Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 16539
-
02-24-23 11:58 #13179Senior Member

Posts: 934Decdided to give My Favor another chance
I stopped in on a Sunday afternoon. Was greeted quickly sent to a room after taking 30 min option. I drew julie. An unimpressive looking lady who was in her late 40's maybe early 50's. She asked if I wanted a hard or medium massage. I said hard. This is a mistake she steps on your back but if they don't have rails, then they can't really massage you but they can seriously hurt you. Furthermore my superiority complex had me quickly tell her get off (you aint gon walk on me AND not give me a massage.) told her just give me the medium massage. Also a mistake. She gave a lacklust massage while staying close to me unfortunately she had bad breath.
She teased during the massage and on the flip she asked for. 6 for HJ 1. 20 for CBJ and I think 1. 60 for cfs. I probed for bbj but she said they'd get fired (yea, ok, sure) and I wasn't too keen to have her bad breath on my dick, I just asked for research purposes. Took a HJ which was decent because I turned away so as to not smell her breath.
On the way out ran face to face with another of you scrawny fuckers and your worker who was equally old.
My Favor fails to impress me again. So I may try them once more. If the 3rd time isn't a charm, I'm going to assume that people like my favor for the full menu and not for the quality. Would love any advice or tips to make my favor a better trip next time.
TLDR: Sunday day shift is oba-chans with bad breath.
-
02-24-23 06:20 #13178Banned Member

Posts: 198I didn't see her when I was there, so I am hoping that she is just on vacation. I'll give it another week or so then check them out again.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 23:40 #13177Senior Member

Posts: 113[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-23-23 22:43 #13176Senior Member

Posts: 934A assumed it was a schill account.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 21:33 #13175Senior Member

Posts: 618Huh?
I see that you saw a temperamental girl named Luna. WTF does any of this mean? Temperamental isn't usually a positive attribute. Experience a different feeling? WTF does THAT mean? Did she use a cattle prod? Am I alone in my confusion?
Originally Posted by SexGuru1777
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 21:27 #13174Senior Member

Posts: 618Really?
There's only ONE AMP on mayport rd! It's the ONLY ONE on mayport road that advertises on STG! How hard can it be to find? Use google! Jesus fucking Christ!
Originally Posted by MrTodd
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 17:44 #13173Regular Member

Posts: 7Can you please post the name or address
Can you please post the name or address?
Originally Posted by Nnoco
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 13:56 #13172Senior Member

Posts: 413You're not wrong
It's amazing that the biggest city in Florida has the oldest put out to pasture worn out.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
Old hags. Sad. Go to even Orlando, Tampa, South Florida, Ny and it's another world.
-
02-23-23 11:57 #13171Senior Member

Posts: 934My Favor
I've been to my favor twice. Both times it was older ladies with bad breath. Still yal sing it's praises are the best things in my favor mid 40's age? Are my expectations too high or is my luck too low?
-
02-23-23 11:13 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 32Ava
Publix shopping center across from Tensiletown off Southside Blvd.
Originally Posted by Jax1077
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 11:08 #13169Senior Member

Posts: 32Legit
I have had many legit massages here. I prefer Wendy. No extras. I have only had Penny once nothing extra offered.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-23 01:08 #13168Banned Member

Posts: 590Ugh does that mean the My Favor ruby is gone?
Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 22:31 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 90Where
Name of location and me details please.
Originally Posted by Nnoco
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 15:33 #13166Senior Member

Posts: 501Woops
Sorry fella, forgot to say that the total damage was. 2 and again I was very pleased with Lisa.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 14:59 #13165Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 15Refreshing
I passed by aja spa on a business trip today, and I was fortunate enough to meet a temperamental girl Luna who is new to work. Her professionalism made me experience a different feeling! Suggest you can go to see her, I believe you will not be disappointed I think I will visit again.
Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





