Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13179
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I see that you saw a temperamental girl named Luna. WTF does any of this mean? Temperamental isn't usually a positive attribute. Experience a different feeling? WTF does THAT mean? Did she use a cattle prod? Am I alone in my confusion?
    A assumed it was a schill account.

  2. #13178

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGuru1777  [View Original Post]
    I passed by aja spa on a business trip today, and I was fortunate enough to meet a temperamental girl Luna who is new to work. Her professionalism made me experience a different feeling! Suggest you can go to see her, I believe you will not be disappointed I think I will visit again.
    I see that you saw a temperamental girl named Luna. WTF does any of this mean? Temperamental isn't usually a positive attribute. Experience a different feeling? WTF does THAT mean? Did she use a cattle prod? Am I alone in my confusion?

  3. #13177

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTodd  [View Original Post]
    Can you please post the name or address?
    There's only ONE AMP on mayport rd! It's the ONLY ONE on mayport road that advertises on STG! How hard can it be to find? Use google! Jesus fucking Christ!

  4. #13176

    Can you please post the name or address

    Can you please post the name or address?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnoco  [View Original Post]
    Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed.

  5. #13175

    You're not wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I've been to my favor twice. Both times it was older ladies with bad breath. Still yal sing it's praises are the best things in my favor mid 40's age? Are my expectations too high or is my luck too low?
    It's amazing that the biggest city in Florida has the oldest put out to pasture worn out.

    Old hags. Sad. Go to even Orlando, Tampa, South Florida, Ny and it's another world.

  6. #13174

    My Favor

    I've been to my favor twice. Both times it was older ladies with bad breath. Still yal sing it's praises are the best things in my favor mid 40's age? Are my expectations too high or is my luck too low?

  7. #13173

    Ava

    Publix shopping center across from Tensiletown off Southside Blvd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax1077  [View Original Post]
    I've sampled quite a few places around the area but have never been to Royal and I can't find it. Can someone PM me the location?

  8. #13172

    Legit

    I have had many legit massages here. I prefer Wendy. No extras. I have only had Penny once nothing extra offered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you guys know if this place offers extras-- it's called Foot and Body Massage. The Address: 4x S Arlington Rd, Jacksonville, FL 3221x and last 4 digits of phone number ends with 8668. The owner is really cute, but there is a sign in one of the exam rooms that reads--do not offend (something like this) the therapist by asking for sex. So, I wonder if this is some kind of front to make you think it's all legit. I think she goes by the name Penny. Thanks.

  9. #13171
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had some time to kill this morning, so I decided to stop by My Favor. Called ahead to schedule an appointment with Helen. Once I got there Helen tells me that she doesn't work any more, and that I should try the new girl. Begrudgingly, I agreed. The new girl was Ruby from Aja. Not new, so I left disappointed.
    Ugh does that mean the My Favor ruby is gone?

  10. #13170

    Where

    Name of location and me details please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnoco  [View Original Post]
    Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed.

  11. #13169

    Woops

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I just had a great visit at the AMP at Beach and University. Lisa enthusiastically met me at the door with a nice hug. I've seen her five times now so she knows what I'm looking for. Paid 50 for half hour, I got comfortable and she came back in. Lisa has great soft technique and does a lot of reach around teasing. About a minute in I flipped and she already had a cover ready. I'm terrible with guessing Asian ladies age, but I think she is early 40's with what I think is a good body. Once ready she got on top and have a great ride. She definitely gets into it! So much so, I noticed quite a bit of lady fluids pooling around my balls. She gets really wet. I blew in the bag and she cleaned me up with a warm cloth and gave me a water. She escorted me out with a sweet hug and kiss on the cheek. I highly recommend.
    Sorry fella, forgot to say that the total damage was. 2 and again I was very pleased with Lisa.

  12. #13168
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Refreshing

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had some time to kill this morning, so I decided to stop by My Favor. Called ahead to schedule an appointment with Helen. Once I got there Helen tells me that she doesn't work any more, and that I should try the new girl. Begrudgingly, I agreed. The new girl was Ruby from Aja. Not new, so I left disappointed.
    I passed by aja spa on a business trip today, and I was fortunate enough to meet a temperamental girl Luna who is new to work. Her professionalism made me experience a different feeling! Suggest you can go to see her, I believe you will not be disappointed I think I will visit again.

  13. #13167

    Mayport Rd

    Whole new ballgame over there gents. Go see CiCi who just arrived from LA. You will not be disappointed.

  14. #13166

    Lisa at Beach & University

    I just had a great visit at the AMP at Beach and University. Lisa enthusiastically met me at the door with a nice hug. I've seen her five times now so she knows what I'm looking for. Paid 50 for half hour, I got comfortable and she came back in. Lisa has great soft technique and does a lot of reach around teasing. About a minute in I flipped and she already had a cover ready. I'm terrible with guessing Asian ladies age, but I think she is early 40's with what I think is a good body. Once ready she got on top and have a great ride. She definitely gets into it! So much so, I noticed quite a bit of lady fluids pooling around my balls. She gets really wet. I blew in the bag and she cleaned me up with a warm cloth and gave me a water. She escorted me out with a sweet hug and kiss on the cheek. I highly recommend.

  15. #13165

    About Foot and Body Massage place

    Do any of you guys know if this place offers extras-- it's called Foot and Body Massage. The Address: 4x S Arlington Rd, Jacksonville, FL 3221x and last 4 digits of phone number ends with 8668. The owner is really cute, but there is a sign in one of the exam rooms that reads--do not offend (something like this) the therapist by asking for sex. So, I wonder if this is some kind of front to make you think it's all legit. I think she goes by the name Penny. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape