Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 405 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 455 505 905 1405 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18981

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Seeking is the way to go. Its like shooting fish in a barrel.
    I joined Seeking.com. Little expensive but have gotten great response from UTR pretty, clean girls.

    They are their photos. Met 3 already. Lot of fun. More friendly like GF. Seems they all want 400 and settle for 300.

    More genuine and not as jaded as some providers.

    Tried to reach Jack but mailbox full can you pm me to compare.

    Lens5.

  2. #18980

    Big Tit Brit: You might want to take a pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    If the pics she sent me are really her, she's real. Search Big Tit Brit. She's been reviewed here many years ago. Not worth the 1. 75 in my opinion.
    I was thinking of seeing her 9 years ago, but decided against it. She had shitty and sketchy reviews in general, but that last review, from 2014, on the other board, clinched my decision not to see her. I cut and pasted that review, below.

    General Details.

    Ok so I generally try not to give bad reviews BUT. STAY AWAY! She advertises as "London" but she's also knows as "Brit" on here too. I've seen Brit before and it was ok she was a little bitchy but got the job done. Now though, IT'S A RIPOFF STAY AWAY! As I texted her for her special she said come on down, which I did, and sure enough there she was with her huge tits. Anyways I put the donation down on the dresser and she excuses herself to the bathroom, all of a sudden two black guys come out of the bathroom and basically hustle me out of there while taking the donation. Luckily I was able to defend myself and in the midst of a physical altercation I was able to get my money back! NON VIPS STAY AWAY! VIPS READ ON.

    The Juicy Details.

    SO to basically echo what I said earlier this shit happened, I couldn't believe it I was getting hustled out of my hard earned money by two black thugs. Needless to say I brandished something metal and black, which I didn't have to use but just showed the two thugs in the middle of our fight and they kinda backed the fuck off and I took my money back. This is why when I go see a provider, I never bring a wallet or any valuables. Even my keys I usually leave at the front desk (if in a hotel, they do that as a courtesy) anyways guys just be careful. I don't know what happened with her if she got involved with wrong people or owed someone money but this isn't the brit I've seen before so just use caution and stay away. Maybe you will have a completely different outcome or visit than I did, as always YMMV but just to be safe I'm letting you guys know what happened. Stay safe!

  3. #18979

    Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by WillApple  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and she asked for a picture of myself. I passed.
    If the pics she sent me are really her, she's real. Search Big Tit Brit. She's been reviewed here many years ago. Not worth the 1. 75 in my opinion.

  4. #18978

    Always Sophie

    Has anyone seen or know anything about Sophie in Foxboro? She started posting a few weeks ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brock...-/240362281321

  5. #18977
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    My most recent report was about BBBJ girls, because that is usually what I'm in the mood for. However, I have definitely seen a few girls for FS recently, and was pleasantly surprised with all of them.

    Mimi - https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...t/430613326530.
    Texted her. She said she'd be ready in hh. I asked for her menu. Ghosted.

  6. #18976
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    How did this pic compare to what she looks like in person?
    Not quite, that pic is highly edited with a snap chat filter. Her eyes aren't as big, face isn't as symmetrical, and her complexion and skin isn't as smooth. She's still worth it though.

  7. #18975

    Is she real

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Been messaging with this one. Sent me Face pics that match Big Tit Brit from several years ago. Asking 1. 75 for hh. See her years ago. Not worth that much.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/296608298309
    I messaged her and she asked for a picture of myself. I passed.

  8. #18974

    Big Tit Brit

    Been messaging with this one. Sent me Face pics that match Big Tit Brit from several years ago. Asking 1. 75 for hh. See her years ago. Not worth that much.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/296608298309
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230223_145934_Gallery.jpg‎  

  9. #18973

    Need some help

    Hello everyone, could someone direct me towards a girl that up for anything. Thanks in advance.

  10. #18972

    2 girl session

    Good morning, I was really in the mood for a long session and just needed something out of the ordinary, so I did one of the 2 girl sessions with a pair from stg. Easy to find them on there, pictures are of a blonde and brunette. Both very heavy. Says Providence. But out of courtesy to them I won't send a link. I usually tend to love the Asian ladies at the AMPs. That is my preference. I had a couple of masseuses who have moved on that were Caucasian, very nice, and very accommodating, but, like I said they have moved on, or I stopped. Get these waves of guilt and stop completely from time to time. Then get the urges again. I digress, in any event, these 2 were very, very unattractive, however, they fit the bill. In any event, despite the looks, and taking a bit of time to get up for things, they were very, very nice, and after a massage, started with a double BJ. Uncovered. Then BJ from one while getting rimmed for at least 10 minutes from the other. Something I just love. Both dirty talkers. They kissed. One went down on the other's kitty while I was getting rimmed. Really hot. Then covered up and doggie with one while she continued with the kitty, then switched to the other with her legs on my shoulders. Lots of dirty talk. And kept going with her while they kissed. 2. 5 for a whole hour. No shortage of time, and left on my own accord, could probably have stayed longer.

    Ok, so they were not remotely attractive, however, sometimes you just need a porn experience, and while I have had plenty of attractive women in my day. I just needed something out of the ordinary, and freaky. It was one of those days where anyone would do. And it worked. Just wanted to share the experience, as I note there seem to be less of these posts lately and people not sharing and just asking for recommendations. So I wanted to share. Thanks for reading.

  11. #18971

    Cheap deals in Webster

    Saw this one in webster hoping the ass was as advertised and sadly no! Someone has reviewed her before on this forum and its all true. She is a dead fish, limp as sea weed provider. No chemistry or emotions. She was very disinterested and I know why. She's a lesbian. I saw her at a time her girlfriend was at her place. Her lover is a large creature of a woman who sat in the living room in her panties while I did the deed in the other room. So avoid this one fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/753066349317

  12. #18970

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    My most recent report was about BBBJ girls, because that is usually what I'm in the mood for. However, I have definitely seen a few girls for FS recently, and was pleasantly surprised with all of them.

    Mimi - https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...t/430613326530.

    Mimi is a former dancer who I definitely remember seeing at the club back in the day, though I never did a dance with her. She hosts in West Warwick in her own place, which is well kept. It's on a sort of busy street and you go in through the front, which isn't my favorite thing, but I didn't have any issues. Mimi is legitimately pretty, and knows how to use makeup. She also has nice big naturals that are full and soft. She's got a little bit of a belly at this point, but she wore a one-piece thing the whole time and it definitely played that down. Her ass is big, but not particularly shaped. So I'd say for face and tits she's great, for ass she's just okay.

    She's been reported on previously, and I'm surprised no one went into detail about her BJ skills, because she gives awesome head. After starting with some light body teasing, she got on her knees (which I feel like most girls don't do, and I'm a fan of) and produced the rubber. I asked if that was for the BJ, and she said no, she was just getting it out. But she did say it depends on how everything looks, so YMMV on that. But her BBBJ is great. She can actually deepthroat, which is not the case for a lot of girls that claim to / have been reported to. Didn't do any face fucking but it was definitely more of a PSE style BJ with a little bit of gagging noises. I said that I would definitely be interested in having her just blow me sometime, and she sort of laughed and said "I really don't like cum in my mouth. " So it sounds like that's off the table LOL.

    After this she bent over the bed and I covered up and went in K9. Like I said, the ass is big so it was a nice cushion, but the visual wasn't as good as it is with some other providers. Doggy was okay, but I was ready to switch, so we got on the bed and into mish. I didn't last long, getting to pound away while enjoying her face and tits. I popped in the bag and she cleaned me up. I hung around for a few minutes as she gossiped about dancers. She's very nice and normal, and I was comfortable the whole time I was with her. I know looks don't necessarily matter to some of you, but if you want to fuck a pretty girl who gives good head, she's a great option. I haven't been back yet because the location isn't convenient for me, but I definitely plan to. 160 for hh.
    How did this pic compare to what she looks like in person?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230221_180316_Gallery.jpg‎  

  13. #18969

    How'd she look?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mariah last weekend gave her a good face fucking for 60. Nice wet sloppy head had the boys swimming in a pool of drool.
    Cowboy hat pic or last one?

  14. #18968

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her about a year and a half ago. That last picture in the ad is prob about as good as you're going to get in person. Super frail and homely looking. She tried her best to accommodate but I just couldn't finish because of how she looked. Unfortunately the "beautiful sexy brunette" days have been gone for quite some time now. She is real though at least LOL.
    Saw Mariah last weekend gave her a good face fucking for 60. Nice wet sloppy head had the boys swimming in a pool of drool.

  15. #18967

    Any info on this girl yet?

    She looks dope but haven't seen anyone talk about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/451033926752

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape