Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 977 1477 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 33443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26303

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmButts  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, long time lurker here. I applied lessons I learned from past post. Lucky I did or my dream could have been a nightmare. Lesson 1 : I was hoping 2 see a long time provider with good reviews. Exchanged conversation and let her know I was coming. Lesson 2 I showed up earlier then appointment. And waiting for time. She text me asking could I wait a other 20 minutes. Thinking with my other head I agreed reached out and she said a few more minutes I told her I was good and started to go back home. She kept texting and calling so I turned around. Parked in front of her place. Shortly after two LEO were coming down the road and I left. She called and asked if I'd come back. Lesson 3 giving her the benefit of the doubt I turned around again but parked car before I hit her street. I started to walk down her road and seen 2 LEO cars parked on opposite side of her home. Needless to say I went home. Maybe she had nothing to do with them. A neighbors could have called because I was sitting in area to long. But I find it hard to believe she didn't know they were their. I guess it's possible.
    In order to help us further, please post a link to her ad and any photos you have.

  2. #26302

    Be careful

    Hi guys, long time lurker here. I applied lessons I learned from past post. Lucky I did or my dream could have been a nightmare. Lesson 1 : I was hoping 2 see a long time provider with good reviews. Exchanged conversation and let her know I was coming. Lesson 2 I showed up earlier then appointment. And waiting for time. She text me asking could I wait a other 20 minutes. Thinking with my other head I agreed reached out and she said a few more minutes I told her I was good and started to go back home. She kept texting and calling so I turned around. Parked in front of her place. Shortly after two LEO were coming down the road and I left. She called and asked if I'd come back. Lesson 3 giving her the benefit of the doubt I turned around again but parked car before I hit her street. I started to walk down her road and seen 2 LEO cars parked on opposite side of her home. Needless to say I went home. Maybe she had nothing to do with them. A neighbors could have called because I was sitting in area to long. But I find it hard to believe she didn't know they were their. I guess it's possible.

  3. #26301

    Jadeee

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen recently? I used to see her, then her number changed a bunch of times and then went dark.

    https://cincinnati.5escorts.com/Erot...8def8ec57ecbd9

    Thinking of reconnecting, but wanted some current 411 first.
    I saw her about a month ago when she was staying on the westside, the place was a dump. Nothing special about my visit, but she was nice enough. Her pics definitely look better than how she appeared, but they weren't that far off. I reached out to her recently and she told me she was at a hotel in Springdale area, so I haven't seen her since. Hope this helps.

    RR.

  4. #26300

    Lady Shay

    Have had contact with lady shay, but has anyone seen her lately??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Internet_20230205_211804_1.jpeg‎   Internet_20230205_211804_3.jpeg‎  

  5. #26299

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Her ad heading is "serious injuries only" !

    Along with the other dumb stuff you mentioned, I'd say she's "injured" in the head. YMMV.
    Her ad title says "good moaning", so maybe that's a positive! LOL.

  6. #26298
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen recently? I used to see her, then her number changed a bunch of times and then went dark.

    https://cincinnati.5escorts.com/Erot...8def8ec57ecbd9

    Thinking of reconnecting, but wanted some current 411 first.
    Her ad heading is "serious injuries only" !

    Along with the other dumb stuff you mentioned, I'd say she's "injured" in the head. YMMV.

  7. #26297

    Right on!

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    She was definitely in on it or did it on her own and was more than happy to rip you off. If he were an actual pimp with half a brain, he would be pissed she ripped off a monger that was willing to spend 600+ for 20 minutes of service and a sob story. I'm sure he would like that pay day frequently rather than you never seeing her again because she got lazy.

    For anyone interested this genius has her full name on her photos and you can look up her white trash love story. Looks like she is also pregnant from her posts. If her supervisor was a tatted up white dude (Kodak/Darik, lol), it looks like he is a dealer that likes to flash guns on his social media like a fuck up. This douche bag has so much going on and different baby mommas that I cant even tell who he is with and also if he is in jail or not. Id avoid this hoe at all costs.
    Well done, sir. Best quick research and advice I have seen lately. Glad you're on our team!

  8. #26296

    Seen her lately? - "heyyy good moaning 😋 did you miss me?"

    Has anyone seen recently? I used to see her, then her number changed a bunch of times and then went dark.

    https://cincinnati.5escorts.com/Erot...8def8ec57ecbd9

    Thinking of reconnecting, but wanted some current 411 first.

  9. #26295

    Golden V / Tina

    She is going down hills with her habits, but she's not shorted me yet. I may be the only person who's not having problem getting a hold of her or scheduling. But I see her dozing off while trying to respond messages so often. She's a sweet person and I like her, but truthfully I feel sorry for her even more.

    Still at the same trashed apartment in Middletown, but the "cousin" is gone. She's on a new TextNow number yet again, and said she doesn't have access to stg to update her numbers.

    PM if anyone needs her new digits.

    Cross-posted in Dayton.

  10. #26294

    Brand name changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddieMaster  [View Original Post]
    #1 - Anyone know if this girl is legit?

    https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/f2e6...5-220d766171b6

    #2 - Anyone know if Cincy Kyla is still around? I used to see her every time I was in town but she went silent like a year ago.
    She's hot but has a little mood swing which is fine to me. She introduced herself as Rose back 2019. Good luck.

  11. #26293

    Kayla and Kyla

    #1 - Anyone know if this girl is legit?

    https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/f2e6...5-220d766171b6

    #2 - Anyone know if Cincy Kyla is still around? I used to see her every time I was in town but she went silent like a year ago.

  12. #26292
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCoolGuy  [View Original Post]
    I walked up to the room and definitely heard arguing. The dude was pissed. I didn't stick around to meet him in person. I was definitely getting texts from two different people, I could tell the dude took the phone. The messages gave me whiplash.

    Also I don't think the girl was preggo. She recently had a surgery which was mentioned a while back if you search her on this thread. I asked her about it and she said she had an ovarian tube removed due to some kind of complication.
    Don't blame you but others just seeing some some big tits and thinking about it might want the info.

    Could have been an abortion or complication due to her lifestyle. She had on one of her many FB pages she was a "mommy to be August of 2023".

  13. #26291

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once when she first came to Cincinnati. Nice lady but saggy tits and belly. Ok BJ and bb if you want it. She is a moaner.

  14. #26290

    Looking for an ebony dream

    I'm finally back in cinci and I'm looking for some ebony company. Size not an issue, I love them all. Just looking for safe and reliable.

    Thanks fellas,

    Chubs.

  15. #26289

    MILF anyone seen her?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape