would be unimaginable 3 or more years ago. I think it's a good thing that lack of business is forcing some girls to reevaluate their service but there's a lack (and have always been) mongers to TOFTT and provide honest and reliable reviews to trail blaze the way to help narrow down pussy worth pounding. Especially now that there's a bevy of kgirls available.

  4. #8688
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer4  [View Original Post]
    I agree, and thought so too until my recent visit with Dana who said she still books like 10-per day! And yes, I was lucky #9 or 10 of that day, LOL. But her energy was still high and great as ever guys!
    That is a beautiful story. I love that.

  5. #8687

    CGLA Cora


  6. #8686
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    From what I am hearing, gone are the days of 10 plus visits. It is about half that on a good day. Guess that is good for us if you don't like being a now serving #9.
    I agree, and thought so too until my recent visit with Dana who said she still books like 10-per day! And yes, I was lucky #9 or 10 of that day, LOL. But her energy was still high and great as ever guys!

  7. #8685
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    On the other hand, it could also indicate that supply is much more than demand right now.
    From what I am hearing, gone are the days of 10 plus visits. It is about half that on a good day. Guess that is good for us if you don't like being a now serving #9.

  8. #8684
    Quote Originally Posted by Dre1980  [View Original Post]
    What are the prices?
    Considering that she's booking the same girls as other agencies the prices should be the same. Just need to cross reference the girls from other sites that list prices but they should pretty much align at $320-50/ hr and upcharges for MSOG or BB. The interesting thing is that Nicole is offering a discount on your 6th visit. I wonder if that's for the long term or just a marketing tactic to build up a good client pool. On the other hand, it could also indicate that supply is much more than demand right now.

  9. #8683

    Pricepoint?

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver1000  [View Original Post]
    I use this agency. Booker is quick too respond and doesn't ask for much but license.

    https://topangels.ch/
    What are the prices?

  10. #8682

    I need more Min!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    Still around, LAFantasy, moved to a place in mid wilshire area, not sure if taking new clients.
    Does anyone have a contact number for LAFantasy? I just saw Min last week and was trying to see her this week but booker said she was off.

    She's my ATF!

  11. #8681
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    "Newtopasia seems to be out of business. Does anyone know if WLA Min (not BBJ Min) is still in LA? What agency? She was always up for fun. ".
    Still around, LAFantasy, moved to a place in mid wilshire area, not sure if taking new clients.

  12. #8680
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    Stella

    380 is steep in deed. I've seen Stella on multiple occasions but that is too rich for my blood. I miss the days when 280 was the norm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2210  [View Original Post]
    Damn, she's 320/380 for hhr/hr non-BBFS! Thanks, but no thanks LOL.

  13. #8679

    Thank you

    It's late, but thank you all for the numerous helpful responses.

  14. #8678

    Top Angles

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDal  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help this newbie monger out?

    What's the screening process like for escort agencies and do we have to provide our real information?
    I use this agency. Booker is quick too respond and doesn't ask for much but license.

    https://topangels.ch/

  15. #8677

    Min. NewtopAsia?

    "Newtopasia seems to be out of business. Does anyone know if WLA Min (not BBJ Min) is still in LA? What agency? She was always up for fun. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape