Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13179

    Decdided to give My Favor another chance

    I stopped in on a Sunday afternoon. Was greeted quickly sent to a room after taking 30 min option. I drew julie. An unimpressive looking lady who was in her late 40's maybe early 50's. She asked if I wanted a hard or medium massage. I said hard. This is a mistake she steps on your back but if they don't have rails, then they can't really massage you but they can seriously hurt you. Furthermore my superiority complex had me quickly tell her get off (you aint gon walk on me AND not give me a massage.) told her just give me the medium massage. Also a mistake. She gave a lacklust massage while staying close to me unfortunately she had bad breath.

    She teased during the massage and on the flip she asked for. 6 for HJ 1. 20 for CBJ and I think 1. 60 for cfs. I probed for bbj but she said they'd get fired (yea, ok, sure) and I wasn't too keen to have her bad breath on my dick, I just asked for research purposes. Took a HJ which was decent because I turned away so as to not smell her breath.

    On the way out ran face to face with another of you scrawny fuckers and your worker who was equally old.

    My Favor fails to impress me again. So I may try them once more. If the 3rd time isn't a charm, I'm going to assume that people like my favor for the full menu and not for the quality. Would love any advice or tips to make my favor a better trip next time.

    TLDR: Sunday day shift is oba-chans with bad breath.

  2. #13178
    I didn't see her when I was there, so I am hoping that she is just on vacation. I'll give it another week or so then check them out again.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Ugh does that mean the My Favor ruby is gone?

  3. #13177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #13176
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I see that you saw a temperamental girl named Luna. WTF does any of this mean? Temperamental isn't usually a positive attribute. Experience a different feeling? WTF does THAT mean? Did she use a cattle prod? Am I alone in my confusion?
    A assumed it was a schill account.

  5. #13175

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGuru1777  [View Original Post]
    I passed by aja spa on a business trip today, and I was fortunate enough to meet a temperamental girl Luna who is new to work. Her professionalism made me experience a different feeling! Suggest you can go to see her, I believe you will not be disappointed I think I will visit again.
    I see that you saw a temperamental girl named Luna. WTF does any of this mean? Temperamental isn't usually a positive attribute. Experience a different feeling? WTF does THAT mean? Did she use a cattle prod? Am I alone in my confusion?

  6. #13174

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTodd  [View Original Post]
    Can you please post the name or address?
    There's only ONE AMP on mayport rd! It's the ONLY ONE on mayport road that advertises on STG! How hard can it be to find? Use google! Jesus fucking Christ!

  7. #13173

    Can you please post the name or address

    Can you please post the name or address?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnoco  [View Original Post]
    Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed.

  8. #13172

    You're not wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I've been to my favor twice. Both times it was older ladies with bad breath. Still yal sing it's praises are the best things in my favor mid 40's age? Are my expectations too high or is my luck too low?
    It's amazing that the biggest city in Florida has the oldest put out to pasture worn out.

    Old hags. Sad. Go to even Orlando, Tampa, South Florida, Ny and it's another world.

  9. #13171

    My Favor

    I've been to my favor twice. Both times it was older ladies with bad breath. Still yal sing it's praises are the best things in my favor mid 40's age? Are my expectations too high or is my luck too low?

  10. #13170

    Ava

    Publix shopping center across from Tensiletown off Southside Blvd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax1077  [View Original Post]
    I've sampled quite a few places around the area but have never been to Royal and I can't find it. Can someone PM me the location?

  11. #13169

    Legit

    I have had many legit massages here. I prefer Wendy. No extras. I have only had Penny once nothing extra offered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you guys know if this place offers extras-- it's called Foot and Body Massage. The Address: 4x S Arlington Rd, Jacksonville, FL 3221x and last 4 digits of phone number ends with 8668. The owner is really cute, but there is a sign in one of the exam rooms that reads--do not offend (something like this) the therapist by asking for sex. So, I wonder if this is some kind of front to make you think it's all legit. I think she goes by the name Penny. Thanks.

  12. #13168
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had some time to kill this morning, so I decided to stop by My Favor. Called ahead to schedule an appointment with Helen. Once I got there Helen tells me that she doesn't work any more, and that I should try the new girl. Begrudgingly, I agreed. The new girl was Ruby from Aja. Not new, so I left disappointed.
    Ugh does that mean the My Favor ruby is gone?

  13. #13167

    Where

    Name of location and me details please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnoco  [View Original Post]
    Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed.

  14. #13166

    Woops

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I just had a great visit at the AMP at Beach and University. Lisa enthusiastically met me at the door with a nice hug. I've seen her five times now so she knows what I'm looking for. Paid 50 for half hour, I got comfortable and she came back in. Lisa has great soft technique and does a lot of reach around teasing. About a minute in I flipped and she already had a cover ready. I'm terrible with guessing Asian ladies age, but I think she is early 40's with what I think is a good body. Once ready she got on top and have a great ride. She definitely gets into it! So much so, I noticed quite a bit of lady fluids pooling around my balls. She gets really wet. I blew in the bag and she cleaned me up with a warm cloth and gave me a water. She escorted me out with a sweet hug and kiss on the cheek. I highly recommend.
    Sorry fella, forgot to say that the total damage was. 2 and again I was very pleased with Lisa.

  15. #13165
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Refreshing

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had some time to kill this morning, so I decided to stop by My Favor. Called ahead to schedule an appointment with Helen. Once I got there Helen tells me that she doesn't work any more, and that I should try the new girl. Begrudgingly, I agreed. The new girl was Ruby from Aja. Not new, so I left disappointed.
    I passed by aja spa on a business trip today, and I was fortunate enough to meet a temperamental girl Luna who is new to work. Her professionalism made me experience a different feeling! Suggest you can go to see her, I believe you will not be disappointed I think I will visit again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape