Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13176

    You're not wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I've been to my favor twice. Both times it was older ladies with bad breath. Still yal sing it's praises are the best things in my favor mid 40's age? Are my expectations too high or is my luck too low?
    It's amazing that the biggest city in Florida has the oldest put out to pasture worn out.

    Old hags. Sad. Go to even Orlando, Tampa, South Florida, Ny and it's another world.

  2. #13175

    My Favor

    I've been to my favor twice. Both times it was older ladies with bad breath. Still yal sing it's praises are the best things in my favor mid 40's age? Are my expectations too high or is my luck too low?

  3. #13174

    Ava

    Publix shopping center across from Tensiletown off Southside Blvd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax1077  [View Original Post]
    I've sampled quite a few places around the area but have never been to Royal and I can't find it. Can someone PM me the location?

  4. #13173

    Legit

    I have had many legit massages here. I prefer Wendy. No extras. I have only had Penny once nothing extra offered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you guys know if this place offers extras-- it's called Foot and Body Massage. The Address: 4x S Arlington Rd, Jacksonville, FL 3221x and last 4 digits of phone number ends with 8668. The owner is really cute, but there is a sign in one of the exam rooms that reads--do not offend (something like this) the therapist by asking for sex. So, I wonder if this is some kind of front to make you think it's all legit. I think she goes by the name Penny. Thanks.

  5. #13172
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had some time to kill this morning, so I decided to stop by My Favor. Called ahead to schedule an appointment with Helen. Once I got there Helen tells me that she doesn't work any more, and that I should try the new girl. Begrudgingly, I agreed. The new girl was Ruby from Aja. Not new, so I left disappointed.
    Ugh does that mean the My Favor ruby is gone?

  6. #13171

    Where

    Name of location and me details please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnoco  [View Original Post]
    Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed.

  7. #13170

    Woops

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I just had a great visit at the AMP at Beach and University. Lisa enthusiastically met me at the door with a nice hug. I've seen her five times now so she knows what I'm looking for. Paid 50 for half hour, I got comfortable and she came back in. Lisa has great soft technique and does a lot of reach around teasing. About a minute in I flipped and she already had a cover ready. I'm terrible with guessing Asian ladies age, but I think she is early 40's with what I think is a good body. Once ready she got on top and have a great ride. She definitely gets into it! So much so, I noticed quite a bit of lady fluids pooling around my balls. She gets really wet. I blew in the bag and she cleaned me up with a warm cloth and gave me a water. She escorted me out with a sweet hug and kiss on the cheek. I highly recommend.
    Sorry fella, forgot to say that the total damage was. 2 and again I was very pleased with Lisa.

  8. #13169
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Refreshing

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had some time to kill this morning, so I decided to stop by My Favor. Called ahead to schedule an appointment with Helen. Once I got there Helen tells me that she doesn't work any more, and that I should try the new girl. Begrudgingly, I agreed. The new girl was Ruby from Aja. Not new, so I left disappointed.
    I passed by aja spa on a business trip today, and I was fortunate enough to meet a temperamental girl Luna who is new to work. Her professionalism made me experience a different feeling! Suggest you can go to see her, I believe you will not be disappointed I think I will visit again.

  9. #13168

    Mayport Rd

    Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed.

  10. #13167

    Lisa at Beach & University

    I just had a great visit at the AMP at Beach and University. Lisa enthusiastically met me at the door with a nice hug. I've seen her five times now so she knows what I'm looking for. Paid 50 for half hour, I got comfortable and she came back in. Lisa has great soft technique and does a lot of reach around teasing. About a minute in I flipped and she already had a cover ready. I'm terrible with guessing Asian ladies age, but I think she is early 40's with what I think is a good body. Once ready she got on top and have a great ride. She definitely gets into it! So much so, I noticed quite a bit of lady fluids pooling around my balls. She gets really wet. I blew in the bag and she cleaned me up with a warm cloth and gave me a water. She escorted me out with a sweet hug and kiss on the cheek. I highly recommend.

  11. #13166

    About Foot and Body Massage place

    Do any of you guys know if this place offers extras-- it's called Foot and Body Massage. The Address: 4x S Arlington Rd, Jacksonville, FL 3221x and last 4 digits of phone number ends with 8668. The owner is really cute, but there is a sign in one of the exam rooms that reads--do not offend (something like this) the therapist by asking for sex. So, I wonder if this is some kind of front to make you think it's all legit. I think she goes by the name Penny. Thanks.

  12. #13165

    My favor

    Had some time to kill this morning, so I decided to stop by My Favor. Called ahead to schedule an appointment with Helen. Once I got there Helen tells me that she doesn't work any more, and that I should try the new girl. Begrudgingly, I agreed. The new girl was Ruby from Aja. Not new, so I left disappointed.

  13. #13164
    Saw "Mia" at JHS off University. Wasn't the best experience. She was late 40's early 50's. Decent boobs for her age but the nipples felt like they were about to fall off. Like they were thicker at the end than where the attach if that make sense. Anyway, massage was okay. Nothing to write home about. On the flip, she seemed to get frustrated that I didn't finish as fast as she wanted, even though there was tons of time left. So much time she continued to massage my head and neck afterward. But that's where it got ugly. She started scratching my head harder and harder until I had to tell her to stop. Then massaged the sides of my neck with no oil, which hurt my skin. Then she started massaging my forehead and almost scratched my eye twice. She seemed to be angry and doing it on purpose. Then when we were done, she said I didn't give her enough money which was a lie. Long story short, don't see Mia. Tina there is way better and younger and nicer.

  14. #13163

    Serenity on San Jose

    Stopped by Serenity on San Jose for the first time since the most recent unpleasantness. My old friend YuYu was back from vacation and she was all "where have you been?" While it was a little rushed due to it being a high traffic time of the day, but I was not disappointed. The menu (for me anyway) is WIDE open and satisfying. She has a knack for making you feel special.

  15. #13162
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy3182  [View Original Post]
    I never understood the buzz over her. She was very pretty and clean, but the massage was mediocre at the very best and she barely did anything. I always left feeling like I totally wasted my money.
    Yeah, I will say that her massage skills were mediocre in my opinion but the finish was always nice with just the right amount of enthusiasm. For a great massage and good finish, Joann does a nice job.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape