Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 648 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #8676

    Alternate Screening

    I'm embarrassed to admit but I was a PD monger and got 5 (expensive in hindsight) verified reviews before I stumbled onto this site and found the K-orgs. I went all-in on my first appointment by requesting a duo with several bookers and got one to accept my PD references. After finishing that first appointment, I was able to use that booker as a referral for two other K-orgs and now I'm K-org for life.

    PRO TIP: Ask a booker if you can use them as a referral for another booker before you give their info out. Otherwise you risk being banned as it's apparently a faux pas to just use them as referral without asking first.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDal  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help this newbie monger out?

    What's the screening process like for escort agencies and do we have to provide our real information?

  2. #8675
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonDal  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help this newbie monger out?

    What's the screening process like for escort agencies and do we have to provide our real information?
    Yes real information, driver license, pay stub, selfie and whatever else they ask from you.

  3. #8674
    Buyer beware seems like another China mainlander operation typically known for their granny operations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hahasupz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the Japanese girls advertised by rita269n on HX?

  4. #8673
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondal  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help this newbie monger out?

    What's the screening process like for escort agencies and do we have to provide our real information?
    Yes. I am pretty sure they dispose of your information once you have established yourself as being a generous gentleman. Might as well get it over with so you can float on the clouds with heavenly Korean angels.

    Try here: https://topangels.ch/all-angels/.

  5. #8672

    Help a newbie get started

    Can someone help this newbie monger out?

    What's the screening process like for escort agencies and do we have to provide our real information?

  6. #8671

    Rita269 n

    Has anyone seen the Japanese girls advertised by rita269n on HX?

  7. #8670
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    So, I know several dudes in Dc and Tysons corner that have very deep pockets and will pay extra for bare.

    Both already know her from when she toured SF and have seen Sera before she added LA to her name.

    They always have gotten bare from Sera like myself since the first day I've seen her almost 9-10 years ago.

    DC and Tysons Corner is just like Bay Area, Seattle, LA, Dallas there are many mongers who have deep pockets!

    Tysons corner has there own little discord community for Kgirls and another small group of guys that all communicate through another social media app.

    She will be busy and booked solid and pad her bank account for retirement whenever that is?
    Sera was BBFS CIP with me but sometimes she didn't want CIP (rarely though). One funny thing, I had double with Sera and Taylor. When I saw them individually both Sera and Taylor was BBFS but Sera insisted on hat during double with them. I was pissed off so did Taylor BB while in shower (Sera was in bedroom) and Sera BB after first round while Taylor was cleaning up. LOL.

  8. #8669

    Yui

    Quote Originally Posted by BtfdShortVix  [View Original Post]
    Request for info for Yui2 on BG.

    Says she's Japanese and only speaks English and Japanese. I would like to TOFTT to see if she's really Japanese and sus it out.

    Is she listed anywhere other than BG?

    I don't think I ever got verified with him cause he never responded.

    Thanks in advance.
    She is listed as Yui at Candy Girl and she is also listed at Booker H aka Ktown. On the Booker H site, it says she is Japanese and Korean but it also says she is only here through the 8th (today). I didn't see her because I couldn't break away.

  9. #8668
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    So, I know several dudes in Dc and Tysons corner that have very deep pockets and will pay extra for bare.

    Both already know her from when she toured SF and have seen Sera before she added LA to her name.

    They always have gotten bare from Sera like myself since the first day I've seen her almost 9-10 years ago.

    DC and Tysons Corner is just like Bay Area, Seattle, LA, Dallas there are many mongers who have deep pockets!

    Tysons corner has there own little discord community for Kgirls and another small group of guys that all communicate through another social media app.

    She will be busy and booked solid and pad her bank account for retirement whenever that is?
    Cool story bro.

  10. #8667

    Japanese girl at BG?

    Request for info for Yui2 on BG.

    Says she's Japanese and only speaks English and Japanese. I would like to TOFTT to see if she's really Japanese and sus it out.

    Is she listed anywhere other than BG?

    I don't think I ever got verified with him cause he never responded.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #8666
    Quote Originally Posted by Veni1  [View Original Post]
    Interesting- especially about the BBFS offering. I guess it's always YMMV.

    Anyway, here's her new website:

    www.sweetangels.me

    And maybe that agency specializes in super slender gals, since I see that Yuha is also back there.
    So, I know several dudes in Dc and Tysons corner that have very deep pockets and will pay extra for bare.

    Both already know her from when she toured SF and have seen Sera before she added LA to her name.

    They always have gotten bare from Sera like myself since the first day I've seen her almost 9-10 years ago.

    DC and Tysons Corner is just like Bay Area, Seattle, LA, Dallas there are many mongers who have deep pockets!

    Tysons corner has there own little discord community for Kgirls and another small group of guys that all communicate through another social media app.

    She will be busy and booked solid and pad her bank account for retirement whenever that is?

  12. #8665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    LA Sera

    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    "The scuttlebut is that La Sera is in Washington DC. See this: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/detail/sera-review-by-fritzmurphy-2456141 . I wonder why? "
    Interesting- especially about the BBFS offering. I guess it's always YMMV.

    Anyway, here's her new website:

    www.sweetangels.me

    And maybe that agency specializes in super slender gals, since I see that Yuha is also back there.

  13. #8664
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingGuy  [View Original Post]
    "The scuttlebut is that La Sera is in Washington DC. See this: https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/detail/sera-review-by-fritzmurphy-2456141 . I wonder why? "
    Not surprised, cause whenever a Kgirl says she retiring or taking a break. She goes to another city where she can use her name to pad that bank account!

  14. #8663
    It was her touch too. She really kept her body close and in intimate contact with yours. During DFK, BBBJ, CG, etc, she was always activating another sense of yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamInside  [View Original Post]
    Reah was top notch in looks and service and spoke English well so it was easy to communicate and talk dirty to her and she would respond in kind. She figures out what you like and the sessions get better every time you repeat. Truly one of a kind from the golden era of K-girl hobbying.

  15. #8662

    She Was Recommended to Me

    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraZebra  [View Original Post]
    Which girl on the website did you try and did she look like her photos?
    https://www.lilisanctuary.com/?light...6853__item-174

    IMO it isn't her in the pictures but a very close representation BUT I could be mistaken there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape