Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 16536
-
02-23-23 13:56 #13176Senior Member

Posts: 413You're not wrong
It's amazing that the biggest city in Florida has the oldest put out to pasture worn out.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
Old hags. Sad. Go to even Orlando, Tampa, South Florida, Ny and it's another world.
-
02-23-23 11:57 #13175Senior Member

Posts: 934My Favor
I've been to my favor twice. Both times it was older ladies with bad breath. Still yal sing it's praises are the best things in my favor mid 40's age? Are my expectations too high or is my luck too low?
-
02-23-23 11:13 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 32Ava
Publix shopping center across from Tensiletown off Southside Blvd.
Originally Posted by Jax1077
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 11:08 #13173Senior Member

Posts: 32Legit
I have had many legit massages here. I prefer Wendy. No extras. I have only had Penny once nothing extra offered.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 01:08 #13172Banned Member

Posts: 590Ugh does that mean the My Favor ruby is gone?
Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 22:31 #13171Senior Member

Posts: 90Where
Name of location and me details please.
Originally Posted by Nnoco
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 15:33 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 500Woops
Sorry fella, forgot to say that the total damage was. 2 and again I was very pleased with Lisa.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 14:59 #13169Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 15Refreshing
I passed by aja spa on a business trip today, and I was fortunate enough to meet a temperamental girl Luna who is new to work. Her professionalism made me experience a different feeling! Suggest you can go to see her, I believe you will not be disappointed I think I will visit again.
Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 10:49 #13168Regular Member

Posts: 7Mayport Rd
Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed.
-
02-22-23 10:19 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 500Lisa at Beach & University
I just had a great visit at the AMP at Beach and University. Lisa enthusiastically met me at the door with a nice hug. I've seen her five times now so she knows what I'm looking for. Paid 50 for half hour, I got comfortable and she came back in. Lisa has great soft technique and does a lot of reach around teasing. About a minute in I flipped and she already had a cover ready. I'm terrible with guessing Asian ladies age, but I think she is early 40's with what I think is a good body. Once ready she got on top and have a great ride. She definitely gets into it! So much so, I noticed quite a bit of lady fluids pooling around my balls. She gets really wet. I blew in the bag and she cleaned me up with a warm cloth and gave me a water. She escorted me out with a sweet hug and kiss on the cheek. I highly recommend.
-
02-22-23 01:04 #13166Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Foot and Body Massage place
Do any of you guys know if this place offers extras-- it's called Foot and Body Massage. The Address: 4x S Arlington Rd, Jacksonville, FL 3221x and last 4 digits of phone number ends with 8668. The owner is really cute, but there is a sign in one of the exam rooms that reads--do not offend (something like this) the therapist by asking for sex. So, I wonder if this is some kind of front to make you think it's all legit. I think she goes by the name Penny. Thanks.
-
02-21-23 20:21 #13165Banned Member

Posts: 198My favor
Had some time to kill this morning, so I decided to stop by My Favor. Called ahead to schedule an appointment with Helen. Once I got there Helen tells me that she doesn't work any more, and that I should try the new girl. Begrudgingly, I agreed. The new girl was Ruby from Aja. Not new, so I left disappointed.
-
02-21-23 12:11 #13164Senior Member

Posts: 31Saw "Mia" at JHS off University. Wasn't the best experience. She was late 40's early 50's. Decent boobs for her age but the nipples felt like they were about to fall off. Like they were thicker at the end than where the attach if that make sense. Anyway, massage was okay. Nothing to write home about. On the flip, she seemed to get frustrated that I didn't finish as fast as she wanted, even though there was tons of time left. So much time she continued to massage my head and neck afterward. But that's where it got ugly. She started scratching my head harder and harder until I had to tell her to stop. Then massaged the sides of my neck with no oil, which hurt my skin. Then she started massaging my forehead and almost scratched my eye twice. She seemed to be angry and doing it on purpose. Then when we were done, she said I didn't give her enough money which was a lie. Long story short, don't see Mia. Tina there is way better and younger and nicer.
-
02-19-23 08:21 #13163Senior Member

Posts: 53Serenity on San Jose
Stopped by Serenity on San Jose for the first time since the most recent unpleasantness. My old friend YuYu was back from vacation and she was all "where have you been?" While it was a little rushed due to it being a high traffic time of the day, but I was not disappointed. The menu (for me anyway) is WIDE open and satisfying. She has a knack for making you feel special.
-
02-17-23 14:35 #13162Senior Member

Posts: 500Yeah, I will say that her massage skills were mediocre in my opinion but the finish was always nice with just the right amount of enthusiasm. For a great massage and good finish, Joann does a nice job.
Originally Posted by JaxGuy3182
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





