Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13191

    A business woman that I respect

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    How was Lisa.
    She has a nice touch. Level 1 was built up to and appreciated. She wants us to be very discreet. Understood.

  2. #13190
    Quote Originally Posted by SeamanTimmy  [View Original Post]
    Soooooo how would anyone know but the two of you.
    Yup. I thought of that meaning one of 3 things. 1 they tell them and she really wants to follow the rules. 2 theres a bunch of hidden cameras or 3 instead of telling me she does not do that or doesn't want to do it, she just lied which is most likely. Or at the very least, they are really told that and she used that to say she didn't want to to avoid ruining the "fantasy" that they "want you" because you're "too big baby".

  3. #13189

    The Question bares asking

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in on a Sunday afternoon. Was greeted quickly sent to a room after taking 30 min option. I drew julie. An unimpressive looking lady who was in her late 40's maybe early 50's. She asked if I wanted a hard or medium massage. I said hard. This is a mistake she steps on your back but if they don't have rails, then they can't really massage you but they can seriously hurt you. Furthermore my superiority complex had me quickly tell her get off (you aint gon walk on me AND not give me a massage.) told her just give me the medium massage. Also a mistake. She gave a lacklust massage while staying close to me unfortunately she had bad breath.

    She teased during the massage and on the flip she asked for. 6 for HJ 1. 20 for CBJ and I think 1. 60 for cfs. I probed for bbj but she said they'd get fired (yea, ok, sure) and I wasn't too keen to have her bad breath on my dick, I just asked for research purposes. Took a HJ which was decent because I turned away so as to not smell her breath.

    On the way out ran face to face with another of you scrawny fuckers and your worker who was equally old.

    My Favor fails to impress me again. So I may try them once more. If the 3rd time isn't a charm, I'm going to assume that people like my favor for the full menu and not for the quality. Would love any advice or tips to make my favor a better trip next time.


    TLDR: Sunday day shift is oba-chans with bad breath.
    Soooooo how would anyone know but the two of you.

  4. #13188
    Quote Originally Posted by LikFolk  [View Original Post]
    Haha that's funny.

    I went and met Lisa. Was very nice. Haven't met CiCi yet. Will return.
    How was Lisa.

  5. #13187
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Use google! Jesus fucking Christ!
    Haha that's funny.

    I went and met Lisa. Was very nice. Haven't met CiCi yet. Will return.

  6. #13186
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in on a Sunday afternoon. Was greeted quickly sent to a room after taking 30 min option. I drew julie. An unimpressive looking lady who was in her late 40's maybe early 50's. She asked if I wanted a hard or medium massage. I said hard. This is a mistake she steps on your back but if they don't have rails, then they can't really massage you but they can seriously hurt you. Furthermore my superiority complex had me quickly tell her get off (you aint gon walk on me AND not give me a massage.) told her just give me the medium massage. Also a mistake. She gave a lacklust massage while staying close to me unfortunately she had bad breath.

    She teased during the massage and on the flip she asked for. 6 for HJ 1. 20 for CBJ and I think 1. 60 for cfs. I probed for bbj but she said they'd get fired (yea, ok, sure) and I wasn't too keen to have her bad breath on my dick, I just asked for research purposes. Took a HJ which was decent because I turned away so as to not smell her breath.

    On the way out ran face to face with another of you scrawny fuckers and your worker who was equally old.

    My Favor fails to impress me again. So I may try them once more. If the 3rd time isn't a charm, I'm going to assume that people like my favor for the full menu and not for the quality. Would love any advice or tips to make my favor a better trip next time.

    TLDR: Sunday day shift is oba-chans with bad breath.
    Feeling the same way. Last time at my favor was the worst experience to date, failed to get the providers name. This was also the first time that I went on a weekend morning though. So willing to try again.

    I think that the reasons (ruby and jewel) for this place hitting everyone's radar have moved on.

  7. #13185
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigHarper  [View Original Post]
    It was probably written by the provider herself. It reads like english is not there first language.
    You mean, "their."

  8. #13184
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I see that you saw a temperamental girl named Luna. WTF does any of this mean? Temperamental isn't usually a positive attribute. Experience a different feeling? WTF does THAT mean? Did she use a cattle prod? Am I alone in my confusion?
    It was probably written by the provider herself. It reads like english is not there first language.

  9. #13183

    Decdided to give My Favor another chance

    I stopped in on a Sunday afternoon. Was greeted quickly sent to a room after taking 30 min option. I drew julie. An unimpressive looking lady who was in her late 40's maybe early 50's. She asked if I wanted a hard or medium massage. I said hard. This is a mistake she steps on your back but if they don't have rails, then they can't really massage you but they can seriously hurt you. Furthermore my superiority complex had me quickly tell her get off (you aint gon walk on me AND not give me a massage.) told her just give me the medium massage. Also a mistake. She gave a lacklust massage while staying close to me unfortunately she had bad breath.

    She teased during the massage and on the flip she asked for. 6 for HJ 1. 20 for CBJ and I think 1. 60 for cfs. I probed for bbj but she said they'd get fired (yea, ok, sure) and I wasn't too keen to have her bad breath on my dick, I just asked for research purposes. Took a HJ which was decent because I turned away so as to not smell her breath.

    On the way out ran face to face with another of you scrawny fuckers and your worker who was equally old.

    My Favor fails to impress me again. So I may try them once more. If the 3rd time isn't a charm, I'm going to assume that people like my favor for the full menu and not for the quality. Would love any advice or tips to make my favor a better trip next time.

    TLDR: Sunday day shift is oba-chans with bad breath.

  10. #13182
    I didn't see her when I was there, so I am hoping that she is just on vacation. I'll give it another week or so then check them out again.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Ugh does that mean the My Favor ruby is gone?

  11. #13181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #13180
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I see that you saw a temperamental girl named Luna. WTF does any of this mean? Temperamental isn't usually a positive attribute. Experience a different feeling? WTF does THAT mean? Did she use a cattle prod? Am I alone in my confusion?
    A assumed it was a schill account.

  13. #13179

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGuru1777  [View Original Post]
    I passed by aja spa on a business trip today, and I was fortunate enough to meet a temperamental girl Luna who is new to work. Her professionalism made me experience a different feeling! Suggest you can go to see her, I believe you will not be disappointed I think I will visit again.
    I see that you saw a temperamental girl named Luna. WTF does any of this mean? Temperamental isn't usually a positive attribute. Experience a different feeling? WTF does THAT mean? Did she use a cattle prod? Am I alone in my confusion?

  14. #13178

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTodd  [View Original Post]
    Can you please post the name or address?
    There's only ONE AMP on mayport rd! It's the ONLY ONE on mayport road that advertises on STG! How hard can it be to find? Use google! Jesus fucking Christ!

  15. #13177

    Can you please post the name or address

    Can you please post the name or address?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnoco  [View Original Post]
    Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape