Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 930 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 744 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10291
    Can someone help me find this girl that I know was posted here in Vegas but I can't remember which thread exactly. She's an older Latina that does massages. I know her ad wasn't on Listcrawler, Tryst, or PD. It might have been Mojo village.

  2. #10290
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson  [View Original Post]
    She's very high mileage.

    She used to advertise on Mojo and other sites.

    She had a profile on SA recently but I think it's gone.

    I don't think she'll see anyone for less than 400.
    She tried to get 6 out of me and I passed.

  3. #10289
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    This one is blowing my phone up looking for a return trip.

    She is desperate for money and way better looking then her pics.

    She has a ton of tats but is tasty and worth it.

    Be nice.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...en-time_354209
    Thanks for the info. I'm aware of who she is. If she's desperate is she coming down on her fee?

  4. #10288
    Quote Originally Posted by Calik123  [View Original Post]
    She's very high mileage.

    She used to advertise on Mojo and other sites.

    She had a profile on SA recently but I think it's gone.

    I don't think she'll see anyone for less than 400.

  5. #10287

    Giving You Dogs A Bone

    This one is blowing my phone up looking for a return trip.

    She is desperate for money and way better looking then her pics.

    She has a ton of tats but is tasty and worth it.

    Be nice.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...en-time_354209

  6. #10286

    Thought I'd ask

    Thanks I did a search, not worth it. Saw some pics, I'll pass. Probably.

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal but she's kinda curvy, more than what the pictures show.

    Nice lady from what I know.

  7. #10285
    Quote Originally Posted by Calik123  [View Original Post]
    She used to be. I used to see her regularly 4-5 years back.

    She was more reasonable on price and did BBFS back then.

    I don't know if she is still reliable. She wants $$ for hr.

  8. #10284

    She's been discussed before

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mrs Jones??

    https://tryst.link/escort/mrs-jones

    Something about a hot GILF gets me going.
    She's the real deal but she's kinda curvy, more than what the pictures show.

    Nice lady from what I know.

  9. #10283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2991

    It's

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelLuv72  [View Original Post]
    Would love to find a less volume chick.
    As bad as MP and LC now can't find anything at all unless you want to pay a scammer a deposit!

  10. #10282

    Where do you find them on CL?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Am so Fucking done, the scammers have finally shown up on Craigslist same shit as LC we have no where to go anymore this shit needs to change!
    Would love to find a less volume chick.

  11. #10281

    Mature

    Has anyone seen Mrs Jones??

    https://tryst.link/escort/mrs-jones

    Something about a hot GILF gets me going.

  12. #10280
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Am so Fucking done, the scammers have finally shown up on Craigslist same shit as LC we have no where to go anymore this shit needs to change!
    If I get asked for a $16 deposit once more I'm going to explode.

  13. #10279
    Quote Originally Posted by Calik123  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for years. Not my type so only what I've read, but she is legit.

  14. #10278

    Odd Request

    Hey fellow mongers!

    It's been a while since I have been on here. Had some login issues that I could not resolve for the life of me. It was weird. I'm back though. I'd like to get back in the game and have a bit of an odd request.

    Anybody in here know of a true midget girl? Someone under 5'. It's been a weird fantasy of mine for a while and I really want to make it happen.

    Hope everyone is well and definitely will be contributing more as I start seeing ladies again. Will cross post this in BB beauties.

    Oh and as always. Thanks in advance.

    Rhaegar ✌65039;.

  15. #10277

    Anyone have experience with Sophie lovely?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophie-lovely

    Is she a legit provider?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape