Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 477 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 527 577 977 1477 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 33218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26078

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Her ad heading is "serious injuries only" !

    Along with the other dumb stuff you mentioned, I'd say she's "injured" in the head. YMMV.
    Her ad title says "good moaning", so maybe that's a positive! LOL.

  2. #26077
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen recently? I used to see her, then her number changed a bunch of times and then went dark.

    https://cincinnati.5escorts.com/Erot...8def8ec57ecbd9

    Thinking of reconnecting, but wanted some current 411 first.
    Her ad heading is "serious injuries only" !

    Along with the other dumb stuff you mentioned, I'd say she's "injured" in the head. YMMV.

  3. #26076

    Right on!

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    She was definitely in on it or did it on her own and was more than happy to rip you off. If he were an actual pimp with half a brain, he would be pissed she ripped off a monger that was willing to spend 600+ for 20 minutes of service and a sob story. I'm sure he would like that pay day frequently rather than you never seeing her again because she got lazy.

    For anyone interested this genius has her full name on her photos and you can look up her white trash love story. Looks like she is also pregnant from her posts. If her supervisor was a tatted up white dude (Kodak/Darik, lol), it looks like he is a dealer that likes to flash guns on his social media like a fuck up. This douche bag has so much going on and different baby mommas that I cant even tell who he is with and also if he is in jail or not. Id avoid this hoe at all costs.
    Well done, sir. Best quick research and advice I have seen lately. Glad you're on our team!

  4. #26075

    Seen her lately? - "heyyy good moaning 😋 did you miss me?"

    Has anyone seen recently? I used to see her, then her number changed a bunch of times and then went dark.

    https://cincinnati.5escorts.com/Erot...8def8ec57ecbd9

    Thinking of reconnecting, but wanted some current 411 first.

  5. #26074

    Golden V / Tina

    She is going down hills with her habits, but she's not shorted me yet. I may be the only person who's not having problem getting a hold of her or scheduling. But I see her dozing off while trying to respond messages so often. She's a sweet person and I like her, but truthfully I feel sorry for her even more.

    Still at the same trashed apartment in Middletown, but the "cousin" is gone. She's on a new TextNow number yet again, and said she doesn't have access to stg to update her numbers.

    PM if anyone needs her new digits.

    Cross-posted in Dayton.

  6. #26073

    Brand name changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaddieMaster  [View Original Post]
    #1 - Anyone know if this girl is legit?

    https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/f2e6...5-220d766171b6

    #2 - Anyone know if Cincy Kyla is still around? I used to see her every time I was in town but she went silent like a year ago.
    She's hot but has a little mood swing which is fine to me. She introduced herself as Rose back 2019. Good luck.

  7. #26072

    Kayla and Kyla

    #1 - Anyone know if this girl is legit?

    https://rubmd.com/cincinnati-oh/f2e6...5-220d766171b6

    #2 - Anyone know if Cincy Kyla is still around? I used to see her every time I was in town but she went silent like a year ago.

  8. #26071
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyCoolGuy  [View Original Post]
    I walked up to the room and definitely heard arguing. The dude was pissed. I didn't stick around to meet him in person. I was definitely getting texts from two different people, I could tell the dude took the phone. The messages gave me whiplash.

    Also I don't think the girl was preggo. She recently had a surgery which was mentioned a while back if you search her on this thread. I asked her about it and she said she had an ovarian tube removed due to some kind of complication.
    Don't blame you but others just seeing some some big tits and thinking about it might want the info.

    Could have been an abortion or complication due to her lifestyle. She had on one of her many FB pages she was a "mommy to be August of 2023".

  9. #26070

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by GoDevils  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once when she first came to Cincinnati. Nice lady but saggy tits and belly. Ok BJ and bb if you want it. She is a moaner.

  10. #26069

    Looking for an ebony dream

    I'm finally back in cinci and I'm looking for some ebony company. Size not an issue, I love them all. Just looking for safe and reliable.

    Thanks fellas,

    Chubs.

  11. #26068

    MILF anyone seen her?


  12. #26067

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Why thank you for your self review, Lilbit!
    I was thinking the same thing!

  13. #26066

    Who knows. Not looking to repeat after what happened either way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    She was definitely in on it or did it on her own and was more than happy to rip you off. If he were an actual pimp with half a brain, he would be pissed she ripped off a monger that was willing to spend 600+ for 20 minutes of service and a sob story. I'm sure he would like that pay day frequently rather than you never seeing her again because she got lazy.

    For anyone interested this genius has her full name on her photos and you can look up her white trash love story. Looks like she is also pregnant from her posts. If her supervisor was a tatted up white dude (Kodak/Darik, lol), it looks like he is a dealer that likes to flash guns on his social media like a fuck up. This douche bag has so much going on and different baby mommas that I cant even tell who he is with and also if he is in jail or not. Id avoid this hoe at all costs.
    I walked up to the room and definitely heard arguing. The dude was pissed. I didn't stick around to meet him in person. I was definitely getting texts from two different people, I could tell the dude took the phone. The messages gave me whiplash.

    Also I don't think the girl was preggo. She recently had a surgery which was mentioned a while back if you search her on this thread. I asked her about it and she said she had an ovarian tube removed due to some kind of complication.

  14. #26065
    I texted her cell and was given a response promptly. We set up an incall meeting and she was available right away. It was a safe and clean hotel. She worked independently and was so beautiful. She is definitely the girl in the pictures and looked better in person. She had a nice tight body and gorgeous smile. I got comfortable and she started in on a BJ. She was very into it and took her time. She seemed to really be enjoying herself. After this it was my turn to go down on her. It tasted and smelled amazing. After she came she asked if I would bend her over and I gladly obliged. She does require a party hat but it didn't make a difference, it was pretty pink and tight. She is not a clock watcher and can carry on amazing conversations. One of the nicest women I have ever met. I will definitely be back. Her link is below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/606755405026

  15. #26064

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    She was definitely in on it or did it on her own and was more than happy to rip you off. If he were an actual pimp with half a brain, he would be pissed she ripped off a monger that was willing to spend 600+ for 20 minutes of service and a sob story. I'm sure he would like that pay day frequently rather than you never seeing her again because she got lazy.

    For anyone interested this genius has her full name on her photos and you can look up her white trash love story. Looks like she is also pregnant from her posts. If her supervisor was a tatted up white dude (Kodak/Darik, lol), it looks like he is a dealer that likes to flash guns on his social media like a fuck up. This douche bag has so much going on and different baby mommas that I cant even tell who he is with and also if he is in jail or not. Id avoid this hoe at all costs.
    Did some more digging and looks like that Kodak dude is out of the picture and in jail. He was in state prison, got out and knocked up some other girl then moved on and started fucking and doing porn with a minor along before getting wno back in prison for that and some other felony charges lol.

    She is now taking facials from a black dude and posting in Atlanta (fake/scam?) and Cincy so that's probably the supervisor. She was fuckin with a guy that's done 2 stints in state prison with his name tatted on her ass so I'm sure the new guy is also a model citizen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape